[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is modern German culture?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: mxzUpoS.png (382KB, 1600x1059px) Image search: [Google]
mxzUpoS.png
382KB, 1600x1059px
What is modern German culture?
>>
File: 1446667523049.jpg (245KB, 1280x1109px) Image search: [Google]
1446667523049.jpg
245KB, 1280x1109px
>>77355976
A hodgepodge of "European values" such as Franco-British liberalism, Roman rule of law and progressive bullshit like multicultural tolerance. This might play part in why Germans are such big fans of a federal Europe: they have nothing to lose. This also makes them the perfect EU leaders: because they have no real culture left they're allowed to be proud of, they become easy and willing engines towards the cultural destruction of the nations of Europe.

Imagine a France where every French schoolboy was told from the day they could speak that Napoleon was Satan incarnate, that he did nothing but wrong and that without French nationalism the world would be a better place. Imagine the Arc de Triomphe being broken down in favor of an Africa Museum, and the Dome des Invalides being transformed into a Italian Campaign memorial to the poor, innocent Italian victims of French nationalism. Mutatis mutandi that's modern Germany.
>>
>>77356108
Go back to /pol/, fuckstain.
>>
>>77356108

Actually , a lot of leftist thatcher would love to say that napoleon is hitler , but they prefer to blame catholiscisme primary
>>
>>77356108
Didn't read, the pic was enough.
>>
>>77355976
>culture
what is that?
>german
???
>>
>>77355976
ordnung
edginess
pragmatism
pacifism
thinly veiled protectionism
>>
>>77358698
All lies.

This place sucks and all the good stereotipes from Germoney are false.

FTfy
>>
>>77358892
Greece is warmer, has nicer sea and is bearer of legacy of a proud and noble civilisation.

Happy?
>>
>>77358892

remove gyro from the premises
>>
>>77355976
We never really hated Sweden, tho
>>
>>77355976
fuck u prussia best ally
>>
>>77359471
Hola Estados Unidos. Soy papa.
>>
>>77359841

I'm not hispanic you turk rape baby
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.