[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/brexit/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: rtx3br9g_layout_comp.jpg (47KB, 800x526px) Image search: [Google]
rtx3br9g_layout_comp.jpg
47KB, 800x526px
>May won't even stay PM after she shot herself in the foot like a retard and lost the elections
>meanwhile UE is like a pack of dogs out for blood and money
>French and Germans want London to die and transfer all financial activities to them
>british are still vague as fuck on everything despite the clock running very fast
>Even Trump preferred to go to Paris rather than London and loves Macron now

Where were you when the eternal Anglo killed himself and nobody gave a shit ?
>>
>>77348799
still preferable to millions of "refugees" rampaging across your country

you lefists can finally enjoy your multi-cultural paradise, kek
>>
Jesus Christ krauts are arsehurt
>>
>>77348799
Based Paris-Berlin Alliance.

The anglos will come back crawling in a few years.

>>77349065
Says the country with 1million of Pakis.
>>
>>77349065
>implying the majority of your immigrants don't come from your own former colonies
>>
>>77349065
>still preferable to millions of "refugees" rampaging across your country

You do know even people like Farage campaigned on bringing in more immigrants from former commonwealth nations like Jamaica, Nigeria and India as opposed to Poles?
>>
File: 1453047218489.jpg (8KB, 220x220px) Image search: [Google]
1453047218489.jpg
8KB, 220x220px
>>77349608
And now they'll live in your country
>>
>>77349647
Don't want Poles here, fuck off.
>>
>>77349721
Ok, I'm just letting you know that Britain's colonial legacy means it will always be multi ethnic.
>>
File: 14076965074780.jpg (52KB, 519x769px) Image search: [Google]
14076965074780.jpg
52KB, 519x769px
>>77349688
>>
>>77349065
>still preferable to millions of "refugees"
1.Do you really think migrants will stop coming to your country in droves after you leave the EU? No. Pakis, indians and other people from your ex-colonies will keep coming to the UK alongside africans who are already migrating to your country by the thousnads.

2.Not to mention, there are countless migrants inside of Britain already and they are having more children than whites. People who think that leaving the EU will tuen the UK into some white ethnostate are as deluded as Trump supporters who believed(and still do to a certain extent) that building the wall will prevent the US from becoming a country where whites are the minority.
>>
>>77349530
every time i sniff a line of coke i enjoy the thought of the thousands of mexicants who died to deliver it to me
>>
still asshurt over Brexit, huh?
>>
>>77349647
You'd prefer niggers and indians?
>>
File: shhhh.jpg (154KB, 562x890px) Image search: [Google]
shhhh.jpg
154KB, 562x890px
>>77350631
OP here. I'm french and I am nothing close to asshurt. In fact I'm smiling right now, as I'm writing this. Brexit is the best thing to happen for Europe for a long time, you can be sure of that.
>>
>>77350631
With the conditions that UK was asking to stay, it was better to lose them.

The EU will survive this, while the British will still think they rule some kind of Empire long gone.
>>
>>77352418
Thanks for the input Taco Bell
>>
>>77349065
AHAHAHAHAH
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.