[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think will be the next big separatist referendum

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: Scottish-referendum.jpg (86KB, 1023x681px) Image search: [Google]
Scottish-referendum.jpg
86KB, 1023x681px
What do you think will be the next big separatist referendum in the world?
Which country do you think will be next to vote on whether or not to stay in the EU?
>>
scotland
>>
>>77345480
they were told they can't have another
>>
>>77345529
I heard they were eligible to do it again soon. I guess they scared gb enough to take that right away
if scotland can't break off then catalonia I guess if spain gets into yet another civil war
>>
>>77345391
Scotland independence day when
>>
>What do you think will be the next big separatist referendum in the world?
Catalonia or Texas

>Which country do you think will be next to vote on whether or not to stay in the EU?
Definitely Greece or France, but that won't be for another 5 years.
>>
>>77345752

Catalans ain't gonna fight a war bruv.

They may stop paying taxes though.
>>
>>77345391
east ukraina
>>
It wont be scotland. We had a vote and voted no. And the nationalist party is going down.

Catalonia is the next European state
>>
Silesia, because Poland is turning into a dictatorship.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-07-19_22-41-09.png (60KB, 510x543px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-07-19_22-41-09.png
60KB, 510x543px
>http://www.ecfr.eu/publications/summary/fellow_travellers_russia_anti_westernism_and_europes_political_parties_7213#
>>
>>77355711
>the end of the Communist order in 1989
I can understand when burgers make this mistake but Europeans.
>>
File: C_TXdkBUMAENIEL.jpg (101KB, 1199x947px) Image search: [Google]
C_TXdkBUMAENIEL.jpg
101KB, 1199x947px
none

UK and USA were kind enough to show us that voting for populists may not be the smartest idea
>>
>>77356357
Meanwhile, on planet reality, the Eternal God-President has closely befriended the God-Emperor of Mankind, builder of walls and scourge of the Mexicans.

In Germany, on the other hand, Merkel managed to disapprovingly wag her finger at Trump and tell him it's bad to be intolerant while stepping over the corpse of yet another victim of the Religion of Peace.
>>
Hopefully my state from the Union. I'm tired of getting roped in with the other retards.
>>
>>77356666
merkel and macron are playing "good cop bad cop" with trump
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.