[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do your co-workers steal from the workplace? Mine do. I guess

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: 1498521536578.jpg (139KB, 396x388px) Image search: [Google]
1498521536578.jpg
139KB, 396x388px
Do your co-workers steal from the workplace? Mine do. I guess if you pay peanuts you get monkeys...

I feel very conflicted. I mean Walmart isn't a good company, but stealing is just fucking wrong
>>
File: 1500317532893.jpg (180KB, 798x770px) Image search: [Google]
1500317532893.jpg
180KB, 798x770px
>he works at Walmart
Are you in highschool or just have no self respect?
>>
File: sad-pepe-640x480.jpg (29KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
sad-pepe-640x480.jpg
29KB, 640x480px
>>77345139
It was supposed to be a temporary thing. I got conned into the "follow your dreams" meme and did a useless degree
>>
I work in a call center, the computers are locked down with pad locks and there are cameras in every room. People don't steal physical objects here, but a guy was caught cheating with his statistics so he would qualify for a bonus. Another one tried to game the system so she could get a free phone service or replacement. We get a very low pay as well.
>>
>>77345107
I'm a NEET sometimes I take my mums potato chips and eat em.
>>
>>77345618
Are you an immigrant from a third world country? Why the fuck do you work such a shitty job?
>>
Hey OP you should upgrade to bank teller, get jewconomics training and start improving that resume. Imma a do it too.
>>
oh yeah I steal too, only beverages and food though since I work in a theater, I also stole one AUX chord and one VGA chord.

thug life.
>>
I worked at a factory and everyone stole lots of tools, like scissors, knives, wrenches etc..
>>
>>77346358
are you russian/baltic immigrants?
>>
>>77346396
No I'm Finnish. Everyone steals office tools like pens and shit obviously, but even for me stealing expensive tools is a bit too much
>>
one work pal from estonia stole a bulldozer

of course only after I stole estonian workers to my dungeon
>>
>>77346498
weird, I expected you to be ultra honest people
>>
>>77346597
to be fair the factory was terribly organized back then and everyone could just go pick up tools from the warehouse.

after the massive looting they changed it so everyone has personal tools and you'd have to report if you lost it
>>
I'm 24 and work at mcdonalds and steal food all the time
>>
>>77345107
I think I put a pen belonging to someone else in my bag once
>>
>>77347400
"food"
>>
>>77346196
I'm native, it's just an entry level job that you take at the beginning of your career, have to start somewhere. I was unemployed and just looking for an entry into the IT industry, so I start with tech support. People get promoted pretty fast in this industry if they just work at it.
>>
>>77345107
I have never worked in a convenience store or anything similar.

When I worked at a non-profit we actually had to carry our own material to work.

In any other place, people seldom took home insignificant things like papers, clips, and pens, nothing serious really.
>>
I used to work in a guitarcenter copy and my co-workers always stole guitar strings
>>
File: 4cd.jpg (305KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
4cd.jpg
305KB, 1280x720px
technically I'm not allowed to get Guacamole and extra steak in my employee meal at Chipotle but since I work closing shift the manager doesn't mind
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.