[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is Sideways Germany still occupied by the French?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: Flag_of_Sideways_Germany.png (2KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_Sideways_Germany.png
2KB, 512x512px
Why is Sideways Germany still occupied by the French?
>>
Because the situation after 1830 hasn't changed yet.
>>
File: image.jpg (81KB, 767x1042px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81KB, 767x1042px
But in the future we will be united again
>>
>>77345018
France can keep Wallonia though, it's a shithole anyway.
>>
>>77343880
Why is striped U.K. still occupied by the Russians?
>>
>>77345018
>>77345050

And we will invade you again

Because we love you <3
>>
>>77343880
Because more than half of the population there is French

>>77345050
Wallonia is whiter than Flemishniggeria

You can take your muslim-filled shithole, and don't forget to take the Brussels, Molenbeek, Schaerbeek, and so on
>>
>>77345050
If Wallonia is so terrible, why are the only Nobels, notable scientists, famous Belgian figures etc. all ethnic Walloons?
>>
>>77345050
No. Wallonia has a lot of resources and we can turn it into an industrial heaven. And the Wallonian landscape makes it a good border against France.
>>
>>77345018
Under our suzerainty, as it was in the good old times <3
>>
>>77345148
>And the Wallonian landscape makes it a good border against France.

Not sure about that m8
>>
File: PUvsld2.jpg (188KB, 1416x836px) Image search: [Google]
PUvsld2.jpg
188KB, 1416x836px
>>77345102
Enjoy your tax leeches then.
>>
>>77345167
No. Spain has been in charge for less than a half century and you turned it into a hell.

>>77345099
We don't love the French enough for that. Please give back "Nord". You can keep Artois.
>>
>>77345211
What's wrong with Wallonia?

inb4
>it's french

>>77345243
>We don't love the French enough for that

Extremely rude

delet
>>
>>77345285
No, not that it's French, but it's filled with lazy poor people that rather live off government funds provided by Flemish people.
>>
>>77345320
Why are they so lazy?

I thought Walloons were basically even more germanic frenchies
>>
>>77345380
I don't know, ask them. Aren't there any Walloons in /fr/?
>>
>>77345470
Like 2 or 3, I guess
>>
File: StripedUK.jpg (94KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
StripedUK.jpg
94KB, 1500x1000px
>>77345076
striped uk was never occupied by the british
they're just britboos
>>
>>77345747
i mean russians
>>
>>77345285
>What's wrong with Wallonia?
Non-meme answer: Flanders has always been more trade oriented while Wallonia was the second region in the world to full-on industrialize. This to a lesser extent led to Belgian independence (among other grievances, many Southern Belgians didn't like that the Dutch favored trade over industry). This is also why Wallonnia was for most of Belgium's existence by far the richer half. After two world wars, in which the Germans dismantled Belgian industry and moved it to Germany (Rape of Belgium), Wallonnia met the same fate as post-industrial shitholes like Northern England and Northern France, but even harder. Trade oriented Flanders wasn't hit that hard.

If it wasn't for the Schelde, Flanders and Wallonia would be in roughly the same ship. Notice how on that other anon's map, the richest parts of Belgium are Antwerpen and Brugge.
>>
>>77348810
Interesting.

Thanks, anon
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.