[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who has the better language?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: kireeva-bg.jpg (261KB, 1000x389px) Image search: [Google]
kireeva-bg.jpg
261KB, 1000x389px
Who has the better language?
>>
China
>>
Korea
>>
Greece
>>
asians are really subhumans
>>
Chyna
>>
China
>>
Japanese sounds better, but Chinese seems more logical and easier to learn.
>>
Greece
>>
>>77342773
as a person who speaks both:
>Pronounciation
Japanese is easier
>Sounding
Japanese sounds way better than Mandarin, especially Beijing dialect
>Grammar
Chinese's grammar is pretty simple (word order is the key), maybe even simpler than English, while Japanese has a lot of particles and conjugation
>Usefulness
Mandarin has around a billion of speakers, compared to Japanese which has around 200 million, besides China has a lot of infiluence nowadays
>>
I like how japanese sounds so I learn it.
Chinese on the other hand is not really pleasant for my ears but I think it worth to study it too just because of how usefull it is going to be in the future.
>>
>>77342773
China is more useful since in Japan you can speak English
>>
Esperanto
>>
Chinese sounds loud to our ears.
>>
The one that doesn't have tonal characteristics and has nearly 1-1 spelling-pronounciation of course
That said, I've been told Chinese grammar is quite simple unlike Japanese
>>
>Chinese never talk softly to Japs
?
>>
i'd like to learn both

i actually really like mandarin but i can't into tonal languages so for now i'll have to settle for japanese, at least the pitch accent is pretty easy
>>
>>77342773
Japanese, it's as fast as spanish and has similar phonetics
>>
>>77343224
chinese sounds loud to everyone because they always fucking scream.
>>
Mandarin has simplier grammar (basically no grammar, you just put words together)

Japanese has incomprehensible grammar

Mandarin has hard pronunciation (fucking tones), Japanese is easier to pronounce. But IMO it's harder to learn Japanese grammar than Mandarin tones.
>>
File: 1496638734851.png (158KB, 1996x1332px) Image search: [Google]
1496638734851.png
158KB, 1996x1332px
are you retarded
>>
日本語
>>
Btw how hard is to learn Cantonese once you know Chinese

And is it useful other than in Hong Kong/Shenzen
>>
>>77342773

Wang chu chang lee vs Wang chu chang lee sakamoto
>>
Chiniese is useful because it has more 1.3 billon native spaekers and China will be more
and more develop.
Japan will be decline....shit
>>
>>77343989
This
>>
>Retards saying China because HURRRR MUH WEABOOS

Japanese is objectively the better language, tonal languages are utter shit tier and cannot sound nice.
>>
I took Chinese at junior high school and from what I remember it was a mess. The characters of Ching Chong seemed simpler and easier to learn but overall I like Japanese more.
Oh and while Chinese has trillions of speakers most of those make your Iphones so unless you want to go to Shangai dont bother learning it but Japanese on the other hand works better if you want to fullfill your neet dreams.
I would say learning one of both is a good idea and since they are too similar learn the other next.
>>
>>77343066
But learning Jap allows you to watch hentai without subs.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.