[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what new countries will we seriously witness in our lifetime

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: file.png (200KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
200KB, 1024x683px
what new countries will we seriously witness in our lifetime like South Sudan?
>>
West Sudan once they go through the same referendum process
>>
>>77328114
At least Darfur is a cute name for a country I guess
>>
>>77328114
Sudan is muslim
S.Sudan is Christian
What will W.Sudan be...?
>>
Hopefully a Tuareg state. It is almost certainly will be underdeveloped, but eh, Tuareg are nomads and desert dwellers.
>>
>>77328144
They deserve it t.b.h. we have been nothing but racist and oppressive towards them

Then it's a matter of talking to the East secessionists who don't see themselves as Sudsnese, the warring factions down south at the border, the Egyptian Nubians who want to return to the motherland, the Northern supremacists and the Southeasterners being absorbed by Ethiopia

People here aren't the best of neighbours
>>
>>77328185
Muslim

Wonder what this country would've been if we were never Islamized. Shit, but at least different
>>
>>77328200
South Vietnam when
>>
>>77328206
Do you think Africa will eventually broken up into ethnic states?
>>
>>77328206
and you, what's your ethnicity?
>>
Im rooting for Occidental Sahara
>>
>>77328237
...why do they want to secede?

Too important cultural/ethnic differences? Politically opposed?
>>
>>77328249
Meme, Southern Vietnamese is the same as Northern Vietnamese. Either make the whole country capitalist or make none capitalist.
>>
>>77328253
Unfortunately it will

>>77328257
Northern technically, although my family are an isolated in the West

>>77328280
They are oppressed and treated as lesser people because of our Arab fetishization. Them and some Nubians in the mountains are regularly bombed, their villages are burned, etc

The Islamists are retarded and want to repeat South Sudan because of the political differences.
>>
>>77328370
Aren't all Sudanese blacks?

It's like bretons killing normans...
>>
>>77328396
All blacks aren't the same. You should know this Pierre.
>>
>>77328396
You serious? Europeans waged wars to each other everytime in the past.
>>
>>77328396
They are but you can imagine how much of an identity you can carve out of being Islamic and having Caucasoid features

The only people Sudanese are afraid of confronting are themselves
>>
>>77328507
We don't do this anymore

>>77328530
I don't know

The only thing that could make me appreciate blacks or arabs is their religion (Christianity or Agnosticism)
>>
>>77328260
Was there any real reason for Spain giving up Western Sahara other than "colonialism is bad!!"?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.