[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Europeans dominate the /G7/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

The G7 is our bitch.
>>
What is Juncker doing there though

EU is not a country and never will be
>>
why do most of them try to destroy it then
>>
>>77319263
>our
>>
>>77319263
G7 without the 8th member is like a castrated alf male.
>>
>>77319263
Manolo, stop pls.
>>
G7 as it should be:

>USA
>China
>Russia
>India
>Germany
>UK
>France

The current manifestation is a joke. Canada? Italy? Absolutely delusional to think those belong in the G7.
>>
>>77320251
Canada has a larger economy than Russia :^)
>>
>>77320251
Italy has a larger economy than Russia :^)
>>
>>77320251
doesn't Italy have a larger economy than Russia?
>>
>>77320251
Fuck, I forgot Japan.

Replace France with Japan.
>>
File: 1467593591867.jpg (214KB, 345x336px) Image search: [Google]
1467593591867.jpg
214KB, 345x336px
>>77320251
>India and China
>>
>>77320300
>>77320323
>>77320326
Sure, in real numbers, but PPP is a more logical metric.

Secondly, economy size is just ONE metric. Italy is a de facto province of a German-French led federation, whereas Russia is a massive power which pursues an independent geopolitical agenda, unlike Italy.

The two are not even remotely comparable.
>>
>>77320411
>PPP
>>
>>77320411
>but PPP is a more logical metric.

No it isn't, not for comparing national economies. PPP is more logical for comparing living standards, because it's based on a set of prices for consumer goods. This is pretty much useless for comparing national economies because of how wildly availability and prices of those goods can fluctuate from country to country. So PPP is better for per capita comparisons, while nominal is better for total GDP comparisons.
>>
>>77320411
>Sure, in real numbers, but PPP is a more logical metric.
Only when talking about domestic markets and living standards
>Italy is a de facto province of a German-French led federation, whereas Russia is a massive power which pursues an independent geopolitical agenda, unlike Italy.
Then why would you want Japan there, which is a de facto protectorate of the USA?
>>
>>77320463
>>77320483
I guess I was wrong on that one, the rest of my post is still utterly valid though.

Economy size is but one metric. Russia is vastly more influential than Italy on the whole. Italy is nothing more than a populous province of the EU. It's the fourth, soon to be third most powerful province. Its economy has stagnated for decades. It has no geopolitical agenda at all.
>>
File: BP8H1202.jpg (25KB, 552x368px) Image search: [Google]
BP8H1202.jpg
25KB, 552x368px
>>77320384
gladly you country consists of both
>>
>>77320544
Because Japan is the second most populous developed country in the world.
>>
>>77320668
And even with all the chinks and poos on the complete opposite side of the country we're still more economically prosperous than a conglomerate nation of Slavs and other undesirables despite being outnumbered 4 to 1.
>>
>>77319263
What's the point of G7?Is it only a fucking propaganda tool for nationalistic purposes?The
>>
>>77320857
No, just an excuse for the leaders of these 7 countries to sit down and discuss issues concerning the major developed powers. It's just a negotiating forum, nothing more.
>>
>>77320764
And Italy is the most developed country lying in the strategic geopolitical theater of the Mediterranean
>>77320857
It's just a publicity stunt
>>77320885
I sincerely doubt that they can arrange any sort of serious negotiate in the span of a day and a half
>>
>>77320922
"Negotiating" might have been an exaggeration. You're right, it's mostly publicity, but it does give them a chance to meet face to face and discuss whatever is on their minds.
>>
>>77320922
It is also the second most populous after Egypt, so thats not a significant achievement nor of major geopolitical importance. It's not the 15th century anymore.
>>
>>77321143
You are right, being populous would have mattered in the 15th century, stuff like having a diversified economy and good infrastructure are more important. And the Mediterranean is still of crucial importance in geopolitical scenarios, judging by all the shit that has been going down there in the last 5 years
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.