[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are Asians bros?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: studio_druzina.jpg (496KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
studio_druzina.jpg
496KB, 800x533px
Are Asian immigrants really bros, or is it a meme?

We have a lot of Vietnamese over here and from my experience, all the stereotypes apply. They don't engage in any nigger(obnoxiousness, violent crime, 12 children while on welfare) or muslim (terror, rapes, no-go zones, finding everything offensive) bullshit like the respective minorities do in the countries that have the misfortune to be culturally enriched by them. Instead, they work hard, study hard, and tend to do well for themselves. The "non-integrated" ones just keep to themselves in their sort of chinatown. What about Asians in your country, /int/, what's your experience?
>>
>>77318952
lmao you don't know anything about Vietnamese or lowclass Chinese

t. San Francisco resident
>>
>>77319030
>>
unlike czechen people they are
>>
>>77319030
>>77319074
Explain
>>
>>77319074
I live in a city with a decent sized Asian pop and I agree.
They're all just a bunch of scammers.
The second generation is barely better imo.
>>
yes

inb4 t. ping pong ling long xhang
>>
I live in a city with a high Hmong population. Really bro tier people. They are patriotic too, which was something that I found strange at first, but when you look at their history it makes sense.
>>
We got lots of viets too. They're extremely shut. They learn the language and run kiosks. But they'll beat their daughters for dating non-viet, engage in drug and human trafficking and have organised criminal bands committing burglary. Non-business relations to whites is frowned deeply upon.

But they stay low key and mostly deal in soft crime like theft and drug dealing, mostly towards non-norwegians so they don't get anywhere near as much heat on them. But they're no bros. They only care about what you can give them.
>>
I really like having east asian neighbors. Even though it's a family with young kids they are really quiet and clean.
>>
>>77319302
Explain pls
>>
>>77319347
I have to second that drug stuff, they engage in it a lot. I don' really care tho, drugs themselves aren't the problem.
>>
>>77319382
Viet and Laotian Hmongs were routinely persecuted and harassed by the Vietnamese and Laotian government. So they were willing to fight along side the French and Americans during the first and second Indochina wars. Hmong volunteers were giving the opportunity to become American citizens due to their massive help during the Vietnam War.
>>
>>77319550
*governments
*given
Sorry, typing from phone.
>>
>>77319550
So who are the new Asian immigrants moving into Minnesota?
Are they still Hmongs or is it a different ethnicity?
>>
>>77319599
The Hmong neighborhoods have been around since the 70s in Minnesota and Wisconsin. The last wave of them came over in 2004, but they were mostly young families with kids moving in with relatives. The newer asian immigrants are mostly Chinese.
>>
>>77319550
>Hmongs
>mfw Koreans claim to share the same ancestor with them (Chiyou)
>>
We don't have many Vietnamese people, but the Chinese here are known for running restaurants and fast-food joints (snackbars).

Not politically active at all (even less so than blacks or Muslims) or very prominent in upper classes, but I reckon that is because our Chinese people are relatively fresh off the boat so the newer generations still are young. I'm sure in 20-30 years the Chinese will be entrenched in the higher socioeconomic groups.
>>
>>77319736
Really? I thought the Hmong were related to the ethnic groups of southern China. (Miao)
>>
>>77319852
are we being seen as asian or niggers in netherland?
>>
>>77318952
We have all kinds of them, especially beyond the Urals and in big cities.
They are just people like everyone else. Some are good, others are not. Some are workaholics others are plain lazy. And of course there are a fare amount of alcoholics, criminals and plain retards among them.
>>
>>77320002
I find this pretty common for other, especially second generation asians, to do.

They wear that typical fuccboi clothes and hair, dye it, talk in niggerspeak and all that.
>>
>>77318952
Fuck wh*tes
>>
백인들은 거의 다 진짜 인간쓰레기임.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.