[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should posters from third world countries be banned from /int/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: 32115103552_efc40d73ff_b.jpg (267KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
32115103552_efc40d73ff_b.jpg
267KB, 1024x768px
There seems to be a rather prominent presence of third world/underdeveloped countries in /int/. /int/ is easily 70:30 civilised countries to poor countries, inspite of 4chan itself being highly Western-centric and the centre of the race-realism movement in the internet. Now since race-IQ studies have shown that inhabitants of third-world countries (especially South Asia, the Middle East and Africa) have very low IQs in comparison to White people and East Asians, clearly the generally poor quality of 4chan's content must be due to a large number of third world posters. Already as an attempt to prevent deterioration of the website major ISPs from India like BSNLNET have been blocked. Look at how pathetic and normie-tier Quora is and this is because of an unusually large number of users from South Asia and the Middle East. If 4chan only allowed ISPs from Western and developed East Asian countries, would it be a much better website?
>>
>>77296136
whole site would be /lgbt/ + /mlp/
>>
ban the pink subhumans and all anglo shitholes
>>
>>77296136
>>
POO
>>
IN
>>
SHOE
>>
>>77296302
kek
>>
>>77296136
B-but I do not associate with niggers.
>>
>>77296136
i honestly think we should be banned. we rarely contribute to conversation, most of our posts are absolute shitpost for attention, not to mention almost none of us speaks english good enough to talk to native english speakers.
also it's funny that sites like this one is probably the only way for us dirty thirdworlders to talk to actual human being and feel like we are "equal" while irl you'd look at us like we are some bags full of literal excrements.
i think we should create our own subhuman-chan where firstworlders won't be welcome
>>
>>77296574
>i honestly think we should be banned
Fuck off. There are just as many good Russian posters as there are shitposters and fags.
>>
actually i think there should be an official board-wide vote to see which countries should be banned
>>
>>77296599
>There are just as many good Russian posters as there are shitposters and fags
NO. unless you consider posting anime pictures and some random bullshit in broken english that is barely understandable to be a good content
>>
>>77296184
>>77296282
Are these two posts by the same guy?
>>
>>77296676
ky
>>
>>77296613
Ban Canada.
>>
>>77296574
Are you mocking us below the surface
>>
>>77296599
This. I'd take Russia over Canada any day.
>>
>>77296136
WHICH
>>
>>77296692
Ban Australia

the most obnoxious posters on /int/.

I'm sure a random anon would live 10 minute more if strayafags are carpet banned.
>>
Ban french faggots and ameritards
>>
>>77296136
Just the ones from North America, Western and Eastern Europe. They are in bulk biggest shitposters, spammers, normalfags and newfags.
In an ideal world 4chan would only allow IPs from Oceania, South America and East Asia.

>>77296613
Americans are the biggest memetic disease vector and also the largest userbase, so a board wide vote would end up being decided by the very people who actively make this site shit for everyone else more than anyone else. Terrible idea.
>>
As far as India is concerned, I think region or religion specific ban is more suitable. North Indian Hindus should be banned, rest can be allowed on a trial basis.
>>
>>77299802
>religion specific ban
10/10 illiterate comment.
>>
>>77296574

>i honestly think we should be banned. we rarely contribute to conversation, most of our posts are absolute shitpost for attention

That's us senpai.
>>
>>77299828
Hindus, specifically of the North Indian variety, are cancer. What's wrong with banning them?
>>
File: sikh bro.jpg (112KB, 709x480px) Image search: [Google]
sikh bro.jpg
112KB, 709x480px
>>77299951
not only Hindus.. the entire North India is cancer especially Sikhs a.k.a. the Internet Sikh Defence Force.
>>
>>77296136
I earnestly agree.

I'm sick of Latin American shitposters, particularly Argentinian and Chilean ones (specially the dumb anime spammers), more so when we are the only ones from these shitholes that try to partake in seriously exchange of ideas.
>>
>>77300154
*serious
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.