[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/IRA/+/STAN/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 313
Thread images: 44

File: db_db_imam_ali11.jpg (114KB, 400x546px) Image search: [Google]
db_db_imam_ali11.jpg
114KB, 400x546px
nvited:
>Iranians
>Kurds
>Balochis
>Ossetians
>Hazara
>Pashtun
>Tajiks
>Azeris
>Kazakhs
>Ubeks
>Turkmens
>Kyrghz
>Uyghurs
>Afghans
>Bashkir
>Tatars

honorary guests
>Armenian
>Chechens
>Dagestanis
>Circassians
>Ingush
>all the other shits of the Caucasus if they have internet

>those Bengali guys
>Irish republicans
>>
File: reasons-to-liv.png (595KB, 500x1140px) Image search: [Google]
reasons-to-liv.png
595KB, 500x1140px
>>77294402
Fucked up, meant to post this pic instead
>>
>>77294425
Kek saving this one
>>
>>77294425
Saved
>>
File: ya ali.jpg (63KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
ya ali.jpg
63KB, 600x600px
*blocks your path*
>>
>>77294402
What is this thread different from mena?
>>
>>77294524
Ali was based sad that it turned out the way it did for him
>>
>>77294558
/mena/ is hella gay
>>
File: 1499878860959.png (19KB, 785x757px) Image search: [Google]
1499878860959.png
19KB, 785x757px
>>77294558
>Korean geography
>>
>>77294558
Too much traps and shitposting on mena
>>
In b4 this thread becomes full of petty racism and vitriol like every other time this general is posted. No reason any one of us should be proud of being Iranic or any racial/ethnic/genetic group tbqfh.
>>
Of all people on earth Persians shouldn't even mention that subject the inbred mother fuckers
>b-but we wuz aryans
>>
>>77294957
Go blow yourself up in Syria or Iraq
>>
File: 1489396904250.jpg (83KB, 490x604px) Image search: [Google]
1489396904250.jpg
83KB, 490x604px
>>77294859
>>77294957
Reminder that this thread is filled with pic related's
>>
>>77295059
When will you stop posting here? You've been yelling kaffir, wishing death on non-Muslims, celebrating the death of non-Muslim Whites by Islamic fanatics, supporting persecution of non-Muslim minorities, and much more heinous things for consecutive months now. When. will. you. fucking. stop? You don't even know about poets like Hafez, faggot. You are a disgrace.
>>
File: 10IN_THVLR_IRAN_REVOLUTION.jpg (52KB, 660x440px) Image search: [Google]
10IN_THVLR_IRAN_REVOLUTION.jpg
52KB, 660x440px
>>77295122
When will you stop posting here? If you don't like it you can leave.
>You are a disgrace
Jeez you need to look in a mirror. Full of self projecting.
>>
>>77295185
>that image
>literally ISIS-tier baiting
I know for sure someone is going to track your IP and kill you one of these days. Either that or the authorities will deport you.
>>
File: Iran-US-flag-burning.jpg (41KB, 600x390px) Image search: [Google]
Iran-US-flag-burning.jpg
41KB, 600x390px
>>77295223
ok
>>
>>77295223
WHAT DA FUG DID YOU JUS SAY TO ME YOU LIL BIH ILL HAVE YOU NO SOMEONE IS GOING TO TRACK YOUR EYE PEE AND KILL YOU
>>
>>77295305
Go suck on your mum's cock
>>
>>77295250
Then go to Iran and stop posting here. I'm sure the mullahs censored this site for a reason. So GTFO already. There are a lot of people annoyed by you here. Very few people like you.
>>
What is with this Ali worship?

Abd-al-Rahman ibn Muljam did nothing wrong!
>>
File: 1495440041709.jpg (176KB, 681x950px) Image search: [Google]
1495440041709.jpg
176KB, 681x950px
>>77295328
I can do whatever I want. If you don't like it then don't post here.
>Diaspora general
>Autistic screeching whenever confronted with truth and reality.
Geez I wonder why. Again if you don't like it then don't come here. No one is forcing you to open this thread and read stuff you don't want to read.
>>
I know that written and spoken persian arë different things. However, how far back does the modern written version go? That is, when roughly are the times that it becomes odd to read (archaic choice of words/constructions), to somewhat different grammar, to very hard to read? Would, for example, Rumi and Hafez be understandable to someone who know modern persian?
>>
File: pershits.png (378KB, 1301x747px) Image search: [Google]
pershits.png
378KB, 1301x747px
>>77295059
kekkk
>>
>>77295744
You only hear what you want to hear, faggot. Keep screeching kuffar.
>>
File: 1493514816582.jpg (266KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1493514816582.jpg
266KB, 800x600px
>>77294402
Just realized how much fucking rice we eat. We chinks now.
>>
File: 1500113684705.jpg (97KB, 486x604px) Image search: [Google]
1500113684705.jpg
97KB, 486x604px
>>77296190
saved my phoenician friend :^)
>>
File: 1499559290689.gif (1001KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1499559290689.gif
1001KB, 640x480px
>>77296190
also,
>that Pahlavi flag
>>
>>77296457
do iranians really think that the new regime is better than pahlavi's?
>>
>>77296440
>>77296457
How does it feel to know Khomeini was planted by Carter administration?
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/jun/10/ayatollah-khomeini-jimmy-carter-administration-iran-revolution

It's well known because the USA was starting to become dissatisfied with the Shah:
http://www.wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/1975STATE163771_b.html

But then again, you're just a stupid faggot who's going to call me a Shah supporter and diaspora LARPer. You view the world in a black-white way typical of third world trash.

Iran is going to split into multiple countries because of faggots like you. It's all because of USD being backed by petrodollar, hence its constant intervention in OPEC countries. However, you keep yelling "kuffar" and can't see the basic reality:
investopedia.com/articles/forex/072915/how-petrodollars-affect-us-dollar.asp

Listen to me for once. I'm not a LARPer Zoroastrian. I see both sides and think you are being brainwashed by extremism. Both Shah and Khomeini were bad.
>>
>>77296850
Well the new regime isnt a western puppet for one. Doesnt mean that it is still good
>>
>>77296850
Don't ask this Khomeinist scum. He goes around everywhere, yelling "kuffar", death to all non-Muslims, encourages persecuting non-Muslim minorities, and other heinous shit. He is ISIS tier.

And no, the IRI is shit, plain and simple, but the MEK/NCRI are worse. The MEK/NCRI are being backed by the USA, especially Trump administration, KSA, and Israel. However, these countries know very well Iranians don't want MEK/NCRI, and I think USA merely wants to destabilize Iran in order to break it up based off sectarian divisions, hence why it funds separatist Balochi, Kurdish, and Azeri movements.
>>
>>77296911
The USA wants to also break up Iran in order to get a hold of South Pars Condensate Gas Field. The reason USA are allies with KSA is due to the 1974 petrodollar deal William E. Simon made with them. The USA prefers Islamist governments that are easily bribed, but Iran is more on the Russia + Eurasian Economic Union side, which have competing pipelines to USA through Syria.
>>
>>77296963
>which have competing pipelines to USA through Syria.
which have competing pipelines though Syria
>>
>>77296850
Is this seriously even a question?
I don't want to write an essay on the last 100 or so years for so, so I'll just give you a simple yes.
I'm the only Iranian itt so there's your actual answer. The diaspora itt live in a bubble detached from reality so they'll give you some retarded answers.
>>77296876
>m-muh conspiracy theories
Jimmy Carter is the only decent US president in history. Barack Obama is shit but is still the 2nd best US president.
So just fantasizing that your conspiracy theories have any basis in reality, I'd say based Jimmy Carter.
>But then again, you're just a stupid faggot who's going to call me a Shah supporter and diaspora LARPer
Because thats what you are you najis kaffir piece of trash.
>Iran is going to split into multiple countries because of faggots like you
Nah, if anything the Islamic Republic is going to expand and consist of other countries. With Iraq and Syria it's just a matter of time. Eventually the Saudi people will rise again and this time overthrow their monarchy, and they will join us. Eventually once the entire muslim world has overthrown their secular kaffir dictators and installed islamic governments, the caliphate of the islamic republic will be born, and then global jihad will be waged against the kuffar, which will bring the return of Imam Mahdi. At that point he will become the supreme leader and lead us through the final days.
This is the ideology of the Islamic Republic, and why it is the goal of the Islamic Republic to export its ideology and islamic revolution to other muslim countries.
>Listen to me for once. I'm not a LARPer Zoroastrian
You basically are. You're obsessed with Sassanids, Shahnameh (which again I didn't know what this was until I looked it up because you always screech about it), etc
Basically you're someone who knows its impossible to get rid of Islam in Iran, so in order to compensate your ideology you just move the goalpost.
>>
>>77296850
both are shit and oppressive

the Republic's is slightly more offensive
>>
>>77297309
>Eventually once the entire muslim world has overthrown their secular kaffir dictators and installed islamic governments, the caliphate of the islamic republic will be born, and then global jihad will be waged against the kuffar, which will bring the return of Imam Mahdi.

kek does that include Europe? If so they should invade soon while Europeans are still feeling indifferent to invasions
>>
>>77297460
Who knows what the future of Europe will hold. But the goal is to unite the muslim world first and foremost.
>>
>>77297673
how can that happen when there are different sects?
>>
File: 1491470666867.jpg (74KB, 480x494px) Image search: [Google]
1491470666867.jpg
74KB, 480x494px
>>77297723
I don't feel like writing an essay, but sects aren't a big deal as you think. Sectarianism is an invention of western propaganda and is a tool used by kuffar to keep muslims divided. Once islamic governments in islamic countries are reestablished it will not be an issue.
The top prominent scholars from both sects denounce sectarianism and just consider them to be different schools of thought.
Top shia scholars have already said sectarians on either side are kuffar, which they are since they don't follow the teachings of the Holy Qur'an.
http://ijtihadnet.com/fatwa-al-azhars-grand-imam-shia/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amman_Message
>>
>>77298001
interesting perspective, maybe sectarian violence is closer to being overcome than I thought. I thought your >le western boogeyman is misguided, most westerners would not even know the difference between a sunni and a shia
>>
KHOMEINISTS OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

GO TO /MENA/ YOU WOULD-BE ARAB DOG

>>77296850
both where shit
>>
another day
another thread ruined by the khomeinist
>>
>>77298158
no it isn't. he lives in a fairy-tale of self-indused delusions
>>
>''i'm a marxist''
>''islam is leftist''
>''there should be no borders''

GO DIE IN A DITCH YOU RETARDED BURGER, YOU ARE WORSE THAN THE MOROCCAN TRAP POSTER
YOU PRETEND TO BE A KHOMEINIST WHILE LIVING IN HIPPIE COMMIEFORNIA, AND ACT LIKE A TYPICAL RETARDED COMMIE
>>
i'll make another thread later, this ones ruined..
>>
>>77298304
I'm a kaffir but you seem pretty butthurt m8
>>
>>77298389
i hate him. really do.
he isn't even a real khomeinist.

he lives in commiefornia, and has identity issues. so he went full retard, no different than those diaspora fags going ''full zoroastrianism''

like another iranian user told him once. he is a retarded immigrant, hating his host country and being ultra-patriotic about his own. like those ''mexican'' 2nd gen immigrants being prouder of meican, than actual mexicans living in mexico

not to mention he's just deluded. and can't see past the regimes propaganda.
''islamic unity''
the Khomeinists have long since abandoned this. they want puppets like Hezbollah, Assad and Maliki, all Shias
the ''islamic unity'' idea is a meme, but he can't see past the state propaganda

>inb4 he calls me a monarchist
fuck the Shah, my family suffered at his hands just as they suffered under khomeini

i'm a republican.
>>
>>77298185
t. not an Iranian citizen
>>77298223
Damn that self projection is strong
>>77298286
>kaffir retard who doesn't know anything about Islam talking like he knows shit
Kek maybe you should stop fucking underage gypsies outside of marriage, wishing death for muslims, and instead read the Qur'an for once in your life kaffir.
>>77298389
He's not a muslim. Just another stereotypical diaspora with identity issues, but this one actually calls himself muslim probably to larp, but believes, says, and does things that are against Islam. He's a secularist who wants Islam destroyed.
This individual has proven himself to be a kaffir beyond a doubt that anyone with a basic knowledge of Islam could easily see.
He can't even speak farsi, isn't even an Iranian citizen, and has never set foot in Iran, which is pretty sad given his obsession with it.
He's basically the ultimate larper.
>>77298543
You should've seen how that same autist you're brainlessly quoting sperged out last thread. Every one of his posts was a death threat. I didn't know you were his parrot.
Also Assad isn't a Shia you gypsy fucking retard. You don't know the reality of Syria, and why Iran supports Assad in the first place.
But funny how you leave out Irans support for Hamas and the Muslim Brotherhood, and the aid Qatar is getting.
>>inb4 he calls me a monarchist
Afraid of being called what you are you najis kaffir swine?
>>
Not going to be bothered with your retardation. Everything you said i do, you do to others.

>Afraid of being called what you are
but this triggers me.
i don't support a monarchy, anywhere. Why call me that?
i'm a republican.
>>
These threats always turn into fights between 'Iranian' and other iranians, classic /ira/.
>>
2;13 in commiefornia
i'll be back when the fuckers sleeping
>>
>>77299022
Threads*
>>
>>77299022
only when he comes here. the other threads without him where

i don't know why he doesn't stay in /mena/, with his fellow Araps he hates iranian culture anyway.
>>
>>77299069
>where fine
>>
>>77299022
Because they're all diaspora shills who start autistically screeching whenever the little bubble they live in is shattered by truth, facts, and reality.
>>77299069
You don't know what Iranian culture is my non Iranian citizen, non farsi speaking, Romanian born diaspora who would get executed under Iranian law.
>using arab as an insult
>when the prophet, his daughter, the 12 imams, etc were all arab.
1 of many ways to spot the kaffir.
>>
File: GM_Butter-Chicken_Food_967.jpg (66KB, 967x339px) Image search: [Google]
GM_Butter-Chicken_Food_967.jpg
66KB, 967x339px
*gives you real food*
Think nothing of it my Iranian friends
>>
>>77299210
forgot trip
>>
>>77299202
>Because they're all diaspora shills
and what are you my little burger?
you got fucked up by iranians who lived in iran all their lives, not only me.

why don't you go to /mena/? yes here we are all secular/atheist/zoroastrian/monarchist/arab hating kaffirs.
>>
>>77299322
>and what are you
A university student. Are you triggered? :^)
>you got fucked up by iranians who lived in iran all their lives, not only me.
Like who?
>why don't you go to /mena/?
Because I can post in whatever thread I like. And its fun to correct all the diaspora shilling that goes on here.
If you're so triggered why don't you leave then? I'm not the one who's trying to build a safespace here.
>>
>>77299322
Also the plural of kaffir is kuffar, not kaffirs you illiterate gypsy.
>>
>>77299202
To be fair you were unaware of who saadi and hafez were in the other thread.

>>77299210
Looks tasty indianbro

>>77299322
Not me, zindabad islam dar kule jahan.
Mena is pretty athiest desu, but imo atesh parast majoos larping diaspora are the absolute worst.
>>
>>77298802
Why does Iran support Assad?
>>
>>77299442
>To be fair you were unaware of who saadi and hafez were in the other thread.
Because those are not well known figures in post 1979 Iran.
I don't understand why you are so butthurt over this. I never said anything bad about them, just that growing up in Iran, I had never heard either of those names.
>>77299490
I would have to write an essay to explain it which I don't want to do, but basically the FSA got taken over by US/Saudi insurgents, and that if they were to take over, Syria would basically turn into what Afghanistan was with the Taliban.
But Khamenei has said once Syria is stable again and the war is over, the Syrian people will have free elections where they can vote Assad out of power and elect an Islamist like the Egyptians did when they voted Mubarak out and elected based Morsi.
>>
>But Khamenei has said once Syria is stable again and the war is over, the Syrian people will have free elections where they can vote Assad out of power

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
he actually believes this
>>
>>77299442
What are some good Afghan dishes? I tried some Afghan rice a friend brought from home and it was pretty good. Nice contrast between spice and sweet (raisins)
>>
>>77299826
Afghan food looks fucking great.
>>
File: 0e9.jpg (27KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
0e9.jpg
27KB, 600x600px
>>77299815
>getting mad at facts that don't fit your narrative
>>
Just wanted to say that you Muslims are fucking based. You are welcome in Germany anytime
>>
let's redeem this thread.
post food you like.
>>
File: refugee-germany-welcome-740x490.jpg (64KB, 740x490px) Image search: [Google]
refugee-germany-welcome-740x490.jpg
64KB, 740x490px
>>77299957
Thanks Hans. Looking forward to letting my muslim brothers and sisters know your kind offer.
>>
>>77299954
mate, i know you hate Assad. let's just be honest, he won't be removed.
Zarif was on TV the other day saying they support elections after the war is done.
but he also said Assad can take part in them and ''the syrian people will decide his future''

he will win, not with 99% but with 60-70% and then they'll argue they are supporting the legitimate government.

iran doesn't give a fuck about islamists in Syria, just like it doesn't care in Iraq or Lebanon. the militias they are creating will protect and spread iranian influence.
>>
>>77300052
Sure I hate him, but being realistic Khamenei's plan is currently the best one.
FSA in 2017 will just be ISIS, Saudi Arabia, the US, and Israel controlling Syria.
The best way forward is to get rid of foreign powers and then get rid of Assad.
>but he also said Assad can take part in them and ''the syrian people will decide his future''
Yeah, and Iran is going to back an Islamist like they did in Egypt.
>he will win, not with 99% but with 60-70% and then they'll argue they are supporting the legitimate government.
Nice speculation. Too bad it would the direct opposite of Iran's past history with these sort of things.
In 2010 when the FSA was still the real deal, Assad was offered assylum in Iran in exchange for him stepping down. Now that doesn't sound like they really wanted him now does it.
Iran has no reason to keep him around if they can get a hamas/muslim brotherhood type of Islamist.
Iran has also told the muslim brotherhood if Iran manages to help them oust Sisi in Egypt and reestablish their islamic democracy, he wants them to join Iran's axis against the gulf monarchs/israel/the west
>just like it doesn't care in Iraq or Lebanon.
Is that why they're trying to get a referendum passed in Iraq to where it would join the islamic republic, and is biding its time for Hezbollah to take control in Lebanon?
>>
>>77299826
Im phonefagging right now so cant post pics but we have this special dish called kabuli which is brown rice cooked with big lamb chunks and caramelised carrot strips and raisins spread on top.
Theres mantu which is this dumpling thing with minced meat inside and yoghurt and other sauces poured on top.
Also we're pretty big on bbq skewered kebab meats eaten with afghan bread.

All in all its pretty solid food.
>>
>Went to bed late in my time zone
>wake up early in my time zone
>the same people are still arguing in this thread over nothing
Ladies and gents, the most autistic general on /int/
>>
>Is that why they're trying to get a referendum passed in Iraq to where it would join the islamic republic

i tried, but you're completely deluded. The Iraqis don't this, around half of the shia there hate us. Sadr and Sistani would burn the country before they'll give up to iran.

The iranians don't want this either. another poverty filled region. nobody wants this. People want a better economy, not Southern Iraq

You are completely mentally retarded, i'm sorry but you are, completely delusional.

i'm done speaking with you, stop replying because i'm filtering you.

i'll make a new thread, stay out of it, make /ummah/ if you want.
>>
File: yogurtlu-manti.jpg (50KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
yogurtlu-manti.jpg
50KB, 500x500px
>>77294402
I'm really curious
Do stan countries have this dish?
>>
>>77300612
*wake up late in my time zone
>>
>>77300630
we got this in romania
>>
>>77300630
Search up mantu, its afghan dumplings very similar.
>>
>>77300618
Sistani's an old man and his clock is running out.
Once he's gone it'll happen.
>half of the shia there hate us
Not really. Iran's influence is growing exponentially with the new government.
>The iranians don't want this either. another poverty filled region. nobody wants this. People want a better economy, not Southern Iraq
Wow it's a really good thing diaspora don't get to decide Iranian affairs.
>You are completely mentally retarded, i'm sorry but you are, completely delusional.
You're self projecting again.
>i'm done speaking with you, stop replying because i'm filtering you.
Thank you. I already have you filtered but since you refuse to namefag I still see your posts. This is the best for the both of us please filter me.
>>
>>77300546
>Im phonefagging right now so cant post pics but we have this special dish called kabuli which is brown rice cooked with big lamb chunks and caramelised carrot strips and raisins spread on top.
Yeah I think that was it. Delicious as fuck.
>>
>>77302963
WHY DID YOU SAVE THE THREAD???????
I PLANNED ON MAKING ANOTHER

CURSE YOU AUSSIES
>>
>>77303074
kek sorry man we have this one right now, no point changing.

>>77303039
glad you enjoyed
>>
>>77303203
i just wanted one without the khomeinist retard....

anyway don't worry, not like you knew.
>>
>>77303254
>I'll ignore him
>keeps mentioning him
And does your mother know you're a pedophile yet.
>>
>>77303628
No.
And It's technically not pedophilia, that applies to girls below 14
>>
>>77300630
There's chuchvara which is kinda similar

>>77300746
What's your opinion on the first fitna
>>
Probably a long shot but are Roma (Gypsies) welcome? My mom is full-blooded and I grew up speaking the language.
>>
2nd generation K*rd diaspora reporting in. Ask me anything.
>>
>>77304784
Thoughts on independant kurdistan?

What other language do you feel you can understand, assuming you are a proficient kurdish speaker?
>>
>>77305148
Not gonna happen. Would be nice, but probably not in my lifetime.

If Persian is written in the Latin alphabet I can understand a good portion of it, but spoken I only get a few words here and there. Maybe the similarities can be compared to an Italian trying to understand Spanish. I even have trouble with some other Kurdish dialects to be honest. I speak Northern Kurdish, a.k.a. Kurmanji.

Apparently it's also close to a language called Baluchi but I've never seen or heard of it so I don't know how much I can understand.
>>
>>77304784
How mutually inteligible are your languages?
what you think of Azeris?
PKK?
Ocalan?
Barzani?

>>77304746
I fuck a gypsy girl so yes, would be hypocritical to not welcome you.
>>
>>77305311
>Apparently it's also close to a language called Baluchi but I've never seen or heard of it so I don't know how much I can understand.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5qSnQJRR8g

try this
>>
>>77305311
Oh so there are differences in the way kurdish is spoken, didnt know this.
Also what can you tell me about the history of the kurdish people?
and what part of america are kurdish diaspora most prevalent?
>>
ITT: Anti-Hanbali taskforce.
>>
>>77305508
>How mutually inteligible are your languages?
Can't understand anything other than a few words out of most sentences. Pehlewani, Gorani, Sorani, and Zaza might as well be Greek to me.

>what you think of Azeris?
Russified Turks. Some are okay. It's hard to categorize millions of people, but I have been to Baku and it was nice.

>PKK?
I'm biased because I hate communism, socialism, and anything left-wing. This type of politics would cause any potential for an independent Kurdistan to crash and burn due to economic ignorance.

>Ocalan?
Apo is a breddy cool guy, and some of his writings are interesting, but again I dislike anything left-wing or communistic so I can't fully say I support him. Kurdish nationalism is fine, however.

>Barzani?
I'm not an Iraqi Kurd so it's difficult for me to have a strong opinion about him, but he cares for his people and I respect it.

>>77305554
I think I understand this better than some southern dialects of Kurdish 2bh fampai.

>>77305556
>Also what can you tell me about the history of the kurdish people?
Like gypsies minus the thievery. Displaced peoples living in other countries struggling to maintain their identity.

>and what part of america are kurdish diaspora most prevalent?
More than 10,000 of the ~17,000 Kurds in the US live in Nashville, Tennessee, including myself.
>>
>>77305832
>I'm biased because I hate communism, socialism, and anything left-wing.
based
how right wing are you? free-trade?

Ok i'll ask you something, besides Iraq, kurds will never have a homeland, Iranians and Turks would burn the land before giving it to you.

so how about hypothetic autonomy within the current borders. perhaps even freedom of movement between the kurdish areas?

i'm iranian but half half azeri, so i support minority right, but i can't support seccesion.
>>
>>77306008
Autonomy is fine. It seems to work well in Syria and Iraq. An independent Kurdistan is just not an option considering all of our political figures are communist. I myself am a classical liberal, following the doctrine of figures such as John Locke and Jean-Baptiste Say.

I personally don't care for secession because the entire region is nothing more than a clusterfuck, but I see the west trying to instill more autonomy and authority to the Kurds just to piss off Iran and Turkey.
>>
>>77306130
>I myself am a classical liberal, following the doctrine of figures such as John Locke and Jean-Baptiste Say.
pretty based
rare to see a non retarded Kurd who didn't drink the commie kool-aid
>>
>>77306172
There are few, if any, unfortunately. Most are very similar to Cuban nationalists who supported the Castro regime. Pure ignorance with the promise of freedom and prosperity, but in reality if Kurdistan existed, we would have to stand in lines of thousands of people to wait on our weekly loaf of bread.
>>
>>77306222
>but in reality if Kurdistan existed, we would have to stand in lines of thousands of people to wait on our weekly loaf of bread.

inb4
>you turkish dog you're a traitor to your people.
>why don't you believe in the socialist utopia, you turkish rat?
>>
>>77306493
I get this from my family.

>"If there is a free market, the Turks will force us to buy from them!"
>>
>>77306562
>>"If there is a free market, the Turks will force us to buy from them!"
the horror.

i kinda hate these modern politics. both the left and the right are getting retarded with protectionism...etc
>>
>>77306622
Can I ask how an Azeri-Iranian ended up in Romania?
>>
>>77306650
His parents were gommunists so they went to the USSR after the revolution
>>
>>77306650
basically this>>77306772
>>
>>77306772
>>77306796
Interesting. It was nice chatting with you, very insightful. Thanks for the discussion.
>>
ALI ALI ALI ALI ALI ALI
>>
>>77307442
YA ALI YA HUSSEIN
>>
>>77307442
Ya Hussein
>>
FREE SOUTH AZERBAIJAN
>>
>>77297309
Listen, you mind-numbing piece of shit backwards scum. You don't even know Iran's Post-Islamic tradition. I know it better than you. I've read the Koran, Hafez, Saadi Shirazi, and much more, but all you've read is Khomeini's bullshit. You are an imbecile, and deserve to die. Keep screeching kaffir and calling for our deaths, one day someone will kill you.
>>
NORTH AZERBAIJAN RIGHTFUL IRANIAN LAND
>>
>>77309979
Absolutely BASED
>>
>>77309996
AZERI TURKS HAVE RULED IRAN FOR CENTURIES
IRAN HAS NO CLAIM ON TURK LANDS
>>
FREE KURDISTAN
>>
Eat shit lesser creatures
>>
>>77310148
says the backwater shithole who regularly gets bullied by russians
>>
>>77310096
That's the point you idiot. They are an integral part of Iran.
'''''''''Azerbaijan''''''''''is an artificial state, created by the Russkies. This historical injustice must end

don't yell at me, i'm half azeri myself

>>77310142
no

>>77310148
get out, you're not invited
>>
>>77310220
>It's 16th century
>Be Persian
>Be sunni
>You hear some strange language outside
>people are saying stuff like "YA ALİ"
>Go outside
>It's Qizilbash Azeri bull
>"Convert or die Farsi scum"
>Convert to Shia Islam like the cuck you are
>centuries later
>'''''''''Azerbaijan''''''''''is an artificial state, created by the Russkies. This historical injustice must end
>>
File: timruidempireatheight.png (26KB, 1493x839px) Image search: [Google]
timruidempireatheight.png
26KB, 1493x839px
>>77310148
We raped and killed you subhumans don't talk
>>
>subhuman general
>>
File: dodge.jpg (245KB, 640x854px) Image search: [Google]
dodge.jpg
245KB, 640x854px
How do I get a qt, Tajik gf? Your girls are pretty lah.

Also, is Monica a common name for Tajik girls?
>>
>>77310288
Also the current Shia Islam in Iran is not same as the Shia Islam in Safavid Empire, Nader Shah the Turkmen bull reformed Shia Islam in Islam and made it sissier than ever because he feared the sunni Uzbeks and Turkish bull
>>
>>77310339
Ney u didnt
>>
>>77310413
>this ignorant
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timur%27s_invasions_of_Georgia
>>
>>77310288
>Azeris ruled IRAN
>they aren't a part of IRAN

there never was such a thing as '''Azerbaijan''. The Azeris always, when they ruled and when they didn't, part of IRAN.
Some of our greatest rulers, artists, poets where Azeris.

Don't confuse ''Iranian'' with ''ethnicity''. It's more of a culture, that's why we survived Arabization, and the mongols.
>>
>>77310032
He didn't even know about Hafez. He is fucking clueless and annoying.
>>
>>77310413
Actually he did
Timur talked about how he fought against "the Georgian infidel" in his letters to Bayezid because Bayezid accused him of being an infidel and Timur got butthurt and tried to prove that he's not a savage tengriist
he also massacred Christians in Izmir (Western Turkish city) to prove that he's not an infidel lol
>>
>>77310468
>and the mongols.
We barely survived the Mongols, and I'd say we are still recovering from it. BTW, I recommend Sadegh Hedayat's "The Mongol Shadow", which I found as good as The Blind Owl.
>>
>>77310458
Out of all the muslim invasions only several of them were successful all other time we would rape u in yhe ass and send u back where u came from
>>
>>77310401
True, Shia Islam during Safavid Empire was more fluid due to figures like Mulla Sadra. IRI is a disgrace to both Iran's Islamic tradition and its pre-Islamic past.
>>
>>77310512
he's no different than those ''Zoroastrian'' diasporas, he just went into the other direction.

>>77310550
but we did, and they integrated into our culture, slowly.
>>
>>77310610
>IRI is a disgrace to both Iran's Islamic tradition
very true

'''''''''''ayatollah'''''''''''' Ruhollah ''traps aren't gay'' Khomeini is a disgrace to islam itself.
>>
>>77310550
>"The Mongol Shadow"
i'll check it out, thanks
>>
>>77310631
mongols raped persia so hard that the eastern part of the country has lots of people with asiatic eyes
>>
>>77310631
I agree, he's just as bad as the "Zoroastrian" diaspora, but he has the addition of being super violent and screeching "kuffar" every post. He supports persecuting Ba'hai, subjugating non-Muslims, and celebrates the deaths of White non-Muslims by the hands of terrorists. Zoroastrian fanatics are annoying too, but few go to the genocidal lengths he does.

>but we did, and they integrated into our culture, slowly.
It took until 20th century to reach pre-Mongol population levels again.
>>
>>77310721
>mongols raped persia so hard that the eastern part of the country has lots of people with asiatic eyes
Those are probably Turkmens. Some Turkmens look mongol.
>>
>>77310721
yes, a lot of folk came and passed trough our lands over these 2000 years.
but they still cal themselves ''iranian'' today.
our culture is more than ethnicity.
>>
File: timur.jpg (31KB, 350x467px) Image search: [Google]
timur.jpg
31KB, 350x467px
>>77310573
>admits he was raped by us
>talk's about "Muslims invasions" that have nothing to do with us
Listen you shitskin rape baby I don't care about the other Muslim invasions we raped and killed Georgians if we wanted to we could have genocided all of you at that moment
>>
>>77310782
Georgia is white tho
>>
>>77310673
>Khomeini is a disgrace to islam itself.
I agree. I honestly think Islamic extremism began with Al-Ghazali like I've said in another thread. I prefer the fluid approach of Avicenna and Khayyam, where they used Greek philosophy to enrich understanding of Koran. I prefer Illuminationist and Muʿtazila approaches to Islam where critical thinking and empathetic rationality is considered the path to God, rather than adhering strictly to Quranic edicts.
>>
>>77310745
>It took until 20th century to reach pre-Mongol population levels again.
i'm not speaking demographics. i was saying how the mongol rulers adopted iranian culture and integrated. instead of the other way.

>He supports persecuting Ba'hai, subjugating non-Muslims
he's retarded. He believes non-muslims pay Jizya in iran, today.

just fuck him.
>>
>>77310782
You see you shitskin those women who were raped by ur ancestors would kill themselves not to dirty our gene pool with ur filthy onces and u tried to genocide us but u couldnt coz we raped u back u retarded individual
>>
>>77310819
well said.
>>
There should be a population exchange between Iran and Turkey

We send them Kurds and Zazas
They give us Azeris and Qashqais, Turkmens
what do you think
>>
>>77310960
do turks care about shia/sunni sectarianism?
>>
>>77310960
Azeris stay. You can have our Qashqais and Turkmens, sure. Also, give us a couple thousand of your Circassian women :p.
>>
>>77310960
no.
that is ethnic cleansing, it's wrong.
>>
>>77310996
>Qashqais
what's wrong with the?
>>
>>77310992
no
Turks are more nationalist than islamist. No one disliked Azeris here because they're shia, we simply see them as Turks
>>77311005
it's not, it's population exchange
>>77310996
Azeris are Turk hence they should come here
>>
>>77311072
>Turks are more nationalist than islamist.
>votes AKP
>>
>>77311072
and Kurds are Iranian
>>77311091
Not all AKP voters are Islamist. i'd say 20 or 30% of them are Islamist and the rest are centre rightists, nationalists and kurds.
>>
File: 1459614386056.png (225KB, 1736x883px) Image search: [Google]
1459614386056.png
225KB, 1736x883px
>>77311032
I like them. Check out the film Gabbeh, which is very beautiful and covers their nomadic way of life with Sufi imagery. I was just kidding.

>>77311072
Azeris are Iranians who speak a Turkic language. Check image.
>>
File: Azerbaijan mongoloid.png (25KB, 814x694px) Image search: [Google]
Azerbaijan mongoloid.png
25KB, 814x694px
>>77311122
>Azeris are Iranians who speak a Turkic language. Check image.

The closeness between Azeris and Iranians is because they mixed with Iranians.
And Azeris in Iran have more mongoloid haplogro
>>
>>77311119
So when will a based right wing conservative come and beat Erdo?

Also kill Bahceli please, i hate him.

>>77311122
thanks
>>
>>77294402
Iran here
>>
>>77311206
nice, what you doing all the way in Chile
>>
>>77311122
azeris are more white looking than persians
>>
>>77311170
So just cause they're mixed with some mongoloid means they're Turk now? Does that mean we should get all Turks mixed with Iranian? Trust me there is plenty. Culturally and racially speaking, they are mostly Iranian. They just speak a Turkic language, that's it.
>>
>>77311237
>>77311170
>>77311122
WE ARE ALL MONGRELS STOP FLARING ETHNIC NATIONALISM
IRAN IS MULTICULTURAL
>>
>>77311237
K, don't care about looking White or not. I don't want /pol/-like mentality to grow in this word because I value virtue more than looking White.
>>
>>77310906
>raped u back
You never even came close to conquering us we left your backwards shithole on our own
>>
>>77311324
>I don't want /pol/-like mentality to grow in this word because I value virtue more than looking White.
based
>>
>>77311269
>>77311269
by that logic Oghuz Turks are not Turkic either they're actually Iranians.
>Does that mean we should get all Turks mixed with Iranian
K*rds are pure Iranic trust me. They descend from Medes
>Does that mean we should get all Turks mixed with Iranian
Biracial*
and they're racially and culturally more related to us than to you
>>
>>77311226
Business
>>
>>77311453
in chile? nice. hows the country?
>>
>>77311453
Are you an Iranian from Iran or a diaspora?

>>77311395
azeri's are Iranian
>>
>>77311557
Original Azeris or the Turks who call themselves Azeri?
>>
>>77311630
Modern day people of Azerbaijan are Iranians
>>
>>77311805
If you say so
>>
File: Lbx (13).jpg (34KB, 480x533px) Image search: [Google]
Lbx (13).jpg
34KB, 480x533px
When will we crush the unlawful border and bring our Azeri brothers, north of the border, back into the homeland?
>>
>>77311557
Diaspora but not from chile
>>
>>77311928
There are also Azeris and Terekeme here
>>
>>77311928
When Iranians stop sympathizing with Armenia over Azerbaijan
>>
File: 1500292672370.png (302KB, 900x799px) Image search: [Google]
1500292672370.png
302KB, 900x799px
>>77313553
Shitskins always jealous of whites
>>
>>77313553
The government does, not the people.
They also don't mention on TV, in schools, the massacres, and ethnic cleansing the Armenians commit

Their fear growing Sympathy among the Azeris towards Azerbaijan
But their also just cowards, fearful of harming relations with Russia
>>
What is the etymologic origin of the name 'Tajik'? Where was it used first, Tajikistan or Afghanistan? Who adopted it later?
I find it a bit odd how Tajik seems to be synonymous to non Shia Persian.
>>
>>77313715
>The government does, not the people.
Maybe just the Iranian Azeris. Persians, not so much
>>
>>77313935
Tajiks are one of the original Central Asian Iranians that survived to this day IMO.
Too bad original Central Asian Iranians were wiped out by mongoloids and racemixed into oblivion
>>
File: 1498216772356.gif (564KB, 800x430px) Image search: [Google]
1498216772356.gif
564KB, 800x430px
>>77304483
>google chuchvara
>Chuchvara, Lazzatlar dunyosi comes up
>>
>>77314755
>Lazzatlar dunyosi
Azeri tier
>>
>>77314702
What's really the difference between a Tajik and a Persian?
>>
>>77314755
What's that? I don't get it
>>
>>77314777
tajiks are persians who didnt convert to shiism nor inter marry with arabs like iranians
>>
>>77315127
But why the different names?
>>
>>77315059
It sounds like a funny version of turkish
>>
Reminder that the American flag user with name "Iranian" is actually not even Iranian and only comes here to shit up our general.

Most likely a Jew desu.
>>
>>77315332
based
>>
>>77315426
There are so many political things I disagree with you on that you say in this thread but I'm too lazy to type it out on my phone.

Anyway, I think this general is pretty good and will only get better once the fake Iranian, Turk and driveby shitposts stop coming. If we remain unfazed for a whole they'll leave. We can just ignore that guys and focus on keeping the Iranics and 'Stans here for now to build a community.
>>
This thread in general is kind of dangerous though. We have foreigners interested in our countries dropping by to ask questions and almost always they receive a misrepresentation or outright counterfactual info. But then again this is 4chan.
>>
>>77316129
>There are so many political things I disagree with you on that you say in this thread
to be honest i'm shitposting a bit, especially on the Azeri unity, stuff

disagreeing is fine. no way will we all agree on everything.
we just need to avoid going full nuts like that khomeinist
>>
>>77316350
I think the revolution was a historic necessity for the Iranian nation. We kicked out the imperialists and obtained full sovereignty over the country. We live in spite of America's threats and isolation and have improved our country's standards of living and scientific, industrial & cultural output.

What we need now is not so much time change but a transition where the Leadership position is weakened and the Majles plus the President obtain full control over governing the country. The leadership position should be delegated to a spiritual one acting as an advisory role for the government, not fully abolished. It'd be something like Britain's constitutional monarchy but we have an indirectly elected 'spiritual leader'. I believe this may be possible following a transition period after the death of Khamenei when due to the difficulties of selecting a single leader a council is formed to administer the position.

The reason why I think this is our best bet going forward is because I like to be realistic. Ideally I'd just go for a secular democratic republic with all parties participating but that's not achievable given the hand we're currently working with. Tbh I'm sick and tired of the edgy radicals from the previous generation either wholeheartedly wishing the downfall of the current "regime" our wholeheartedly supporting it like edgy teenagers.
>>
>>77316732
>What we need now is not so much time change
Regime change* gdi phone keyboards suck dicks
>>
>>77316732
I despise Khomeini and his ''revolution'', he killed my family, he killed tens of thousands of Iranians because they disagreed with him. I have no love for the Shah either though.

I will never have a different opinion of them.

I think everything we achieved, is because of the inginiuty and capabilities of the Iranian people, and that without the mullahs we could've achieved much more
but...
>What we need now is not so much time change but a transition where the Leadership position is weakened and the Majles plus the President obtain full control over governing the country. The leadership position should be delegated to a spiritual one acting as an advisory role for the government, not fully abolished. It'd be something like Britain's constitutional monarchy but we have an indirectly elected 'spiritual leader'. I believe this may be possible following a transition period after the death of Khamenei when due to the difficulties of selecting a single leader a council is formed to administer the position.
100% Agreed with this. I'm a realist. The current theocracy won't be removed, the IRG will never allow it, they'll lose their own influence.
it will be civil war.
that must NEVER happened.

I agree with you, that more, if not all, power must be given to the elected institutions.
the religious control of the parliament must be weakened and the vetting of the candidates must be seriously relaxed, i want a democracy not a oligarchy where we just vote different cliques.

i agree that the influence of the SL will weaken, it will always weaken as the memory of the revolution fades away.
I want a weak SL, who acts as spiritual leader and figure-head, nothing more.

to be honest i think this outcome is inevitable, in 1 or 2 decades will get there. but i fear the Revolutionary Guards, they will not like to answer to the parliament, and they won't just remain silent as their influence is weakened.
i fear that there is a real possibility of quasi military rule,
>>
>>77317210
Khomeini killed my family too. I know all about his torture and executions, and Montazeri pointed them out very well before he died. Shame Montazeri didn't play the long game until he became SL himself because he could've changed everything for the better. But he had a good conscience and he couldn't live with himself without protesting against Khomeini's ongoing crimes.

But despite these side effects the revolution put us on a fresh path where the dirtbags we have to deal with live in Tehran instead of London or Washington, empowering our nation to take our destiny in our own hands.

What you said about Sepah is very true. They have the power to take over the government including ousting a future Leader they don't consider legitimate. I seriously hope their political influence is decreased because they have the potential to be more dangerous than another Khomeini.

And like you said, more important than all of the above is our national sovereignty and security. If we don't have these two we may as well have nothing.

Once this radical aging generation grow senile and start to die off we'll be left with a much more modern Iran, whether it be with the Islamist, nationalist or leftist camps.

I wonder what kind of discussions Afghans have when it comes to their national politics. It must really suck having to go through all those wars and dealing with armed Islamist organizations based out of tribal regions.

On the other hand I want the Kurds of Iran, Turkey, Iraq and Syria (especially Iraq's) to stop being dick fucks for America and Israel and instead try to figure something out to solve their regional problems with regional actors. By acting as the attack dogs or at least the red carpet on which the imperialists walk into our region and mess everything up to advance their interests they're doing everyone in the region a disservice.
>>
>>77317722
>Once this radical aging generation grow senile and start to die off we'll be left with a much more modern Iran, whether it be with the Islamist, nationalist or leftist camps.

how's the younger generation, outside of north Tehran...
the Khomeinist retard said it's getting more religious, but i doubt it.

regardless i know iranian politics, i like to think decent enough, but it's hard to understand the society/ppeople only by esseys and articles on the internet.

>they have the potential to be more dangerous than another Khomeini.
they'll get us into 5 wars within 6 months if they ever rule. i'm glad Rouhani is attacking them.
they're also retarded, insulting the regular army, creating tensions. if they take over, the army won't stay sillent as a rival faction takes over.

>On the other hand I want the Kurds of Iran, Turkey, Iraq and Syria (especially Iraq's) to stop being dick fucks
we need to be realistic, nationalism is big for them
the more they are opressed the stronger those feelings will get.
language rights and some form of autonomy should be given to the ethnic minorities.

i'm half Azeri, so i dislike what some iranians want ''iranization'' of the minorities. i hate it and think it's completely against our culture.
on the other hand, even economically speaking i'm in favor of as much de-centralization as possible.
centralization is shit, it's shit here in romania, it's shit everywhere.
>>
>>77315207
persias educational centres and places of trades used to be more situated in the east until the turks and mongols started expanding their empires

the tajiks were the ones who suffered when those empires expanded, and thus they became more rural as their cities were destroyed, and lots of them migrated west towards modern day iran. i think the word tajik has something to do with being rural or a farmer.

then when the safavids began to convert iran to shia islam, the tajiks remained sunni. also the ussr began promoting ethno-nationalism and being tajik began to mean something different from being persian like in the ancient days
>>
>>77318521
turkish music is weird
>>
File: C9XMJBSUAAAuBbJ.jpg (28KB, 600x323px) Image search: [Google]
C9XMJBSUAAAuBbJ.jpg
28KB, 600x323px
How many generations will it take for diaspora stop pretending they're Iranian?
>>77309979
>You don't even know Iran's Post-Islamic tradition
Literally
>Let me as a foreigner, tell you about the country that you grew up in.
>I know it better than you
But you didn't grow up in Iran and I did. Huh...
>I've read the Koran
It's spelled Qur'an you low iq retard, and I doubt it. But nice larping like all the other inconsistent larping you've done.
>Hafez, Saadi Shirazi, and much more
Cool, but its not known in Iran so no one cares.
>>77315332
>being this butthurt
>canadian diaspora
Oh thats why.
Bareche engad koon et dard mekone? To abe yakh bezar.
>>
>>77318360
also tajiks were much more proud to be persian than western iranian persians were back then, they were getting influenced hard by arabs

>"here, in this region, the language is Persian, and the kings of this realm are Persian kings."
>>
>>77315207
That's just how it is, tajik is a synonym to persian.

Tajiks and Iranian Persians are definitely not the same people though as they have different ancestry. Even iranian persians are different from one another depending on where in the country they are from. Tajiks from afghanistan at least descend from the same stuff pashtuns do (bactrians, arachosians, arians, etc.)

It's more of a ethnolinguistic cultural group encompassing native persian speakers. The other canadian can be right too.
>>
i'm out, see you tomorrow. already 11pm, better to spend the rest relaxing than arguing politics on /int/

i'll make a new thread in the morning if no one does
>>
>>77318693
I think you have to admit defeat on the poet stuff...

Even in afghanistan people know of rumi, hafez, saadi etc. Even in really religious conservative households people know of them or have some of their books. For an iranian to not know of them is unheard of.
>>
>>77318834
Iran and Afghanistan are ruled by different groups. Afghanistan is a lot less arabized than Iran too.
The clergy decides whats taught in schools and what isn't.
They probably consider that stuff unislamic if I went through my entire life up until university without hearing about it.
Again I'm not hating on them as I don't know who they are. But I lived in Iran and you haven't, so you don't know whats its like.
But if you want to believe what you want to believe over what I've said about my own life thats up to you famalam.
>>
>>77319004
lel his name also means tomato

>>77319017
I'll believe you. I do recall seeing a documentary on iran where at nowruz they bring out some poetry books and read poems.
>>
File: eu4_6.jpg (1001KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
eu4_6.jpg
1001KB, 1920x1080px
oh forgot!
rate my autism guys

>>77318834
iranians are big on poetry, no way those aren't known in iran. he is just eating the government propaganda

ignore him.
>>
>>77319146
Some people do I suppose. It was a lot more common before the revolution during the reign of the Pahlavi's.
But after the revolution it stopped being a thing.
>>77319278
I thought you filtered me? Keep that filter on or start namefagging yourself so my filter works.
>iranians are big on poetry, no way those aren't known in iran.
Yeah I'm sure the diaspora who can't speak farsi and has never been to Iran would know lmao. As opposed to, you know, the person who grew up there.
>he is just eating the government propaganda
>e-everything I don't like is government propaganda!
>>
>>77319688
I did more research I am convinced you are doing taqqyia on me. Question if people don't follow the imamah are they kuffar
>>
>>77319873
What did I taqqiya you on? I don't taqqiya muslims bro.
>Question if people don't follow the imamah are they kuffar
They're not shia, but they are still muslims. All you have to do to be a muslim is to follow the 5 pillars of Islam and the Holy Qur'an.
>>
>>77319993
OK serious question how can you support aisha after what she did to Ali?
>>
File: 127446.png (427KB, 500x582px) Image search: [Google]
127446.png
427KB, 500x582px
Did a search on Khomeini and his views on goat fucking. Couldn't find anything authentic to back up those quotes.

The quote on traps not being gay was right though.

http://www.nytimes.com/2004/08/02/world/as-repression-eases-more-iranians-change-their-sex.html
>>
>>77320255
Because she was still the prophets beloved wife. And to hate her would be to hate the prophet (saw).
Like I told you before, humans are flawed. People make mistakes. We look past those mistakes and recognize that there are good and bad qualities among most people. She was no perfect being, but what she did was out of love and loyalty to her father. I believe she did not have any evil or malicious intent. She just went about things the wrong way.
I just think to myself, what would Allah (swt), Prophet Mohammad (saw), Ali, etc all say about this? They would want me to put the Ummah first, and thats what I do. I cannot hate a muslim. Lady Aisha was a muslim, and the mother of the believers at that.
I have overall favorable views of her and Omar. I don't know enough about Osman, and Abu Bakr I just won't mention, but I still respect him as a friend and companion of our beloved prophet (saw).
>>
>>77320817
read up your history you support aisha you go against Ali she's worse than the other caliphs she hated Ali.

> Lady Aisha was a muslim, and the mother of the believers at that.
Ali just rolled over his grave
>>
ali was unironically a better human being than muhammad

muslims dont want to admit it, but if you read about ali's personality and character, it's clear that he was morally a superior person to the prophet of islam
>>
>>77320968
>read up your history you support aisha you go against Ali she's worse than the other caliphs she hated Ali.
Did you just ignore what I wrote? I said she made a mistake, but I'm not going to ignore all her good qualities for 1 bad thing she did.
Ali wanted peace. He let Abu Bakr be the first caliph in order to keep the Ummah together and to avoid civil war.
He killed those who tried to worship him.
Ali would want all muslims to love the prophets wife.
>Ali just rolled over his grave
I don't think so. He loves her because he loves the prophet (saw) and the Ummah.
>>
File: IMG_3849.jpg (167KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3849.jpg
167KB, 960x960px
>>77321024
Please kaffir, the Muslims are talking. Your false flagging divide and conquer shilling tactics won't work.
>>
>>77321251
>>77321388
i know it's a hard pill to swallow but he was genuinely a morally better person.
>>
>>77321153
You know there are shia hadith that Ali called the first 2 caliphs and Aisha kuffar.

>for 1 bad thing she did.
LOL she hated ALI what about this don't you get HATE and not for just some time but for his whole life and the one mistake she did cost many lives including almost Ali
>>
>>77321465
>You know there are shia hadith that Ali called the first 2 caliphs and Aisha kuffar.
Probably not very authentic if I've never come across them.
>LOL she hated ALI what about this don't you get HATE and not for just some time but for his whole life and the one mistake she did cost many lives including almost Ali
Well its a good thing I'm not going to let 1 bad quality of her blind me to all her good ones.
And who's to say that didn't change in Jannah?
>>77321463
False flagging kaffir pls
>>
>>77321623
you have betrayed Ali may God help you
>>
>>77321024
I think it's better to say he is less controversial since he didn't do as much
>>
Do shias and sunnis go to different mosques?
>>
>>77321827
Nah, I'm doing what he'd want me to do.
And besides, the prophet (saw) is more important than Ali.
So just playing along with your statement, it wouldn't matter regardless.
Besides I thought you were a Salafi. What happened?
>>77322081
Some do, some don't.
>>
>>77322310
Shia means party you are not the shia of Ali aka the party of Ali you betrayed him
>>
>caring at all about an arab religion with crappy values
?
>>
>>77319146
That guy is not even Iranian, not even diaspora, and has never stepped foot in Iran. Don't bother with that larping retard.
>>
>>77323268
It's just khareji larpers and t*rks, none of whom are even invited to this general.
>>
>>77323216
Not really but ok
>>77323533
>butthurt diaspora self projecting
>>
FREE BALOCHESTAN
FREE IRANIAN KURDISTAN
FREE OCCUPIED AZERI IRAN
FREE SECULAR IRAN
FREE ZOROASTRIAN IRAN
FREE SUNNI IRAN
>>
jihadis come here
>>77324297
>>77324297
>>77324297
>>77324297
>>
>>77324359
>>77324385
>>>/isr/
>>
Crimean Tatar here
>>
>>77324619
that's a big fat lie
>>
>>77324633
Why Mehmed?
>>
>>77324739
All Crimean Tatars live here or in ukraine
>>
>>77324619
How has life changed for you since the Russian repatriation?
>>
>>77324764
Are you dumb the largest minority of Crimean tatars are in Uzbekistan
>>
>>77324798
doubt.jpg
there are millions of crimean tatars living here because they were deported to Turkey by Russian Empire
>>
>>77324764
I'm from Kazakhstan but currently I live in Moscow.
>>77324778
I've never been to Crimea [shame on me]
>>
File: tatars.png (16KB, 294x651px) Image search: [Google]
tatars.png
16KB, 294x651px
>>77324849
here's the proof
no karluk lies
>>
>>77324849
The majority were deported to Uzbekistan
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deportation_of_the_Crimean_Tatars
>>
>>77324849
Are they different from Turkish in terms of appearance?
>>
>>77324996
Some Tatars have extremely mongoloid look but some don't.
>>
>‘Forcing us to give up Russian gas to sell own is unacceptable’ – German FM blasts US sanctions bill
https://www.rt.com/news/394783-germany-russia-sanctions-nordstream/

This is interesting for me since even the Europeans who are first world great powers get spanked by America for dealing with Russia. Meanwhile sovereign countries like China and India can freely deal with Russia, Iran, or any other country in the world for that matter without having to suck American cock.

This is why full sovereignty and _strength_ is so important for a country, particularly Iran who sits at the crossroads of three continents and international shipping routes.

>>77324880
You should go man, even I want to go some day.
>>
>>77324965
>>77324954
>>
>>77324996
they are very turkish
>>
>>77324954
>thinks government statistics mean anything
They put Uzbekistan ahead of turkey for a reason
>>
File: İlber Ortaylı.jpg (145KB, 433x517px) Image search: [Google]
İlber Ortaylı.jpg
145KB, 433x517px
>>77325036
Forgot to post
pic related is a very famous Crimean Tatar here. He's a historian
>>77325125
For what? Have you Uzbekified Crimean Tatars there?
>>
>>77325054
>You should go man, even I want to go some day.
Yeah I plan to go some day too, it's pretty beautiful and all of these historic stuff.
>>
File: 220px-Dr_Ali_Shariati.jpg (11KB, 220x287px) Image search: [Google]
220px-Dr_Ali_Shariati.jpg
11KB, 220x287px
Thoughts on this man?
>>
File: 1500408914471.png (691KB, 999x999px) Image search: [Google]
1500408914471.png
691KB, 999x999px
is this true
>>
>>77327187
No.

t. turk
>>
Дypӯд бa шӯмo, дӯcтoни.

Шyмo чӣ хeлeд?
>>
>>77327187
>Has own ethno religion
Well not all Kurds are Yazids but still

>most secular Muslims
Not really, the Muslims of post-USSR states fit that description

>Abandoning Islam en masse for Christianity and Zoroastrianism
I am highly doubtful of this, it's likely just a minority or an easy way to seek asylum
>>
>>77327187
>>77327187
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA
no
Made by a balkanrapebaby probably (look at wiki battles)
and most of those turks are not even turk, only köksal is a turk in that pic.

kurds are pretty swarthy
>>
>>77327334
I wonder what kind of a buttblasted balkanrapebaby made that pic though. those rapebabies of ours are always mad and retarded. we should have genocided their subhuman kind.
>>
>>77327334
the image is pretty convincing desu
>>
>>77327187
Half-Kurd here. I look totally white but I think it's just because I ended up with more of my dad's Anglo phenotype. My mom looks like a light-skinned Mexican. Her family are Christian Kurds though.

Not sure about Turks but I've never had any issues with them personally. Then again, I grew up in the USA where nobody gives a fuck.
>>
>>77327409
I am sure it's pretty convincing if your iq is below 80
>>
>>77327187
I known a devout sunni Muslim Kurd from Iraq. Looks nothing like this, is brown, good person but don't pretend they're whites. We wuz religions only make it worse. Those pics are probably western voulenteers. I still think Kurds deserve their state but this is a/pol/ tier anti Turkish circlejerk picture. And the majority of Turks don't look like that
>>
>>77327478
>And the majority of Turks don't look like that
Because those are not even Turkish. Only Köksal is a Turk in that pic.
>Those pics are probably western voulenteers
There are some kurds with strong Iranid features. But most of them look like inbred arabs.
>>
>>77327478
Having been to Iraqi Kurdistan I think most people from both sides are pretty brown on average. There are just as many white looking Turks as there are Kurds percentage-wise.

Both Turks and Kurds have a wide variety of phenotypes they can exhibit, but are for the most part brown on average. Most locals were very confused when I spoke perfect Kurmanji while looking like an Anglo, as if they were surprised and I didn't fit into what their physical notion of what a Kurd should look like, and I think that tells a lot about why that pic is BS.

Almost all Kurds are Muslim, some are Christian and Yezidi, and I have never met a Zoroastrian Kurd.
>>
>>77327567
>Having been to Iraqi Kurdistan I think most people from both sides are pretty brown on average
Exactly. But Turks are slightly whiter and phenotypically different than Kurds.
>Most locals were very confused when I spoke perfect Kurmanji while looking like an Anglo, as if they were surprised and I didn't fit into what their physical notion of what a Kurd should look like, and I think that tells a lot about why that pic is BS.

b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-but kurds are white and aryan
>>
>>77327567
Well especially bottom right looks pretty Western to me, never even seen an Iranian girl like that.
>>
File: Leila_Hatami_221012.jpg (102KB, 1280x856px) Image search: [Google]
Leila_Hatami_221012.jpg
102KB, 1280x856px
>>77327653
>never even seen an Iranian girl like that.

The co-star of an Oscar-winning Iranian film, A Separation.
>>
File: IMG_3399.jpg (4MB, 2286x2832px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3399.jpg
4MB, 2286x2832px
tfw no traditional wife
>>
>>77330488
Great film
>>
File: Screenshot_20170719-053329.jpg (293KB, 999x320px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170719-053329.jpg
293KB, 999x320px
Can somebody please translate this?

Just got it as a message on PS4.
>>
eyyyyyy we wuz khanz.
reporting in
>>
>>77331307
what are you?
>>
>>77327567
>>77327616
>>77327323
I'm starting to see why Turks dislike Kurds. I wanted to like them and feel bad about not having a state but every Kurd i've interacted with online is "WE ARE A SLIGHTLY LIGHTER SHADE OF BROWN THAN TURKS/PAKIS/IRANIS AND THIS MAKESS US SUPERIOR WHITE RACE ..!!!111"
>>
>>77331314
I'm the other bengali poster, Kardas
>>
File: Timurid.jpg (132KB, 736x588px) Image search: [Google]
Timurid.jpg
132KB, 736x588px
>>77294558
This thread is made up of countries that were part of Timur's empire, of course
>>77294425
fucking saved
>>
>>77331405
POO
>>
>>77294402
Why is everyone in the region so mean and hateful?
Just quickly glanced by this thread and its full of we raped you this you are subhuman that and to be honest its a pretty accurate representation of what i see in social media and real life as well
Has God abandoned you all? I have not seen people as hateful as West Asians. Perhaps the entire area and anyone associated with it is cursed.
>>
>>77331713
>k*rd
>judging any other race at all
lmaoo
>>
File: thisshitagain.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
thisshitagain.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>>77331860
>implying its not the same shit in all /int/ threads
>>
>>77332147
Why are you even in this thread you brown monkey? Go back to /sag/ with the other street shitters. All of us see you as subhumans, same way that arabs do.
>>
>>77331860
You must be new to /int/.

>>77332201
Don't be mean anon
>>
File: 704648157476167686.jpg (104KB, 1024x846px) Image search: [Google]
704648157476167686.jpg
104KB, 1024x846px
>>77332201
>Invited: Those Bengali guys
i'm one of only two bengalis that post here.

Why are you so mad anyways Öcalan? did you not find a donkey to fuck oday?
>>
>>77318224
I'll answer you tomorrow.
>>
>>77332317
Do you honestly like being associated with Indians/Pakis/Bengalis?

I fucking don't. They're disgusting people. It drives me insane when they act like we Iranians accept them here.
>>
>>77332452
Can you please go fuck yourself? This is a comfy thread, no bullies allowed.
>>
>>77332452
I dislike most pakis/indians I meet irl
>>
>>77332452
Kek what have they ever done to you, although this is primarily an iranic/turkic thread, anybody is free to post here as well.
>>
>>77332317
>>77332168
It's not just /int/
Meet any person from this region or look at what they post in normiebook. It wouldn't be far from what you see here.
>>
>>77332503
reeeee I was Invited !!!
>>
>>77332519
You should see Pakistani and Indian arguments on facebook. Those ones are really funny. The ones on /int/ generally get along better.
>>
File: BIJIBIJI.jpg (9KB, 230x252px) Image search: [Google]
BIJIBIJI.jpg
9KB, 230x252px
>>77332452
>be Kurd
>literally nobody wants you
>get bombed by Turks
>go to IRaq ...get gassed by arabs
>go to Iran.. things are pretty nice here but manage to act like subhuman bijis and get arrested
>"a-at least i'm w-whiter than Pakis "
congratz m8
>>
>>77332609
>>77332452
same person by the way
t. just trust me on it
>>
>>77331860
>>77332519
Personally i dont see discussion about who is more subhuman or historical raping on normie social media.
/int/ exposed me to this shit.
>>
File: 1496507034196.png (224KB, 600x350px) Image search: [Google]
1496507034196.png
224KB, 600x350px
>>77332624
>just trust me on it
Trust a Persian before a Paki and a Paki before an Afghan, but never trust an Kurdish(ic?) leaf
>>
>>77332653
>or historical raping on normie social media.
Not many people give a shit desu. It's because of 4chan I learned a lot more about my history as well.
>>
>>77332709
Wasn't that assassin Turkish?
>>
>>77332736
http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/turkish-nationalists-beat-compatriot-after-presuming-him-to-be-kurdish.aspx?pageID=238&nID=88199&NewsCatID=341
>>
>Curryniggers flooding this thread

Chera shoma een kasif ha ajeza mey daned ke dar enja post konan?
>>
>>77332879
chura ne? ensan nestan? wa az khatere az wa in thread zenda mebasha.
>>
>>77332879
>Curryniggers flooding this thread
>implying 4chan isn't an honorary /sag/ website

>Chera shoma een kasif ha ajeza mey daned ke dar enja post konan?
Sorry kiddo. I don't speak Arabic.
>>
>>77332879
>Chera shoma een kasif ha ajeza mey daned ke dar enja post konan?
When was the last time you showered haji? I bet you scratched your sweaty balls in the past hour and smelled it too.

Bengalis who are cool and hanging out with us in this thread are a 100x better than the ignorant and hateful Americans or Europeans who want to see us die. Bengalis are laid back bros from Hindustan who get along well with Iranians. Much better than that Turk who's only purpose in this thread is due to his butthurt that we are welcoming Caucasians and Central Asians here, or that "Iranian" who hasn't ever heard of Hafez lol
>>
>>77333042
>ensan nestan?

Nope. Ayvan hastan. Marg az een thread behtar ast bejay pajeet ha enja beshanin qesa konan
>>
>>77333177
Just wanted to say your Dari Persian is cute no matter what you're talking about. Have a nice day dadash.
>>
>>77333158
agreed

>>77333177
bachem you need to relax, kule ma az yak padar wa madar amadem da e dunya, its not good harbour such prejudice for absolutely no reason.

Although this thread mostly rallies iranic and turkic peoples, anybody has the freedom to post in any thread they like. Im sure you would like to be treated with the same amount of respect and dignity.
>>
>>77333355
https://youtu.be/8OpBwozhS9s
>>
>>77333606
>Brampton
Should rename it New Khalistan
>>
File: Sadi_in_a_Rose_garden.jpg (163KB, 468x799px) Image search: [Google]
Sadi_in_a_Rose_garden.jpg
163KB, 468x799px
بنىآدم اعضای یک پیکرند
که در آفرینش ز یک گوهرند
چو عضوى به درد آورَد روزگار
دگر عضوها را نمانَد قرار
تو کز محنت دیگران بیغمی
نشاید که نامت نهند آدمی
- بومحمد مصلحالدین بن عبدالله شیرازی
>>
>>77331302
response bls
>>
>>77334225
Good post anon, humans are all equal parts of bani adam.

>>77331302
>>77334249
its arabic so not too sure, but i do know allah yahdik in the last part means may allah guide you.
>>
>>77334249
Go ask /mena/, we don't into Arabic here.
>>
>>77335291
>>77335291
>>77335291
>>77335291
>>77335291
>>
>>77331386
I never implied any of that. Don't they teach basic reading in your shitty country?

I never once stated that we are whiter than Turks. I said the percentages are around the same because both Turks and Kurds have a wide variety of backgrounds and admixtures you fucking retard.
Thread posts: 313
Thread images: 44

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.