[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do Russians have such a boner for America?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Tropper.jpg (210KB, 1065x712px) Image search: [Google]
Tropper.jpg
210KB, 1065x712px
Ask any Russian who they'd want to be friends with most, they'll say "AMERICANS!"

If these two countries ever went to war, every Ruskie from Kaliningrad to Vladivostok would defect immediately.

They just keep sucking that Yankee cock like Slavic cyka blyat bitches.
>>
>>77290016
It's because Russians think all Americans are rich, also Russians love hiphop.
>>
Russian upper class wish they were Americans. Can't blame them, to be honest.
>>
>>77290066
trashy people love trashy shit
>>
why not
there are several reasons but the most compelling one is that they just want to enjoy what everyone else already take for granted

unless you are russian you have lived a privileged life
>>
>>77290016
Я люблю Poccию. Зaткниcь, пидop.
>>
>>77290130
>says the guy beat by America twice
>>
>>77290317
When was the second time?
>>
>>77290016
What's your problem? People here like Americans for their good sides. Some American things feel close to us. They give much info about their country, they promote it pretty decent. Jelly?
>>
>>77290337
1812, don't pretend you burning down the White house was a victory
Plus both world wars you begged for our help
>>
>>77290466
>1812
You mean the war against Napoleon?

I can't think of any other actual wars at the time. I think there was some sort of skirmish where the USA invaded Canada because they thought they had a right to Canadian clay and got their arse kicked, then we burned down their capital city, but I can't think of any other wars in 1812 other than the one against Napoleon. I don't think skirmishes against a bunch of retards who can't even beat Canadians counts as a war.
>>
>>77290431
This, the people are not enemies, just the shit governments.
>>
>>77290526
Oh yeah and you assholes literally enslaved our sailors to fight the napoleonic war. That practice stopped after it.
>>
>>77290466
>both world wars
you mean world war 2 right?
>>
File: af-composite-thai-king.jpg (58KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
af-composite-thai-king.jpg
58KB, 750x500px
>>77290016
You know who has a bigger boner for America? Thailand. That's right.
Young girls prostitute themselves to old male tourists. Young men will get surgery to become a woman and join in on the fun. Your own king wears crop tops and jeans, will he get surgery too?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.