[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Holland appreciation thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: VEL00031 (1).jpg (115KB, 720x592px) Image search: [Google]
VEL00031 (1).jpg
115KB, 720x592px
Holland appreciation thread
>>
The war wasn't only in Holland, but all in the Netherlands. Our glorious ancestors fought in the war with Spain next to the shoulders of Holland too. All other Netherlands should get their other thread too, when you make a thread for Holland. The next thread you should make is the one in which you appreciate Groningen, the place from where Willem van Oranje started to liberate the Netherlands
>>
How come I've never seen any Holland flags on /int/?
>>
>>77286211
because holland isn't a country
>>
>>77286211
Here there is one>>77286042
>>
>>77286340
That's the Netherlands dumbass
>>
>>77286042
You are completely right m8, I thought about that for a minute before posting this thread but I just kept going, hope it doesn't bother you, mb
>>
>>77285347
dutch subhuman in spain
>>
>>77286360
same shit, Paco
>>
File: abel tasman.jpg (41KB, 478x553px) Image search: [Google]
abel tasman.jpg
41KB, 478x553px
>>77285347
Water jews mapped out Australia
>>
>>77286042
lol, that faggot had to use the fortune of his wife to hire foreign mercenaries, there were more dutch fighting for Spain than for his cause
>>
>>77286491
At least he kind of won. No Dutch likes the support the losing team and that's why we only promote sports we're good at.
>>
>>77287098
You won because of the support of the whole protestant world (and France) plus we were fighting the ottomans and at the same time sending Tercios to Brazil to kick your ass from Vitoria. Why do you think NY was colonized by the dutch?
>>
File: ec16d03e056f6a740caf9b04b93cae85.jpg (169KB, 1038x576px) Image search: [Google]
ec16d03e056f6a740caf9b04b93cae85.jpg
169KB, 1038x576px
Thank you Holland
>>
Thank you holland for Ramon Dekkers
>>
>>77287265
True... France still backstabbed us after that though.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.