[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Isn't it democracy if people want dictatorship?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: putin erdogan.jpg (63KB, 716x486px) Image search: [Google]
putin erdogan.jpg
63KB, 716x486px
Isn't it democracy if people want dictatorship?
>>
>>77280704
I think technically yes, provided the votes weren't rigged by a Soros machine.
>>
File: 1477512720998.jpg (81KB, 343x489px) Image search: [Google]
1477512720998.jpg
81KB, 343x489px
>>77280704
>Being a democrat
>Not being a republican
This is what we call the tyranny of the majority. If 90% of the population votes to exterminate the other 10%, that's what happens in a democracy. In a republic, the rights of that 10% take precedence over the will of the 90%.

Take the Tyrian Purple pill, pleb.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQaCdUJAXe0
>>
>>77280704
rape is still illegal even if you want it and allow it
>>
>>77282145
wow all that hype for nothing
>>
File: Stimmzettel-Anschluss.jpg (47KB, 644x472px) Image search: [Google]
Stimmzettel-Anschluss.jpg
47KB, 644x472px
>>77280704
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_election_and_referendum,_1938
>>77282256
It's not rape if you are consenting.
>>
>>77282307
but maybe you give consent to rape. let's say you say "rape me, my friend!". although, it is confusing. my brain hurts.
>>
>>77282360
That would be role playing, not rape in a legal sense.
>>
>>77282089
I like you.
>>
>>77280704
Russians just had so many terrible rulers during 20th century that 10 years of Putin's econonical growth felt like a new born so people are afraid that someone like Yeltsin or Gorbachyov will come after him.
>>
>>77282360
Alternatively you change what consent means, with such laws as
>If the father consents, it's not rape
or
>Boys under 12 years old automatically consent

In fact, we have the opposite in the West: statutory rape. That's rape even when there's consent, because minors are deemed incapable of consenting. Even if a 13 year old girls testifies that she wanted a 28 year old man to have sex with her, it's still rape.
>>
>>77282495
Ubi non accusator, ibi non iudex.
>>
>>77282495
Makes sense. So, Turkey is basically that girl?
We should be their father and block this type of consent and punish her "bf".
>>
>>77282752
The accuser can be a third party in that context. There's a very good reason why Macron's wife refuses when exactly her relationship with Macron became serious, because revealing that would be used as proof of statutory rape. Even if Macron himself obviously doesn't mind it (otherwise he wouldn't have married her).
>>
File: Octavian.png (34KB, 300x515px) Image search: [Google]
Octavian.png
34KB, 300x515px
>abolish democracy
>become strongest empire in history
>become democratic
>be useless shithole cucks to german subhumans and dumping ground for niggers and sandniggers

disgusting
>>
Is Best Korea a democratic nation?
>>
>>77282834
You only need to be very secret about it. And of course leave no evidence. Which should be easy if she/he is consenting to it.
>>
File: Pompey-the-Great[1].jpg (104KB, 547x720px) Image search: [Google]
Pompey-the-Great[1].jpg
104KB, 547x720px
>>77282928
Rome was never a democracy, you pleb. It was a republic, and an aristocratic one at that. Only patricians who went through the Cursus Honorium were allowed into the senate, seniority within the senate mattered greatly (the only ones who could influence the debate were ex-Consuls, ex-Quaestors were pretty much backbenchers) and the Tribune of the Plebs was little more than a stamp machine for bills proposed in the Senate.

Also, under the Republic Rome was at its greatest and became the indisputable power in the Mediterranean. The empire barely expanded after Augustus, spent a lot of time decaying and eventually *it* was "cucked" by German subhumans. Remember what happened to the West Roman Empire? It wasn't invaded, it was ursurped.

Read up on your classics, friendo.
>>
>>77283207
>Rome was never a democracy, you pleb. It was a republic
This!!!
>Isn't it democracy
People think that 'western democracy'. 'islamic democracy' etc are democracies.
>Have constitution and rule of law
>Elections every year (ephors were elected)
>Referendums
>...This is SPARTA
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.