[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

kek

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 20170717_091708.png (708KB, 1080x1461px) Image search: [Google]
20170717_091708.png
708KB, 1080x1461px
kek
>>
>>77272206
why though?
>>
what he do?
>>
>>77272282
He crossed the border illegally.
>>
>>77272206
TOP FUCKING LMAO
>>
>>77272295
Was he smuggling toilet paper?
>>
>>77272295
>cross the border to venezuela
mohammed no
>>
beaner b&
>>
>>77272206
He also insulted the ex presidents from other countries that were visiting apparently
>>
>>77272576
i mean the president of venezuela btw
>>
why would anyone want to go to that shitass country anyway
>>
Oh no not Venezuela
>>
>>77272576
translation
>>
>>77272707
Come on nigger I came here to ask you for a translation.
>>
>>77272707
For the good of Venezuela, Mr. Fox is no longer in the country. And his poison lost effect on our people
As a prophylactic measure of protection for our people, Mr. Fox may not ever return to Venezuela.

Moncada said on television that the order was given by mature, and implies that Fox will be denied entry to the country because "he is a perverse agent coming to cause death and destruction".

The Mexican ex president had departed from Venezuela in the afternoon of Sunday, after completing his mission of observation together with the former Presidents Andres Pastrana (Colombia), Jorge Quiroga (Bolivia), Laura Chinchilla and Miguel Angel Rodriguez (Costa Rica).

Venezuelan Foreign Minister described the five observers from "political Hitmen", "mercenaries" and "clowns" who "sold to the highest bidder to go to different places to say you ask them".

Talking to opponents who did row to vote in symbolic plebiscite against Maduro and his call for a constituent Assembly, Fox said that "this fight is won," and "step by step, vote to vote, the dictator will be".
>>
>>77273624
CHI
>>
>>77273721
It looks machine translated as fuck though
>>
>>77272206
>be mexican
>banned from 3rd world
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.