[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/IRA/+/STAN/ ''Behold the sons of Timur'' edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 434
Thread images: 82

File: 1500217930773.png (26KB, 1493x839px) Image search: [Google]
1500217930773.png
26KB, 1493x839px
Invited:
>Iranians
>Kurds
>Balochis
>Ossetians
>Hazara
>Pashtun
>Tajiks
>Azeris
>Kazakhs
>Ubeks
>Turkmens
>Kyrghz
>Uyghurs
All Afghans are invited, can't be bothered to name all minorities...

honorary guests
>Armenian
>Chechens
>Dagestanis
>Circassians
>Ingush
>all the other shits of the Caucasus if they have internet

>that one Bangladeshi guy
>Irish republicans

hope I got all.
>>
ey raqib, her!
>>
>>77266942
Shouldnt you be concerned about greece,iki?
>>
>>77266942
Turks are not invited get out.
no one wants Turkey, not even you by the looks of it
>>
>>77266930
Reza, do women have more rib bones than men do?
>>
File: 1500287122675.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1500287122675.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
get iraq out of your filthy map you kurd piece of shit
>>
>>77266884
Why are Turk's not invited? They have much more in common with you then le Caucasus shits
>>
>>77266993
no.
>>
>>77267053
autistic kemalists or pan-turanists, just as annoying as Arabs
>>
File: tipsfedora.jpg (106KB, 1200x794px) Image search: [Google]
tipsfedora.jpg
106KB, 1200x794px
>>77266989
>muh secrit club
>>
>>77267064
Hmmmm
>>
File: Devilish_4a1cb5_6238404.jpg (78KB, 470x595px) Image search: [Google]
Devilish_4a1cb5_6238404.jpg
78KB, 470x595px
Taking away my post. Fuck you Ikibey.
>>
File: pershits.png (378KB, 1301x747px) Image search: [Google]
pershits.png
378KB, 1301x747px
is this accurate ?
>>
>>77267118
I'm neither a Kemalist nor a Turanist
I am Seljukist
Am i invited?
>>
>>77267477
sure, just don't be autistic like him>>77267307

>>77267476
No.
>>
>>77267509
he's not Turkish
he's Laz (Georgian)
>>
File: fuckiranianfag.jpg (81KB, 731x460px) Image search: [Google]
fuckiranianfag.jpg
81KB, 731x460px
>>77266989
>Turks are not invited get out.
no one wants Turkey, not even you by the looks of it

Invited:
>Azeris
>Kazakhs
>Uzbeks
>Turkmens
>Kyrghz
>Uyghurs

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLA8-R1FjWA
>>
>>77267607
explains a lot.
>>
>>77267617
turks as in turkish ctitizens of the Republic of Turkey

>football fans represent the entire population.
>>
>>77267659
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xV7cZ91RvKs

:-DD

köpoğlu
>>
File: Araz Elses.jpg (35KB, 449x373px) Image search: [Google]
Araz Elses.jpg
35KB, 449x373px
>>77267789
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KL08uN2AESM
>>
>>77267833
Bu ses Sultan Savalan'ın, Sehendimin sesidir
Bu ses, milyon milyon Türk'ün varlığının sesidir.
>>
>>77267789
>>77267833
>>77267871
I don't get it
>>
File: 080312123213_91.jpg (52KB, 750x563px) Image search: [Google]
080312123213_91.jpg
52KB, 750x563px
have you ever heard the tale of Ahmad Shah Massoud?
>>
>>77268623
it's an azeri song about azeri nationalism
azeris don't call themselves "azeri". they call themselves turks.
>>
>>77268664
IT'S NOT A TALE THE JUICE WOULD TELL YOU
>>
>>77268664
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-e3fzPM7Qw
>>
>>77268750
It's not a story the Taliban or Hekmatyar would tell you
>>
>>77269101
I respect the guy alot especially for his anti soviet resistance but it gets really controversial during the civil war period. Its actually really confusing, afghans have differing opinions on different leaders/warlords.
>>
>>77269937
he was based. Moderate islamism. In his lands women had rights, he banned force marriages, there was order, why do you think the Taliban didn't grow in the North
Now the other warlords are corrupt and brutal; so the Taliban grow in the north

He cucked Hekmatyar. Here's an actual convo between them
Massoud:''Do not enter Kabul alone, it is important to enter when we already agreed on a coalition government''
Hakmatyar: ''We won, I shall enter Kabul with the sword''
Massoud:''than i shall defend the people.''

He airliften 2000 soldiers to go and save Herat from a Taliban attack.
He broke 2 sieges of Kabul.

it took billions of Saudi money, the full support of the Pakistani army, and thousand of foreign fighters, to make him leave Kabul.
>>
>>77270081
you aren't invited fuck off
>>
>>77270566
he wanted free elections and peace.
peace is all he wanted. He refused to take part in the elections backing other people, accepting any demend Hekmatyar made

he accepted the position of ''ministry of defense'' so he can serve the people. He was among the few who disciplined his people.

a journalist once saw him discipline his soldiers, after they commited a crime.
he said he tries to disperse as much justice as he can ''the others i miss i leave to God'

he even went to negotiate with the Taliban offering them peace if they lay down their weapons and accept free elections.
they refused

the taliban guy he met was executed afterwards by the talibans, he had orders to kill Massoud but he didn't do it.
>>
>>77270713
This entire General is stupid. Map that OP posted is literally just something pulled out of a Cyrus the great spankbank.
>>
>>77270566
>>77270699

He was smart, spoke 4 languages, Pashto, Dari, Urdu, French. He studied at the French university. He studied engineering.

a western journalist said he could also read English very well..

and he was woke. He called out the Saudi support for the Taliban.
he called Wahhabism ''a cancerous disease''

But he also called out the '''''''''''''''secularists''''''''''''', he knew Mubarak, Assad...etc where sending their extremists to Afghanistan in hopes they'll die there.

in august 2001 he warned the West that attacks are being planned by Al-Qaeda in Taliban safe-heavens.
he called them out on abandoning Afghanistan after he removed the commies.

he called out the ''''''''secular''''''' Pakistani president supporting extremists.

he was the definition of based. rip
>>
>>77270713
THAT ISN'T IRAN YOU RETARD

IT'S THE MAP OF THE TIMURID EMPIRE. I USE IT BECAUSE IT'S THE FEW EMPIRES THAT COVORED MOST OF THE PEOPLE INVITED IN THIS THREAD

I'LL CHANGE IT NEXT TIME AND REPLACE IT WITH ONE THAT DOESN'T HAVE YOU TURKSHITS
>>
>>77270914
Hmm
Why don't you just ban Lazes from the general
>>
>>77270566
>>77270699
>>77270848
Yea, this is pretty much why i have alot of respect for him but when u speak to alot of afghans they have positive views on massoud but more negative views on his men or corrupt northern alliance warlords or some shit. I came to this realisation when i found out that hekmatyar has alot of supporters from even members of my panjshiri family, who i thought were pro massoud since he led the predominately panjshiri fighters. The underlying afghan politics are really a clusterfuck which im still trying to understand.
>>
>>77268664
My uncle attended to him at the Indian army base where he was brought after the attack on his life.
>>
>>77271415
He wanted peace so he invited everyone in his ''islamic coalition'' even corrupt bastards if that meant peace.

Hekmatyar fired on Kabul, something Massoud refused. he chose to abandon the city, to the taliban, rather then fighting in civilian areas
But he resisted in the North.
Hakmatyar fled like a coward to his Pakistani masters, refusing to help against the Taliban.
>>
>>77271939
REALLY!?!?
>>
File: large_946f088f3b.jpg (473KB, 941x643px) Image search: [Google]
large_946f088f3b.jpg
473KB, 941x643px
>>77267617
If you dont like this guy, you are not turkic
>>
>>77268664
Another islamist
>>
File: xiyue_wang.png (73KB, 180x235px) Image search: [Google]
xiyue_wang.png
73KB, 180x235px
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/07/16/world/middleeast/iran-rouhani-brother-arrest-united-states-nuclear.html
>PhD student in one of the best universities in the world
>Avid historian
>Fluent in Farsi
>Come to Iran for your doctoral thesis
>Get arrested for spying
>sentenced to 10 years in prison
I don't want to hate on Iran but that's a huge dick move
>>
>>77272071
Yeah he was in the Indian army. We don't keep in touch with him though. Meet him once every year or so for some family function. My dad told me about the Massoud story.
>>
>>77272184
He seems almost secular if you compare him with the Taliban
>>
>>77272133
Why should i like a random asian guy posted on 4chan?
>>
>>77272507
This is 100% kyrgiz guy, and all true kirgyz, uzbek and kazakh looks like him, i live in Central Asia few years and all true turkic people looks like him, and you just another anatolian who speak turkic.
>>
>>77272184
almost all Afghan politicians are islamists he was the most moderate among the Mujahadeen. Look at how he ruled his areas.

he wrote a bill of rights for women, giving them the right to freedom of movement, freedom of speech, freedom to work, freedom to enter politics...etc
he banned forced marriages
...etc

>>77272311
The hardliners and Khamenei try to ruin Rouhanis term.
they arrested his brother 2 days ago.
>>
>>77272414
If you compare him with Najibulla, he truly islamist
>>
>>77266884
>forgetting about tatarstan and bashkortosran
Illegitimate
>>
>>77272574
I understand but i don't know him yet, why do you expect me to like an old kyrgyz guy? Maybe I'll start to hate him as soon as i talk to him, you can't know.
>>
>>77272642
fine i'll add you lads next thread.
i made it in a hurry.

>>77272613
najibullah had no popular support, the commies killed, tortured, kindnapped over 100.000 people in the first 3 years of their rule.

that's why the majority rebelled.
you can't enforce progress, everyone got to do it at their pace.

the commies couldn't do it in Afghanistan, and the Shah couldn't do it in Iran.
Both gave birth to ultra-conservative, reactionary movements.

Khomeini created more Iranian secularists and/or atheists, than the Shah ever dreamed of
>>
>>77272596
Are these charges enforced by the ayatollah?
I've been really meaning to visit Iran, but I don't wanna get arrested and sentenced to 10 years in prison.

Perhaps if I use my Bangladeshi passport......

>>77272613
>When the Taliban were about to enter Kabul, Ahmad Shah Massoud twice offered Najibullah an opportunity to flee Kabul; although they were political enemies, Massoud had known Najibullah since childhood. Najibullah refused, believing that the Taliban, Ghilzai Pashtuns like himself, would spare his life and not harm him.
damn.....
>>
>>77272642
But he invited khazars and uyghurs. interesting why golden horde and mongols are not in this list?
>>
>>77272819
He even invited him to join his coalition. Massoud was based.

Najibullah was his enemy but he didn't kill him. he respected him.
there are recordings if them arguing, Najibullah is yelling at him and Massoud is listening peacefully.

Massoud WAS an islamist, though very moderate, but he didn't hate secularists at all.

he wanted free-elections, if it was after him, any party, even the commies could take part in them.

on Iran
Don't go with a US passport, not worth the risk.
yes it's Khamenei and his gang.
they are butthurt they can't win an election without cheating so they use dirty tricks to go after Rouhani.

they arrested this kid, with their judges, but Rouhani and Zarif will have to handle the mess now.

they really hate him.
>>
File: Najibullah.hanged.taliban.text.jpg (10KB, 175x249px) Image search: [Google]
Najibullah.hanged.taliban.text.jpg
10KB, 175x249px
>>77272819
>would spare his life and not harm him
>>
>>77272596
>>77272765
>>77272819
Ahmad Shah just another islamist whose use Najibullah mistakes, and his end was perdictable.
If Gorbachev dont stop support DRA, they would live mor few years.
>>
>>77273037
and still collapse later. They controlled only the major cities. the war was lost, and honestly it couldn't have been won, too many hated the commies

Not all Islamists where bad. Massoud is one of them.

Anyway the commies created this mess by enforcing a rule of terror, after they did a coup.
not to excuse Daud though, he was shit and non-pashtuns hated him.

the best would've been if the monarchy was left in peace and modernized the country at their own pace.
like Morocco and Jordan for example
>>
File: iCldGHnOEkU.jpg (112KB, 1024x672px) Image search: [Google]
iCldGHnOEkU.jpg
112KB, 1024x672px
People call Massoud great "national hero of tajiks" but they forget that tajiks whose live in Soviet Union fight against him, and for them he cant be national hero.
>>
>>77273232
>but they forget that tajiks whose live in Soviet Union fight against him,
like they had a choice...
>>
What happened to the Persian posters? Did 4chan get banned in Iran?
>>
Also, Slavs get out, you got 3 generals you can use.
leave this one for us.
>>
>>77273169
Sure they will collapse later, but they would just live more, and then they can die not like unarmd ships whose surrender to mujaheddins, but in battle like true soldiers.

Massoud=islamist=bad

Anyway better live in DRA than in north alliance and taliban
>>
>>77273263
Tajiks in USSR never want see Massoud as national hero, and for them he and all mujaheddins and all islamists always was bad, because they looks like basmachi, whose few decades ago kill them and raid their villiages.

2 my uncles was in DRA, and they was proud that they help their brothers from other side of Amu-Darya, and afghans was thankful for this help.
>>
>>77273333
The mujahadeen, under Massoud spared Najibullah, invited him to join their coalition government.

the Taliban killed him later, after he refused to leave with Massoud, who offered to save him.

>Massoud=islamist=bad
simplistic view. Islamism is a broad-spectrum. Both Massoud and Hekmatyar where ''islamists'' but they couldn't be more different than one another.

>Anyway better live in DRA than in north alliance and taliban
for you, not the hundred of thousands imprisoned, tortured and executed.

and the regime was unsustenaible. I would rather leave in stability and peace, not under a regime i know will crumble in 6 months and chaos will ensure.
>>
>>77273295
If i'm half-slav, can i stay?
>>
>>77273501
>Tajiks in USSR never want see Massoud as national hero
Tajiks in Afghanistan do. And they are more than Tajiks in Tajikistan

>and afghans was thankful for this help.
the commies where thankful
they where thankful when you crushed the Prague revolt, doesn't mean Czechs like you commies
commies loved that you crushed the hungarian revolution of '56, doesn't mean Hungarians liked communism

stop sprouting commie propaganda
>>
>>77272962
Well best of luck to Rouhani. If I can find my Bangladeshi passport I'll see if I can past a visit within 5 years time.

I've also found this Iranian channel broadcasting here too. It's got press tv and everything
>>
>>77273532
depends, what's your other half?
>>
>>77273520
Massoud invite Najibulla to coalition, but it was matter of honor, he cant join them.
Islamism is broad spectrum, and both Massoud and Hekmatyar are bad.

>North Alliance
>Taliban regime
>stability and peace
LMFAO
Are you tajik or pashtun or any other afghan nation?
>>
>>77273520
>I would rather leave in stability and peace, not under a regime i know will crumble in 6 months
Eh, I'd honestly pick DRA over the Taliban
>>
>>77273666
and you are pretending the commie regime was stable?

stop comparing Massoud with the fucking Taliban. He wanted free-elections they wanted god-emperor Mohammed Omar.

he lost agaimst the taliban because Pakistan armed them, supplied them, and gave the information.
not to mention the billions that flew in from Saudi.

Najibullah should've joined them. look at how his ''pashtun brothers'' treated him after they took Kabul.
while he could yell into Massouds face without problem
>>
>>77273687
me to. i was speaking of Massoud and his coalition.

the DRA also barely controlled anything outside the major cities, it would've crumbled anyway
they lost popular support.
>>
>>77273616
Tajiks in USSR always know that they are tajiks, and in Afghanistan if you ask people in Panjsher for example, they will say that they are just afghanese, and in afghnistan people usually say farsivan, who speak farsi, and maybe some people in Afghanistan are just pashtuns whose speak farsi.

>the commies was thankful
My uncles see usual people in citys and villiages by their own eyes and speak with them, i dont think that usuial villiager whose only work in field are commie like some citizen whose work as administrator, for example.

>hungaria
These madyars as germans must praise God that we dont start revenge in 1945
Opposition from students start illegal demonstration, leader of Hungaria just say by radio that its bad and they start sturm of radio house.

>Prague
16 august, Dubchek call Brezhnev and ask him to take army to Chehoslovakia.
>>
>>77273779
USA and all west with arabic countrys and Pakistan give material help to rebels, but DRA still more stable then north alliance and taliban regime.
>>
>>77273818
Curious though, it seems quite a bit of people in Massoud's coalition practiced Bacha Bazi. Just wondering if Massoud had a scenario to deal with this.
>>
>>77273656
My father at 3/4 tajik and at 1/4 yaghnob
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yaghnobi_people
>>
>>77273962
>16 august, Dubchek call Brezhnev and ask him to take army to Chehoslovakia.
mate stop drinking the soviet kool-aid.
no one here in Eastern Europe likes commies.

>>77274026
he had no command over the other warlords. he never really declared himself the leader, most followed him because they respected him.
Massoud had no influence in what they did in their lands.

i didn't look for it specific, but i saw no evidence Massoud practiced Bacha Bazi. i'll look into it though, won't speak until i'm certain

>>77274018
the US didn't fund the taliban, they where created in 1993-1995, in Afghan refugge camps in Pak.
And Massoud did complaint that the west did not supported him against the Taliban and just ignored Afghanistan after 1991.
>>
>>77274087
You're Iranian enough
>>
>>77274087
Yeah you're welcomed
>>
>>77274201
I give you fact, Dubchek call Brezhev, and you start say reee nobody love commies

I dont say US create taliban, you should read again my words, i say they help rebels, whose creat north alliance.

And here more one difference between soviet and afghan tajiks, some afghans still practice with bacha-bazi and soviet tajiks dont it about 100 years.
>>
>>77273501
most tajiks and uzbeks from the ussr never fought in afghanistan lol

they went there and told them they were muslims and they didn't want to fight other muslims
>>
>>77274244
>>77274268
Anyway my fathers line assimilated by tajiks, just by 2 generations, and now we dont have blonde hair and blue yes as my great grandfather, or at least brown hair like my grandfather.
>>
>>77266884
Fuck you Iranians. Take back the shit called Ossetians or we will get rid of them our own. Greets from KAVKAZ
>>
>>77274461
Do you ever hear about muslim battalion?Thiey sturm Taj-Bek and then all 10 years fight in DRA.
I hear about 1 men who say he wont fight with muslims, after 1 month he already drive Kamaz at Salang.
>>
>>77274534
will free them, don't you worry.
will free all the Caucasus insh'allah
>>
>>77272574
Is this how you understand genetics, vanya?
>>
Afghanistan was a mistake as a country but the ussr invasion was really stupid
>>
>>77274534
There more chances that iranians will kick your asses from Kavkaz.
>>
>>77274627
No it was not
The commie coup was a mistake tho
>>
>>77274627
>Afghanistan was a mistake as a country but the ussr invasion was really stupid
no one created Afghanistan, like Iraq or Jordan.
it's a natural country.

>>77274642
insh'allah.
>>
>>77272700
Well there's an english dialect called Runglish, maybe he meant something deep but you don't understand it.
>>
File: qwe.jpg (707KB, 1904x1532px) Image search: [Google]
qwe.jpg
707KB, 1904x1532px
>>77274616
Kutak bash, arslan
>>
>>77274659
>The commie coup was a mistake tho
Daud going full ''PASHTUNSTAN NOW, PURGE THE LEFTISTS'' was stupid.

the monarchy should've stayed.
>>
i wish i was born in romania. It's a shithole too, but at least they have decent internet
>>
>>77274729
>fastest internet in europe. cheep as dirt.
can't argue this. tbhf
>>
File: J2.png (579KB, 1835x991px) Image search: [Google]
J2.png
579KB, 1835x991px
>>77274712
>Haplomemes
Vanya pls.
>>77274719
>the monarchy should've stayed.

Exactly.
I don't understand Afghanistan though, it's ethnically and culturally a diverse country, there are even some Turks from Anatolia (Qizilbash) living there lol
>>
>>77274679
>it's a natural country
LOL
>>
>>77274642
Shut up Ossetin. You guys are history as soon Russia collapse.
>>
>>77274763
>Sir Mountstuart Elphinstone described the Qizilbash of Kabul in the beginning of the 19th century as "a colony of Turks," who spoke "Persian, and among themselves Turkish."[48] Described as learned, affluent, and influential, they appear to have abandoned their native Turkish language in favour of Persian, and became "in fact Persianized Turks".[49]

Interesting
>>
>>77274763
>I don't understand Afghanistan though, it's ethnically and culturally a diverse country, there are even some Turks from Anatolia (Qizilbash) living there lol

Afghanistan was always de facto a federation.
both Daud and the commies wanting a strong central state was simply un-natural to the Afghans.
even todays government is weak because of this.
The monarch was a deal breaker, peace maker. not an iron fisted overlord
>>
>>77274763
>J2 might have originated between the Caucasus Mountains, Mesopotamia and the Levant
>>
Aliev thread
>>
>>77274782
it's not made up by the Europeans. The british just chopped a bit of it and added it to Pak.
the Russians did the same in the north
>>
>>77274758
>fastest internet in europe. cheep as dirt.
What the fuck really?
>>
>>77274802
Cмoкчи кoньcкy зaлyпy чypкa йoбaнa, нe oceтин я
>>
>>77267477
Karınıda vereydin gavat
>>
>>77274815
>Afghanistan was always de facto a federation.
As it should be
Or it should be split between Iran, Turkmenistan, Pakistan, Uzbekistan, ajikistan and so on so forth.T
>>77274837
Okay so Uyghurs, Turkmens, Turks, Azeris, Uzbeks are Arabic
Allahu akbar
>>
>>77274802
>as soon Russia collapse.
When will this happen?

What then?
Tannu Tuva Khanete?
Emir of Chechnya Kadyrov?
what happens then?
>>
>>77274849
Historical country of pashtuns=/historical afghanistan
>>
File: smug.png (2MB, 960x716px) Image search: [Google]
smug.png
2MB, 960x716px
>>77274888
sağdaki benim atın üstündeki de karım ve erkek arkadaşı
>>
>>77274870
yup. got 272 MBps

not even the highest available
>>
>>77274871
Tы пидapac.

>>77274903
Putin doesnt live for ever. Russia was a mess before him and it will become a mess after him.

>>77274890
J2 isnt Arabic/Semitic. Its Caucasian.
>>
File: 1500313136990.png (651KB, 1835x991px) Image search: [Google]
1500313136990.png
651KB, 1835x991px
>>77274890
Okay so spanish, italians and swedish are turkic
Praise the Tengri
>>
>>77266884
Чyвaш

Chuvash
h
u
v
a
s
h
>>
>>77275008
Yes they are according to haplomemes
>>77274997
Allahu ekber then.
>>
>>77274997
yes, so what then?

Tannu Tuva khante?
Kadyrov declares the caliphate?
>>
>>77274933
>ob-ugrian
>finno-urgic
>not turkic
>>
>>77275041
Caucasus isnt Turkic.

>>77275050
Balkanization of the Caucasus. Nakh and Georgian as the local powers.
>>
>>77274933
Please stop calling Finno-Ugric Türks
>>
>>77275132
>Nakh
?
>>
>>77275159
I didn't
Learn Oghuz
>>
>>77275166
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Northeast_Caucasian_languages
>>
Enough with the genetic discussions even I'm getting tired by it
>>
>>77275199
So Dagestan and Chechnya will dominate the area.
What will happen with the Russians there? Russkie genocide?
>>
File: Sassanian crowns.jpg (182KB, 595x980px) Image search: [Google]
Sassanian crowns.jpg
182KB, 595x980px
>>77275267
I agree, people don't even know a shit about it anyways

Let's talk about these aesthetic crowns.
>>
>>77275327
Most Russians already left the area during 90's. They'll probably start genociding each other.
>>
>>77275370
>Born to late to join Nassers socialist utopia
>born to early to join the Iranian nationalistic death squads
>born just in time to see the Russians get genocided in the Caucasus

what a time to be alive..
>>
imagine if the islamic revolution didnt happen in iran

it would be even more fucked up and war torn than iraq and afghanistan
>>
File: Azerbaijan Armenia.jpg (63KB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
Azerbaijan Armenia.jpg
63KB, 1000x563px
>>77275463
Does that mean we get to deport Armenians to USA with Azerbaijan?
>>
>>77275166
>>77275327
Nakh are Chechens, Ingush and Batsi.

>>77275327
Most Russians already left. And most Russians that still live here are actually nice people.
>>
>>77275540
the Shah was retarded, true.
But we wouldn't have ended like Afghanistan or Iraq.

but don't worry the mullahs will turn us into Iraq. they would burn the country before giving up power.
>>
>>77275540
>it would be even more fucked up and war torn than iraq and afghanistan
It's one of the stupidest things I've heard. One of the reasons why Saddam attacked Iran is because he saw the right moment after the Khomeini purged the the Iranian armed forces from professional officers and generals.
>>
>>77275618
>And most Russians that still live here are actually nice people.
won't save them.

>>77275571
insh'allah.
Azerbaijan shall return to the iranian homeland. The Azeri people shall be united again.

you can keep Armenia.
>>
>>77275624
>>77275647
khomeini is the reason why iran is relevant at all

it would've been used and abused by the british and americans if he didn't re-assert iranian and shia nationalism
>>
File: osmanlı vs celali.png (31KB, 742x410px) Image search: [Google]
osmanlı vs celali.png
31KB, 742x410px
>>77275686
>Azerbaijan shall return to the iranian homeland
Azeris are stronger than sissified Persians
>>
>>77275647
And we still survived. The army was brave and united in defence of the homeland

they where great, even if they took commands from Rasfanjani the pistachio marchent

>inb4 the IRG won the war
The army held the intial attack
the army pushed back
the army fought in the air
The IRG were sent into suicide attacks to clear minefields.
>>
>>77275723
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18vDoCJaOzo
>>
>>77275713
>being this retarded
even the Shah started to attack the brits and the americans towards the end
Khamenei and his ilk use the same tactics he wanted to use

rockets threatening the strait of Hormuz and world wide oil production
Nuclear capabilities

we are great because we are iranians, we would be greater if we wouldn't waste all our money on shitty Arab militias
we would be greater if we didn't had to suffer embargos because of the mullahs
we would be greater if the mullahs had any idea how an economy is ran.
>>
>>77275686
The idea of Azeris will be destroyed. Azerbaijan will be torn apart between Iran, Armenia and Dagestan
>>
>''''''''''ayatollah''''''''''''' Ruhollah ''fucking goats is fine'' Khomeini
>''''''''''ayatollah'''''''''''''' Ruhollah ''traps are not gay'' Khomeini
>>
>>77275839
What is this? This is very interesting, what are they saying?
>>
>>77275878
>Armenia and Dagestan
will crush them all.
>>
File: 1500257306081.jpg (27KB, 353x468px) Image search: [Google]
1500257306081.jpg
27KB, 353x468px
>>77272133
Does this gentleman look turkic enough?
>>
File: lyrics.png (46KB, 493x1220px) Image search: [Google]
lyrics.png
46KB, 493x1220px
>>77275941
>>
File: on-r.jpg (17KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
on-r.jpg
17KB, 300x300px
>>77276177
On*r artık yok etrafta
>>
>>77276185
Who is Kalender Shah?
>>
>>77276327
An Alevi Turkmen who rebelled against Ottoman Empire in 16th century
>>
>>77276453
And what is Pirs?
>>
>>77276585
Spiritual leaders related to Alevi faith
>>
>>77276652
Alright, thannks m8
>>
>>77274244
He's Persian, not Iranian.
Iranian is a nationality
>>
>>77275955
Armenia alone can handle Azerbaijan.
>>
>>77276921
>Armenia alone can handle Azerbaijan.
Not if you Russkies stay out
>>
>>77276921
lol no
they got fucked in the last conflict
>>
>>77276984
Especially when everyone stays out.

>>77277135
In which world? Surely not on earth.
>>
>>77275922
I know he was ok with traps but you're joking about the goat thing right?
>>
>>77266884
Are the Zaza not invited? What about the Alevi?
>>
>>77277275
Nope you can fuck a goat if you want.
you just got to kill it afterwards or sell it to a neighbouring village, not yours.

>>77277280
Sure why not
>>
File: image.png (245KB, 409x552px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
245KB, 409x552px
>>77277280
Post boipuççi
>>
>>77278031
Hassiktir
>>
>>77277691
>you just got to kill it afterwards or sell it to a neighbouring village, not yours.
That's fucking disgusting, should amount to animal abuse.

Did Khamenei reverse this?
>>
>>77278118
>Did Khamenei reverse this?
of course not. All his retardations are still laws. They're just ignored
>>
>>77278159
So people can still fuck goats and sell the meat to a neighboring village? That's just wrong, who would buy the meat if they knew the animal it was from was getting raped by a man.
>>
>>77278399
>who would buy the meat if they knew the animal it was from was getting raped by a man.
you wouldn't tell them, that's the thing.
as long as they don't know Khomeini said it's fine.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170717-222534~01.png (179KB, 1080x1698px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170717-222534~01.png
179KB, 1080x1698px
>>77277237
Armenia can't compete with Azerbaijan without any intervention of other countries
>>
>>77270566
massoud was also very anti iranian, after the taliban killed some iranian diplomats at an embassy and iran wanted to fight the taliban, massoud told them he'd fight alongside the taliban if iranians set foot in afghanistan
>>
>>77278480
That's just unethical
>>
How do I a shrimp dicked crakker compete with iranic bulls ?
>>
>>77278584
what the fuck happened to Azerbaijan's economy
>>
>>77278657
>That's just unethical
you really think the illiterate retard, cared?
>>
>>77278679
Aliyev'd
>>
>>77278679
oil
gas
nepotism
oligarchy

>>77278620
sauce?
>>
>>77278763
my dad :/
might be bullshit idk I trust him
>>
>>77278819
i never heard of that. i'll gladly believe it if proof is provided.

he seemed quite anti-Taliban though, doubt it a bit.
>>
File: 1463232278494.png (328KB, 409x552px) Image search: [Google]
1463232278494.png
328KB, 409x552px
>>77278031
amçığını ıstırırım
>>
last bump.

keep this thread alive lads
>>
File: IMG_3850.jpg (37KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3850.jpg
37KB, 400x400px
>>77278620
Probably because of those damn atesh parast shias desu
>>77277275
>>77278118
He's only saying this based off an unsourced quote he's seen, without even knowing whether it's actually a real quote or not, and if it was real the context it may or may not have been used in.
>>
How do we did this place of the roach filth?
>>
>>77272311
That's actually a very lenient sentence. I'm surprised it wasn't life in prison, like what happened with those 3 American hikers.
>>77272819
As long as you don't do anything haram or have any haram intentions, you should be fine. Just follow sharia and be a good muslim and nothing bad will happen to you.
But yeah use your Bangladeshi passport. You'll save yourself a lot of headache and trouble and you'll have a better time when you're not being heavily monitored 24/7 for being a westerner.
>>77274627
Afghanistan is based desu. They btfo the Safavids and remained Sunni, while in Iran all the Sunni's who didn't become Shia were genocided and replaced by Arab Shia.
>>77275713
>Khomeini re-asserted iranian and shia nationalism
Top kek. Then why is undying support for the Sunni Palestinians and shia/sunni unity aka pan islamism the core of Iranian identity today?
Khomeini and most Iranian clerics have even declared Shia supremacists to be kuffar.
>>
>>77281046
Why like Khomeini isn't khameni the grand ayatollah
>>
>>77281124
He is.
He wasn't before he became supreme leader, but the clergy made him one when making him supreme leader because Khomeini chose Khamenei to be his successor.
But because Khamenei originally wasn't an ayatollah there were a few people who spoke out against it, and Rafsanjani testified as a witness saying that he was with Khomeini at his death bed when he told Khamenei he's the next supreme leader.
>>
>>77281046
sunnis are literally subhumans
>>
>>77281124
>>77281230
So after that the assembly of experts just bumped Khamenei up to grand ayatollah
>>77281288
>t. atashit supporter
>>
>>77281341
If all*H was a good god he'd have created me as an alpha 190 cm guy who weigh 60 kg with blue beautiful round eyes instead i'm 160 cm tall and weigh 120 kg and i look like a fucking anime character with dark eyes all*H is not my god if all*H were a humble god he'd have gave me a 25 cm long penis
if you worship all*H you're also subhuman
>>
>>77281288
This
>>
>>77281388
have given*
>>
>>77281388
>wanting to be a giant freak
>caring about your eye color
Yeah no. Sucks you have girl height though. 180 cm is the master race.
Feels good though that I'm 5'9" while the average height of an Iranian male is 5'6".
I wouldn't want to be taller than 5'10", but I'm very happy with being 5'9"
>>
>>77281717
See you're also a manlet because of the bastard called all*H, also who are you to talk about my sufferings you all*H's whore, this is between me and the bastard called all*H. Fuck all*H
>>
>>77281717
180cm is 5'11
>>
>>77282025
u wot m8
>>77281813
Nah, I'm taller than most girls and the average male, so I'm good.
>>
File: kurdistan-map.jpg (16KB, 300x286px) Image search: [Google]
kurdistan-map.jpg
16KB, 300x286px
Slav û rêz ji bo hemû hevalan gelek. Hûn çawa ne?

>>77282263
5.9 feet is not 5 feet 9 inches. 0.9 feet is around 11 inches.
>>
>>77282263
Who the fuck are you kidding
Whatever i'm talking to a delusional muslim (all*H's slave) anyway
If my family worshipped a REAL GOD like Tengri (not all*H) i'd be alpha

DEATH TO all*H
>>
>>77282263
that's foot, not feet and inches which is what 5'11 means

5.9 foot is exactly 5.9 foot, 5 foot 11 is 180-181 cmt

5.9 foot = 5'11
>>
>>77276813
There is no nationality called persian. The europeans called those peoples "persian" because they didn't know who the people are. There was no emperor (shah, shahanshah, sultan etc) who would call himself a persian emperor because nobody can be a ruler of the nation which doesn't exist.
>>
>>77282786
it's an ethnolinguistic group
>>
>>77281288
kys
>>
>>77282985
can you tell the difference between the persian ethnolinguistic group and the iranian ethnolinguistic group?
>>
>>77283365
I'll do it for you.

Iranian (nationality): everyone that lives in the modern day nation of Iran.

Iranian (ethno-linguistic group): includes every 'iranic' ethnic group: Baloch, Kurds, Gilaks, Lurs, Mazanderanis, Ossetians, Pashtuns, Pamiris, Persians, Tajiks, Talysh people, Wakhis and Yaghnobis.

Persian: Anyone of primarily iranic ancestry that speaks persian as their first language and has no immediate ancestors belonging to the other iranic groups.

Basically, Persian is a type of Iranian.
>>
>>77266884
Can egypt in ?
>>
>>77283607
>Persian: Anyone of primarily iranic ancestry that speaks persian as their first language and has no immediate ancestors belonging to the other iranic groups.
How did the word used for identifying people who inhabited the unexplored areas become to be associated with this?
>>
>>77282332
>>77282351
O.O I'm retarded
>>
>>77284282
idk what you're asking, but greeks always viewed iran as persia because at the time, the 'persian' ethnic group from pars had dominated over the other groups like the parthians and ruled it
>>
File: IMG_3851.gif (56KB, 723x599px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3851.gif
56KB, 723x599px
>>77282786
Persian = Iran, Afghanistan, Tajikistan, and others
The name of Iran is now Iran because Persia had split into so many different pieces that still calling Iran Persia at that point would be ridiculous. Because Iran was just one piece of Persia.
If you want to call Persian it's own ethnicity instead, then anyone not from the Fars province isn't a Persian either.
>>77283607
It's more that Iranian is a type of Persian
>>
Is this the WeWuz general
>>
>>77284945
>Persia had split
When? Do you know any "persian" ruler?
>>
>>77284984
If you're the Algerian from the other thread I respect you if not Kill yourself
>>
File: 1498216772356.gif (564KB, 800x430px) Image search: [Google]
1498216772356.gif
564KB, 800x430px
>>77281388
>60 kg
>an alpha
Bu nasıl bir delüzyon iyi güldüm akşam akşam
>>
>>77285176
Persian is just the romanized word for parsi which was an actual Iranic group
>>
File: images-2.jpg (23KB, 390x377px) Image search: [Google]
images-2.jpg
23KB, 390x377px
>>77282332
https://mobile.twitter.com/ThomasRizmo/status/883977410261245952
>>
>>77284626
>the 'persian' ethnic group from pars
>Persian: Anyone of primarily iranic ancestry
Are the people from iran or fars the persian?
>>
>>77285176
Sassanids maybe but I wouldn't even know if they were actually Persian or not. I don't really care enough to do that much research on a bunch of Fire worshippers.
Even though one of my parents is from Fars, I don't consider Persian to be a race or ethnicity.
Most historically famous "Persians" were from different parts all over Persia.
I do know that the majority of the Persian scholars of the Islamic golden age came from modern day Afghanistan.
>>
>>77286155
>I do know that the majority of the Persian scholars of the Islamic golden age came from modern day Afghanistan.

Alot of them came from central Asia too aka. ibn sina ibn farabi etc.
>>
>>77286239
True. But the point I was trying to make is that more came from Afghanistan than from Iran.
But yeah you're right
>>
File: IMG_3852.jpg (183KB, 490x604px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3852.jpg
183KB, 490x604px
>>77284984
What do you think?
Too be fair though it's a lot less cancerous than usual.
>>
File: 1428163328855.jpg (7KB, 231x218px) Image search: [Google]
1428163328855.jpg
7KB, 231x218px
The number of shitskins posting under usa flag is really overwhelming, don't you think?
>>
File: turkic pepe.jpg (16KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
turkic pepe.jpg
16KB, 350x350px
>>77286567
I'm not a shitskin also there's 10 million Muslims in America
>>
Merhaba fellow turks
>>
File: 1499189202025.jpg (74KB, 516x440px) Image search: [Google]
1499189202025.jpg
74KB, 516x440px
>>77286663
>Özbek
>not a shitskin
Anon I...
>>
>>77286663
Are you a brown Uzbek or yellow Uzbek

t. curious
>>
File: JPEG_20170622_102026.jpg (3MB, 3984x2988px) Image search: [Google]
JPEG_20170622_102026.jpg
3MB, 3984x2988px
>>77287359
You decide
>>
>>77287426
you're not 14/88 enough to post on our aryan greek board.
>>
>>77287588
yes you show ancient greek features and have white skin
you're white
>>
>>77284222
Of course akhi. Ignore everything the gypsy writes he has autism
>>
>>77287486
IDK how it's possible to be paler than me
>>
File: mehmet osmanoğlu.jpg (65KB, 609x800px) Image search: [Google]
mehmet osmanoğlu.jpg
65KB, 609x800px
>>77287755
you're only part white you are not as white as this guy >>77287588 here. He shows dominant German/Southern European traits in his eye, nose and skin color. He also has pitch black eyes and eyebrows just like ancient aryans.
>>
File: IMG_3853.jpg (4MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3853.jpg
4MB, 4032x3024px
>>77287755
Ez.
I need to get a tan though I hate white skin. It's what I get for having my other half being from a province that borders the Caspian Sea.
>>
>>77288090
Not white
>>
>>77288162
I know. Alhamdulillah. I would hate to be a wh*teshit
It's ironic though that the diaspora who screech "we wuz Persians n shieeet", "we are Aryan, not Arab", etc all think I'm white when they first meet me. Same with other white people and westerners.
Not even meme white like Italian or Greek either. They legit think I'm German or Russian.

But actual Iranians can easily tell I'm not white. Same with other Muslims.
>>
>>77288090
your hand looks swarthy

>>77287935
What do you mean by white? Obviously I don't look white but i'm pretty pale
>>
>>77288462
as i said you have to look like him and have the same color as him >>77287588
he's the perfect example of whiteness
>>
>>77288576
I'm way paler than him
>>
>>77288597
then you're too white to be considered as white
i'm sorry
>>
>>77288462
Why thank you :)
At least I'm more tanned than I was in elementary school. Back then I was basically ghost white. I used to get teased about it too :/
My hair is dark brown now too. Back then it was extremely light brown. Basically dark blonde.
So overall I think my physical features became much better as a teenager than they were when I was a kid.
But once I finish school and have the time I'll probably start going to the beach a lot like I did in high school and brown my skin up a bit more.
>>
File: JPEG_20170630_191251.jpg (2MB, 3984x2988px) Image search: [Google]
JPEG_20170630_191251.jpg
2MB, 3984x2988px
>>77288668
OK I also have freckles (you can see some on my hand)
>>
>>77288890
>freckles
Damn whiteboi
>>
>>77288447
>But actual Iranians can easily tell I'm not white. Same with other Muslims.
lol same here I just chalk it up to whites being dumb and thinking muslims = indians/sikhs
>>
>>77289120
>thinking muslims = indians/sikhs
Now i know where the balkan meme stems from
Thank dog i don't look European tho. I might have to deal with people to prove that i'm turk and go full ikibey
>>
>>77289210
I would have to*
>>
>>77289120
Lol some dumbcunt whites assume sikhs are Muslims and attack them after seeing bullshit on the news. One case where they even burnt a bus just because the driver had a sikh turban.
>>
>>77289210
what balkan meme
>>
File: i-know-that-feel-wojak.jpg (22KB, 600x553px) Image search: [Google]
i-know-that-feel-wojak.jpg
22KB, 600x553px
>>77289120
>>
>>77289450
People here unironically think Turks that have colored eyes/white skin are from Balkans.
>>
>>77289464
Being confused for white is a good thing no racial discrimination I get confused for Asian's and native Americans some Hispanic people speak spanish to me thinking I'm some native of central/south America
>>
>>77289475
but that's true
>>
File: Orhan Bey.jpg (18KB, 373x600px) Image search: [Google]
Orhan Bey.jpg
18KB, 373x600px
>>77289643
It is not.
For example Orhan I was a pure Turkmen from Khorasan (both parents from the same place) yet he had fair hair and colored eyes.
>>
>>77289631
I don't like it though.
I don't like being treated differently than other muslims. Then other muslims look at me differently too because I don't go through what they go through. That's also why I tend to grow out my beard too. That way I look less white and more middle eastern. The beard helps a lot desu. Since white people can't grow body and facial hair and I'm full of it.
In a way I'm cursed with white privilege.
But that's nothing I can't fix with a tan once I'm done with school.
>>
>>77289821
>worshipping all*H
pathetic
>>
>>77289821
>don't like being treated differently than other muslims. Then other muslims look at me differently too because I don't go through what they go through
You're preaching to the choir but I don't care that most Muslims treat me like shit at first but at least I don't deal with discrimination also even if I from my beard it's an Asian like beard so it still doesn't make me look Muslim
>>
>>77281046
Every thread about Iran, you post. I swear, I want to choke you already.
>>
>>77290182
he also worships all*H which is pathetic
>>
File: 1425569836606.png (70KB, 191x254px) Image search: [Google]
1425569836606.png
70KB, 191x254px
>>77290208
your pathetic
>>
>>77290257
the bastard called all*H is the number one enemy of Turks and me
If you worship that faggot you're also my enemy
>>
File: 1499878860959.png (19KB, 785x757px) Image search: [Google]
1499878860959.png
19KB, 785x757px
>>77290284
OK it's on
>>
>>77290208
That's not my issue with him. Islam was okay before Al-Ghazali's Orthodox reform shit. Before Al-Ghazali, Islam was very liberal with figures like Avicenna and Khayyam. They freely mixed Greek Platonism and Philosophy with their interpretation of Islam, and did stuff like drink wine, dance, womanize, and in general be laid back. This was okay, and during Safavid times, things were improving until the Orthodoxy starting hitting again in Qajar time.

You know how Sufism with figures like Attar, Rumi, and such is okay.

My point is, all Khomeinists must die, including MEK/NCRI. I am not joking when I say I would choke him. He is basically an ISIS-level Khomeinist scum.
>>
File: yandaş-medya_1103486.png (750KB, 950x748px) Image search: [Google]
yandaş-medya_1103486.png
750KB, 950x748px
>>77290364
>Islam was oka-
get out you all*H enabler cunt
>>77290347
all*H enabler faggot, i'm going to cut you in 50 pieces with my father's sword
>>
>>77290364
>dance,womanize
I don't know about the rest but all ibn sina did was drink some wine but overall I agree that al ghazli kinda messed things up with his incoherence of the philosopher but for the record he was a sufi and was also pretty laid back
>>
>>77290414
I'm not Muslim, but I'm not a crazy lunatic that wants to cull Muslims indiscriminately. That's make you just as bad as ISIS. You have distinguish the fanatics from the regular folks.
>>
>>77290458
Shut the fuck up if all*H was a REAL GOD he'd create me as a Chad and give me a 25 cm long penis
all*H is a son of a whore and you're an all*H enabler.
>>
>>77290451
Al-Ghazali called for the genocide of Alawites. He was most certainly not laid back. He was against the approach of utilizing Greek philosophical dialectic method in interpreting Koran, and he was trying to align Sufism with Quranist approach. He was the beginning of Islamic radicalism. Khomeinists, MEK/NCRI, and Wahhabists/Salafists are ALL scum. That Iranian needs to die, and I would gladly do it with my own hands if I could get away with it. I am tired of seeing him post everywhere, yelling "kaffir" and other shit. Goddamn, I want to crush his skull.
>>
>>77290006
They don't treat me like shit. But I feel like I'm sometimes judged because of my white privilege.
I was talking about this with an Iraqi girl I know who looks white. She told me her hijab helps, but even then a lot of people think she's a white convert at first sight.
A lot of Muslims look white despite not being white, so it's no big deal.
Like the Afghani brother said, most people just assume all Muslims look brown and mena people look brown without exception.

I just hate that these kaffir whiteshits act all buddy buddy with me at first when they treat other Muslims and brown people differently.
Like they just assume I'm white and invite me to parties and talk about sex and alchohol in front of me before I proudly tell them I'm Muslim.
I'm not friends with these type of people either and I do my best to distance myself from them once I have no more use for them, but I'm forced to associate with them in my lectures, discussions, and labs, as well as in internships and when I'm forced to do group research when working under a professor.
>>
>>77290489
Oh and why did all*H create Kurds? because he's an evil faggot. all*H is our number one enemy, he's even worse than Gulen, Ocalan and CIA
>>
File: IMG_0587.jpg (213KB, 500x463px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0587.jpg
213KB, 500x463px
>>77290364
>>77290524
Actual autism
>>
>>77290489
Shut the fuck up, you lunatic. I respect everyone, regardless of religious affiliation, who shows respect and common decency. Religion and state must be separate and freedom is important. I personally do not ascribe to Islamic ideology, but I see no problem with Muslims who do not impose it onto people.

>>77290547
>kaffir whiteshits
And you become a Khomeinist who is no better than ISIS? I swear, you are a piece of shit. Iran deserves to break up, now that I think about it. I just hope MEK/NCRI don't take power and cause more damage.
>>
>>77290626
Why don't you change your name to Arabian
a real Iranian worships Ohrmazd
>>
File: 1497996475100.png (278KB, 396x544px) Image search: [Google]
1497996475100.png
278KB, 396x544px
>>77290547
>>
>>77290626
Stfu, Navvab Safavi.
>>
>>77290636
Muslims are my enemies because they side with all*H, all*H is a criminal and he's responsible for everything bad that happens to me and other people. all*H should be replaced by based Erdogan because unlike all*H Erdogan cares about me and my people
>>
>>77290643
A real Iranian puts aside his dogma and realizes how the European model of separation of Church and state is the only way to true long-term stability. Too many Ba'hai are suffering.
>>
>>77290524
Wasnt this at a time when the mutazila and similiar sects at their height, it seems like he did at a time when orthodoxy was very much at threat. If the mutazila had the more superior belief/interpretation system, why were they not able to recover from the blow that book dealt?

Im interested in this so any book reccomendations are appreciated.
>>
>>77290685
State atheism should be enforced because it's way better than secularism and keeps all*H out
>>
File: Najis.png (991KB, 1178x1366px) Image search: [Google]
Najis.png
991KB, 1178x1366px
>>77290643
I'm not a we wuzzing larper so no thanks mr. atashit.
>>77290702
That guy is a literal shill on /pol/. He's basically just like that Iranian guy who's buddies with Richard Spencer that thinks Persians are white.
He won't give you anything that isn't an outlier he personally cherrypicked and that isn't full of bias.
>>77290685
>He thinks its only the Bahai that are second class citizens.
Top lel
As a kaffir and an enemy of islam though nothing awaits you but a long, painful death.
You don't know what a real Iranian is.
Protip: It's actual Iranians in Iran, not western born/raised we wuzzers who fetishize a dead civilization from 1000+ years ago.
>>
>>77290886
>I'm not a we wuzzing larper so no thanks mr. atashit.
Then change your name to Arabian you all*Hist dog
all*Hists are worse than communists
>>
>>77290886
I know many Iranians in Iran, and they will work together to kill fanatic scum like you. One day I will get your IP and come for you.
>>
>>77290899
Iran is a 98% muslim majority country.
Iranians are a muslim people and have been since the beginning of Islam.
Sorry Mr. Atashit but the Pahlavi's failed to take away the Iranian identity, and now based Erdogan is undoing the damage Atashit did to the Turkish identity.
>>
>>77290967
Blah blah, you are ISIS-tier shit. Shut the fuck up already. I doubt you've even read Saadi Shirazi or the literature of our country. I swear, I am going to kill you one of these days if you keep posting with your tripfag and using the same images. Then you can be a martyr in hell.
>>
>>77290892
How is that extremist thinking wtf?
>>
>>77290967
I don't give a fuck about Iran
I want no all*Hists in my general, all*H is an universal criminal and you worship it
>>
File: 1492320703145.jpg (185KB, 581x622px) Image search: [Google]
1492320703145.jpg
185KB, 581x622px
>>77290937
>I know many Iranians in Iran
Sure you do, just like every other whitewashed diasporashit who says the exact same thing, yet are so clueless and out of touch it's not even funny, just pitiful and sad.
>>
>>77290967
Do you wear a zulfiqar necklace?
>>
>>77290967
Iranians deserve FREEDOM, not your fanaticism, and I will gladly rip you limb to limb for that freedom, scum of the earth. I am going to buy a gun and find you one of these days if you continue doing this, and I doubt the USA will give a shit about a Khomeinist scum like you dying.
>>
>>77290886
The only thing I like about Iran is there treatment of Christians but I don't see the need to treat other minorities very badly especially since there no threat

>>77290937
Jeez calm down buddy
>>
>>77291003
I responded to the wrong person. I was trying to respond to the Turk.

>>77291021
Good job with the confirmation bias, faggot. I seriously do know many Iranians, at least like 8-10.
>>
>>77290852
You would love the Soviet Union, they enforced your utopian state athiesm.
>>
>>77291050
Iranians are oppressing millions of Turks
>>
>>77291050
I can't be calm, this motherfucker is always coming on every thread yelling like a Wahhabi/Salafist scum, calling everyone who disagrees kaffir. I will definitely buy a gun and find him if he continues this. People like this are holding my country back, and I am ready to fight to kill motherfuckers like him. Iran deserves RELIGIOUS FREEDOM, not this theocratic third-world shit.
>>
>>77291078
proof?
>>
File: 1494996589314.gif (3MB, 377x372px) Image search: [Google]
1494996589314.gif
3MB, 377x372px
>>77291001
>every practicing muslim is ISIS-tier shit.
>Saadi Shirazi
I grew up in Iran and I never heard of it. Funny how reality is so much different from your fantasies.
>or the literature of our country
What do you mean "our" country? You would be executed the moment you set foot into Iran.
>I swear, I am going to kill you one of these days if you keep posting with your tripfag and using the same images. Then you can be a martyr in hell.
Kay
>>77291072
>I seriously do know many Iranians
>at least like 8-10
loooooooooool
>>
>>77266884
This reeks of Pajeet. I cringed

>Hiroyuki please bring back sage
>>
>>77291120
Southern Azerbaijan is occupied by Iran
>>
>>77291131
>I grew up in Iran and I never heard of it.
How can you not know of Saadi Shirazi? He's just as important as Hafiz.

You know what, I think there is something you are hiding from all of us. I honestly do not even think you are Iranian. You are probably LARPing as one to destroy the public image of our peoples. Every Iranian I talk with knows Saadi, bisharoo.
>>
>>77291157
Stop trying to break up my country. Azeris are ethnically Iranians who speak a Turkic language.
>>
>>77291157
I don't know and I don't care
>>
>>77291182
Azeris are Turks who speak a funny dialect of Turkish
>>77291190
all*Hists tend to be ignorant
>>
>>77291200
>giving a shit about politics
the real ignorant one is you
>>
>>77291200
Neither Azeris nor Anatolian Turks are Turkic, you retard.
>>
>>77291235
Disproven by actual genetics
Stop being a retarded secularist all*H enabler dog and get educated.
>>77291220
>Ignorance is bliss
*tips sarık*
>>
Reminder: Saadi and Hafez were practising sunni muslims whose love for God was reflected in their eloquent poetry which is still immensely popular in the Persian speaking world.
>>
>>77291131
If you care so much about our Islamic tradition, then read Saadi Shirazi, you fucking piece of shit trash Khomeinist scum. Bustan is good. Saadi Shirazi, Hafiz, Khayyam, Attar, etc., they are all important to our heritage. You stupid faggot keep quoting Khomeini because you're the one who doesn't know shit about the richness of our culture. Radical extremist scum.
>>
>>77291276
On PCA autosomal DNA plots, Azeris cluster with Iranians like those from Pars, Kurds, etc.
>>
File: pepe-the-frog-1272162_1280.jpg (25KB, 850x607px) Image search: [Google]
pepe-the-frog-1272162_1280.jpg
25KB, 850x607px
>another genetics argument

>>77291276
When did I say that? All I'm saying is it's just a gigantic waste of time to do politics and anyone who does it is really ignorant
>>
>>77291360
Poetry is better, yeah.
>>
>>77291360
>another genetics argument
retards love it for some reasons and they get disproven all the time
IDK why is this board so obsessed with genetics at all.
>>
File: 1459614386056.png (225KB, 1736x883px) Image search: [Google]
1459614386056.png
225KB, 1736x883px
>>77291390
>>
>>77289120
>tfw lighter skinned poo
Whoo. Saves my skin when I go into the boganish areas.
>>
>>77291200
>Azeris are Turks who speak a funny dialect of Turkish
its the other way around actually, modern turkish we speak is the istanbulite dialect whilst azerbaijani turkish is closer to the mid-turkish with more russian/iranian loanwords
>>
>>77276984
Without the Ruskies who will supply Azerbaijan with weapons? You surely don't think a few officers from Turkey would have saved Azerbaijan.
>>
I respect both Iran's pre-Islamic and post-Islamic heritages. However, neither are perfect, but there were interesting figures in both time-periods. However, we live in an age where freedom of religion, tolerance, and virtue must be espoused. Granted, we must have no tolerance to extremism/radicalism of any form, whether Zoroastrianism or Islamism. I do not want anymore Kartir Hangirpes or Khomeinis.
>>
>>77291573
>Zoroastrianism or Islamism
extremist Zoroastrianism*
Khomeini and Kartir Hangirpe were very similar in mentality.
>>
File: pW4yIb4.jpg (72KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
pW4yIb4.jpg
72KB, 600x800px
>>77291030
No. It is hard to wear something like that and not have it be haram.
>>77291043
Iranians do have freedom. We were liberated from the shahs and their imposition of the cancer that is westernization.
>>77291050
I personally think all kuffar are equally a threat.
>>77291161
>How can you not know of Saadi Shirazi?
Because unlike you, I'm an actual Iranian who knows what the modern day country and culture are.
>He's just as important as Hafiz.
Who?
>I honestly do not even think you are Iranian. You are probably LARPing as one to destroy the public image of our peoples
I've already proved it many, many times in the past. But this your last ditch effort to try and discredit me since everything I say is true and I will call out your lies.
Like a /pol/tard who calls someone a Jew when they've lost an argument and have nothing left to say.
>Every Iranian I talk with knows Saadi, bisharoo.
You mean that entire 8-10 people you probably found on some fringe forum dedicated to we wuzzing? Top kek
Also its bisharaf, not bisharoo.
>>77291291
I'll be sure to not read about him since you seem to like him. I already have a good idea of the kind of crap I'd be reading.
And it's not "our" tradition. You're not Iranian. You're a westerner.
>who doesn't know shit about the richness of our culture.
A dead culture no longer applies to the modern day.
>>77291355
>>77291182
Azeri's are basically Persians without the brown, just like the people of the other provinces in the mountainous north are near the caspian sea.
The Azeri identity became a thing after it was conquered by Turks after the Abbassid caliphate for something like 100 or 200 years.
Everytime someone posts a cherrypicked picture of a white looking Iranian, chances are its an Azeri, Gilani, Mazandarani, or Golestani.
People from Fars, or even Yazd and Esfahan are as brown as your average Arab.
Girl on the right comes from a zoroastrian from Yazd.
So basically this is what someone from Yazd 1400 years ago looked like.
>>
File: 1489816646350.png (515KB, 1600x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1489816646350.png
515KB, 1600x1440px
>>77291648
comes from a zoroastrian family* from Yazd
>>77291428
Now zoom it out
>>
Not a fan of islam
>>
>>77291648
Saadi Shirazi and Hafiz are Muslims, you fucking imbeciles, and no, you're not Iranian if you don't know these people. My entire family knows of Hafiz, you fucking idiot.
>>
File: 1496758962115.jpg (83KB, 500x424px) Image search: [Google]
1496758962115.jpg
83KB, 500x424px
>>77291390
Because the rest of 4chan became infested with /pol/tards after the election.
>>
File: race.png (140KB, 850x846px) Image search: [Google]
race.png
140KB, 850x846px
>>77291689
This is a more up to date PCA autosomal plot from a Nature study. You're not fucking Iranian if you don't know Hafiz or Saadi.

Anyways, I am planning to kill you one of these days. Just keep posting here and remember I will come for you one of these days.
>>
>>77291648
My dad is Muslim and always reads the Quran. He is Iranian, and we have a big ass family. My mom is Iranian too but less religious. My dad knows of Hafiz, Saadi, etc. He always read me them as a kid. You are a fucking piece of shit liar. You are not Iranian, especially if you don't know these figures.

I swear, I am going to kill you one of these days.
>>
>>77288447
>>77289120
Is this a meme? Most Iranians and Afghans I meet are brown as fuck.
>>
>>77291648
Come on man, alot of muslim persian speakers love them due to their deep spiritual messages and love of God. I highly recommend you read it.

Refer to this>>77291277
>>
The paki Australian is here
>>
>>77291648
>>77291812
My dad has a six hundred year old Koran, each with the names of our ancestors. You are scum of the earth, Khomeinist scum. Khomieni was a disgrace to our entire heritage, and you are the idiot for not knowing of Hafiz and Saadi, which practically all intelligent Iranians know.
>>
>>77291821
He is worse than ISIS, don't listen to him. Also, I do think he may be LARPing as an Iranian to give a bad image of our peoples. I have never met an Iranian that doesn't know Hafiz.
>>
>>77291826
Not a Paki 'm8'
>>
>>77291814
Diverse phenotypes, if u meet my family who are from panjsher, Afghanistan, we are all pretty fair skinned.
Then again there are people in Sydney who think all afghans are asian looking because they went to school with hazaras, even though they are a minority that only make 10% of Afghanistan population.
>>
>>77291749
>Saadi Shirazi and Hafiz are Muslims, you fucking imbeciles
Apparently not very important ones if they're not known in Iran.
>and no, you're not Iranian if you don't know these people
Says the guy who doesn't know a thing about modern day Iran and modern day Iranians top kek.
>My entire family knows of Hafiz, you fucking idiot.
And your family fled Iran because they were we wuzzing apostates brainwashed by the Pahlavi's who didn't fit in with a 98% muslim country. Thanks for proving my point.
>>77291780
>A-a study that disagrees with my bias!
>I-its out of date... yeah thats it!
>Now you see these conveniently cherrypicked ones that don't contradict my we wuzzing... these are legit!
>>77291812
>>77291847
Kek sure. That's why your parents fled Iran, and you were born and raised in the US right? That's why they also raised you to become what you are today right?
Because they're practicing muslims! Lmao I know you have a low iq, but try to remember you're talking to someone who actually knows his shit.
I'm not some westerner who will believe whatever story you make up.
>>77291821
I grew up in Iran and never came across those names. They can't be all that important.
>>
>>77291979
>I grew up in Iran and never came across those names. They can't be all that important.
Where in Iran because either you are poor or downright lying.

>>77291979
I know you came to USA for your education, and I think you're still here. I'm going to find out where you live and come for your head. Get ready to die.
>>
>>77291967
it's an indian/paki trynna rile you up lol
>>
>>77291877
>Hafiz
Not really related, but I was reading into Sufism and I found it's pretty similar to an aspect of Hinduism that's Cārvāka, which is a philosophy that assumes various forms of philosophical skepticism and religious indifference. Sufism is a bit more magical tho.

I found that pretty interesting.
>>
File: 1490983442026.jpg (78KB, 620x348px) Image search: [Google]
1490983442026.jpg
78KB, 620x348px
>>77291814
>Everyone from the same country looks exactly the same
>Muslims can only be brown, never mind the concept of race doesn't exist in Islam, and that Islam encourages racemixing, which makes people of the same nationality look diverse from one another.
Pic related is Syrian. She doesn't look like your average brown Syrian now does she.
>>
File: IMG_017.png (87KB, 855x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_017.png
87KB, 855x480px
>>77292029
This is the last (you) you're getting from me.
>>
>>77292021
Also, my dad never fled. He came before the Revolution for business purposes. He also went back after the Revolution, but came back here because of his investments.

Regardless, an Iranian that does not know of Hafiz is not Iranian. You are hiding something from us... The vast majority of Iranians know of Hafez's Divān.
>>
>>77292097
>Islam encourage's race mixing
It really doesn't
>>
>>77291979
Mate as a farsi speaking afghan tajik, my family are a hell of alot more conservative and religous then alot of iranians families out there. In every single household of a family member you will 100% find poetry books of either saadi, hafez, ferdowsi, rumi or shams, its extremely popular to the point where it was even taught in schools when my parents were growing up.
>>
File: 1488805030745.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1488805030745.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>77292021
Velenjak. No I don't think I'm poor.
Despite the banks and most services being controlled by the government, and that private companies/corporations do not exist, my family is still wealthy due to my grandfather keeping his wealth after the revolution, and almost all my family members, whether in Iran or abroad being highly educated.
>I'm going to find out where you live and come for your head. Get ready to die.
K I'll be sure to report you to the FBI. I'm sure they'll get your ip and monitor you.
>>77292097
>>77291814
Now here's Syrian number 2. Both from Aleppo btw. See how different they look?
>>
>>77292189
Wasn't there a Black slave of the Arabs that was married to an Arabian woman after converting?
>>
>>77291979
not him but where were you born in Iran?
>>
>>77292196
My dad has books by Saadi, Hafez, Ferdowsi, Rumi, and Shams too.

This guy is a lying piece of shit. Ignore him... but he always pokes his goddamn face into every thread.
>>
This is the most autistic general on /int/
>>
>>77292189
>Prophets (saw) last sermon
>Taking wives from non muslim tribes, and raising your kids to be muslim has historically been a thing.
>Slave trade
>Rashidun, Ummayid, and Abbasid caliphates existing for almost 1000 years, where people were free to go anywhere in the muslim world they wanted to.
Those are just off the top of my head.
>>
>>77292247
The key word was encourage. Encourage != allow. Islam allows race mixing
>>
>>77292303
It has the worst shitposters from the worst countries in the world. /sag/ is very similar.
>>
>>77292303
Hey buddy I think you got the wrong general, /brit/ is 3 threads down
>>
>>77292303
A bunch of brown people arguing over who is less brown.
>>
>>77292320
https://desuarchive.org/_/search/boards/a.aco.an.c.co.d.fit.gif.his.int.k.m.mlp.q.qa.r9k.tg.trash.vr.wsg/username/Iranian/page/4/

Looking up this stuff. Will try to do some data mining and figure out where you live, so I can kill you before you leave for Iran.
>>
>>77292362
He lives in California
>>
>>77292413
I appreciate the info. Do you know what area he lives close to California?
>>
Can someone make new thread
>>
>>77292413
I think I can send this statement to FBI/CIA or local police force:
"Some Al Qaeda operatives have asylum in Iran and live there today with the permission of the government.
What matters is what they did, and that was btfo'ing the west, striking fear into the hearts of kuffar, showing people that the west was not immortal and that there are consequences for their actions."
>>
>>77292430
Somewhere in LA
>>
>>77292450
He'll just troll that thread too. Each time he comes into a thread yelling "kuffir", "kill infidels!", etc. He needs to be stopped already.
>>
>>77292253
I was going to tell you, but seeing that autist whos stalking my archives it's best I don't give out any more information about myself so I can avoid this autist trying to murder me.
>>77292266
Nice larp. You've lied and made such ridiculous inconsistent so many times, just like this one. But nice try.
>>77292362
I'll be sure to report you to the FBI.
>>77292452
And yet there is nothing illegal about that statement. It was not a threat. It was a statement of facts.
>>
>>77292602
>I was going to tell you, but seeing that autist whos stalking my archives it's best I don't give out any more information about myself so I can avoid this autist trying to murder me.
Were you at least born in Iran?
>>
File: 0e9.jpg (27KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
0e9.jpg
27KB, 600x600px
>>77292482
>I don't like hearing people speak the truth and reality because it hurts the bubble I live in!
>H-he's be a troll! Not me the delusional larper!
>>
>>77292602
Yeah, we'll see what the FBI thinks of you once they look over this chat. You are pretty much terrorist material, faggot.

And no, I am not lying. What would I gain from lying? My dad has books by Saadi, Hafez, Ferdowsi, Rumi, and Shams, and he has a 600 year old Koran with the names of our ancestors.

I respect both our Pre-Islamic and Post-Islamic tradition, and my issue with you is your fanaticism/radicalism. You are no different than ISIS, and I will make sure you stop this shit. I am tired of you poking your nose in every thread yelling kaffir, and then ignoring those who give valid criticisms. You constantly say I lie, but I think it's you who's lying.
>>
>>77266884
>that other bangladeshi guy
not specific enough. consider myself invited
>>
>>77292629
Yeah but I can't give you any details because you know... theres a serial killer in this thread stalking my posts
>>
File: 1498348164654.png (284KB, 2590x482px) Image search: [Google]
1498348164654.png
284KB, 2590x482px
>>77292708
Yeah, I'm definitely going to find a way to shut you up, trust me on that. It seems other people have threatened you too, check image. You've taken your Islamism too far already as I look over your archive.
>>
Chura mardum irani bisyar hang maykona?

>>77292482
He's a little crazy but at least he's the only Iranian who support's the regime it's annoying hear all the Iranian diaspora complain so much about Khomeini
>>
>>77292758
I wasn't the one that posted that post either on the image, but go ahead and say I'm lying. I'm gladly there's someone who wants to kill you as strongly as me. He's probably looking at this post now too, probably feeling even more pissed than me.

Let me say one thing, friendo, if I do find you, I am going to do things far worse than any terrorist has ever done before. You don't want to fuck with me. You can yell kaffir all you want, but you will feel a pain that is so unimaginable, that your whole worldview will come crashing down. No god will come to save you. Are you prepared for this? Are you prepared to continue with this game? I will show you worlds of pain that you cannot imagine.
>>
>>77292785
*jang stupid auto correct
>>
File: 1485404126396.jpg (2MB, 4496x4328px) Image search: [Google]
1485404126396.jpg
2MB, 4496x4328px
>>77292684
Pretty sure he meant me but you're cool too
>>
>>77292708
>>77291979
HOOK LINE AND SINKER
http://desuarchive.org/int/thread/73869720/#73873751
http://desuarchive.org/int/thread/70278709/#70282998
>>
>>77292814
>>77292814
yeah i know he meant you senpai.
Also i remember this Romanian Iranian guy from SAG if its the same guy
>>
>>77292676
>Yeah, we'll see what the FBI thinks of you once they look over this chat. You are pretty much terrorist material, faggot.
By your logic every brown person is a terrorist too. Hating the west and praising those who stood up to them isn't a crime. How is it I know US law better than an American does?
>And no, I am not lying. What would I gain from lying?
Trying to flex your ego to other people so you feel better about your useless life. Just like every other larper on the internet.
>My dad has books by Saadi, Hafez, Ferdowsi, Rumi, and Shams
And yet those are not known names in Iran. Your parents fled Iran after the revolution for a reason. Because they're not muslims and they hate Islam, and you are a product of being raised in that sort of household. Just like every other diaspora. Someone like you does not come from a muslim family. Someone like you comes from a family of apostates. You're a generic copy of the stereotypical diaspora who was raised in such a way.
>he has a 600 year old Koran with the names of our ancestors.
>600 year old Koran
>with the names of our ancestors.
Pick one.
Also, its Qur'an, not Koran you dumb American.
>I respect both our Pre-Islamic and Post-Islamic tradition, and my issue with you is your fanaticism/radicalism
Top kek m8 I'm a moderate compared to actual conservatives in Iran. You really have no idea what the average Iranian is like.
>You are no different than ISIS
I guess 90% of Iranian muslims are ISIS or worse then.
>>77292758
Top kek that's you too.
>>77292785
Because you're on 4chan of all places, and only see diaspora flags. You think the average Iranian goes on 4chan or reddit to talk to foreigners? And even if you do see the one Iranian flag here, what kind of individual do you think unironically browses this place? I only do it for the salt.
It's like seeing a swedish flag on /pol/, and assuming everyone from sweden is just like them.
4chan is an echo chamber of the worst kind.
>>
>>77292856
Ah, I see, he is indeed lying scum. The fact he didn't know of Hafez, Iran's most beloved poet, is telling for a reason.
>>
>>77292915
We already caught you in a lie right here:
>>77292856

You said you were US-born there. I'm not going to read anymore of your posts from here out. I am just going to collect your data/information. So yeah, keep yelling kaffir, but remember there are two people here that really want to kill you.
>>
>>77292915
OK serious question do you curse the sahaba?
>>
>>77292798
>I wasn't the one that posted that post either on the image, but go ahead and say I'm lying
Then why do you post exactly the same way, repeat the exact same things almost copy and paste, and sound exactly like that person? You are really an idiot if you think what you're trying to pass is at all convincing.
>>77292856
>taking a shitpost as truth and fact
How low is your iq exactly?
>>
>>77292915
eyyy based Basiji bro whats going on ?
How have things been ?
>>
>having Banglas, Iranians and Oozbeks hiding behind US flags
>Afkoons and other Banglas behind the Canadian one

You guy's need to ALL go back you worthless diaspora scum.
>>
>>77292785
hamesha az khatere siyasi ya deen bachem
>>
File: 901.gif (673KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
901.gif
673KB, 400x400px
>>77292922
>>77292938
Glad I could help
>>
File: 1500341684136.png (660KB, 1106x1012px) Image search: [Google]
1500341684136.png
660KB, 1106x1012px
>>77292967
forgot pic
>>
>>77292959
>it's a shitpost
You've mentioned this several times. That you were born and raised outside of Iran. You even live in LA, a place swarming with Persian diaspora
>>
chera dalkhor ha dar een thread meyan?

kheili mardom e chaatal wa badqawara astan
>>
File: 9.jpg (25KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
9.jpg
25KB, 640x600px
>>77292967
>>77293021
>>
File: 1492735518104.png (386KB, 1462x1458px) Image search: [Google]
1492735518104.png
386KB, 1462x1458px
>>77292953
No. That's forbidden, and any shia who does it is not a shia or a muslim.
See pic related.
There's also one of Khamenei saying a very similar thing.
>>77292922
Again I won't answer where I was born right because of this stalker, I will let him keep guessing. But lets assume that I was telling the truth there and not lying for the lulz. What makes you think being born in the US automatically means I grew up in the US?
You realize it is possible I was born in the US for dual citizenship, and raised in Iran?
That's why I said I won't give you details right now. But perhaps another time when I don't namefag and the serial killer isn't here.
>>77292922
>The fact he didn't know of Hafez, Iran's most beloved poet
Sorry diaspora, but Iran is different than your diaspora community.
>>77292965
Pretty good baredaram, how about you?
>>77293040
>He can't tell the difference between a shitpost and an actual statement
Top kek leave your basement and get your iq checked buddy.
>>
File: IMG_018.jpg (147KB, 1360x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_018.jpg
147KB, 1360x1200px
>>77293060
>dalkhor
Please go back.

>>77293062
Bangladesh is going to be half submerged in half a century so I guess you've got no choice lmao. Does your family live with you too or are they overseas?
>>
File: supremo4.jpg (150KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
supremo4.jpg
150KB, 700x700px
>>77292953
>>77293119
Imam Khamenei's statement
>>
>>77293119
>>77293148
hmmm can't tell if this is taqqyia or not do you at least celebrate the death of aisha?
>>
>>77293119
Well almost everything you post is a shitpost so I guess there's some truth in your shitposting
>>
>>77293119
Bro I am legit surprised that you dont know these famous poets, its actually something alot of majoos diaspora dont know about. Its surprising u dont know since you admire irans islamic history.
>>
>>77293140
why are you here? you're seen as a nigger to us
>>
>>77293140
I'm a 1.5 generation immigrant. My father's side of the family still lives in Bangladesh. May or may not leave but I'll help them out if necessary. Mother's side is mostly settled out in the US.
>>
>>77293222
>people who diddle doodle doo their children think low of me
Hmm. Thanks.

>>77293228
You should tell them to move North.
>>
>>77293210
There's something weird about him. I really want to gather more information, so I can finally shut him up. This kesafat goes around calling for the death of all kuffar/infidel, destroying all non-Islamic culture, and other heinous things. He has to be stopped.

There's a middle-way between Islamism and LARPing Zoroastrians. The middle-way is in respecting both sides of Iran's history without becoming fanatic.
>>
>>77293177
I can assure you its not.
I will even tell you this.
Abu Lulu, he guy who murdered Omar Ibn Al-Khattab had a shrine built for him in Iran I don't know when. After the islamic revolution, at the request of Al Azhar university, the Iranian government destroyed Abu Lulu's tomb, and turned the building of his shrine into a police station.
>>77293194
Most of what I say is fact. Google is your friend.
Whenever I shit post there is an element of trolling that is easy to recognize. I guess you're too mentally retarded to be able to recognize it.
>>77293210
Well I don't know anything about them I so won't say they're bad or good, I'm just saying they're not known in Iran. I never learned about them in school, they're never talked about, etc
That's just reality.
>>
>>77293327
every country has pedophiles

not every country has mass open defecation and rape like you pajeets

go on now, go bathe in your corpse infested river you fucking brown rat
>>
>>77293379
Literally everyone is calling you out on your shit and everyone else is the idiot?
>>
>>77293365
Spoken like a true western raised diaspora piece of trash.
>>
>>77293327
>You should tell them to move North.
I don't like where Bangladesh is heading so I think it's best if they leave while they have the chance.

>>77293365
>respecting both sides of Iran's history without becoming fanatic.
Based
>>
>>77293414
Just you and another diaspora samefagging
>>
>>77293327
Where are you from internationally, i feel like ive seen you in other threads.

>>77293379
If you dont know i guess thats your western upbringing blocking you. I can wholeheartedly assure you, muslim to muslim, that its very important in the persian speaking world.
>>
>>77293423
You're like a bot, and I'm just ignoring your posts now. Here's the way you operate:
>kuffar!
>posts Khomeini quote or IRI propaganda
>hurr durr damn the white people!
>all cultures but islam are degenerate!
>kill all infidel!

ISIS-tier shit. You're going to get shut up eventually because you are making A LOT of enemies. I'm not lying when I say I wasn't the other guy. I would be very afraid if I were you.

Maybe get some chai, read some Hafiz alongside Mahmoud Farschian's beautiful artwork, and learn to chill by developing a more poetic insight on Islam and not wanting to subjugate non-Muslims? Otherwise, I am going to kill you.
>>
>>77293379
OK but do you personally believe the sahaba especially those three led Muslim astray?
>>
>>77293391
>every country has pedophiles
Not with it so heavily ingrained into modern culture...
>not every country has mass open defecation and rape like you pajeets
If you average out the rapes per population it's lower than a lot of Euro countries.
>go on now, go bathe in your corpse infested river you fucking brown rat
I'm """""beige"""""""

And it's not like I don't like Afghans. That other Afkoon behind the Aussie flag and the Netherlands one are cool. I've met a bunch of great foreign international Afghans in India who are grateful for the opportunity to study there.

I just don't like you.

I've seen your other anti-Indian posts where you LARP as Kashmiri and your posts where you LARP as an Iranian for your Turks posts. You have the same problem every diaspora does (like that Iranian ITT) and you're always shilling for your opium infested shithole of a country. Kek just chillout ""mate""
>>
>>77293060
wa booygeen astan
>>
>>77293465
>Where are you from internationally, i feel like ive seen you in other threads.
India. I haven't posted in a long time tho.
>>
>>77293379
I'm going to have to agree with the other Iranians ITT about Hafez at least. His poems were pretty popular among the Sufi Muslims in Bangladesh and other parts of South Asia. So I find it hard to believe that you wouldn't know it either.
>>
>>77293601
drinking cow piss is ingrained in your culture you fucking dothead

piss off
>>
>>77293655
ignore him

hamraye gokhora go nakon
>>
>>77293673
it's funny trolling him because he always comes into threads like this and pretends like he's some /pol/ fuck telling everyone to go home lol

look how much he's writing out to try and justify being an indian
>>
>>77293655
>drinking cow piss is ingrained in your culture
Unlike you we meshed it out.
>you fucking dothead
I'm an atheist. Only braindead idiots believe in children fables.
>>
>>77293714
also schizophrenic if he believes you're all those personas
>>
>>77293482
You should know there are still a lot of sahaba that shia still love and adore, it's just the first 3 caliphs that have controversy. But regardless the average Iranian shia still respects them for being friends and companions of the prophet (saw), regardless of whatever else they may or may not have done after his passing. Shia still consider Aisha to be the mother of the believers too.

Now for me personally.
No, I believe Omar and Osman were simply following Abu Bakr, I do not believe they had bad intentions. Same for lady Aisha, she followed her father out of love and loyalty.
I don't know much about Osman, I love lady Aisha. And Omar did a lot of good things. Its thanks to him a lot of us are muslim today. Sure I don't believe they were perfect individuals, but with the exception of very few individuals such as the messengers of Allah, no human is without flaw.
Now Abu Bakr, I don't think he led muslims astray. But I believe he was a very greedy and opportunistic individual who used had a lot of selfish intent. Now I don't hate him, I don't curse him. I still deeply respect him as a friend and companion of the prophet (saw), and I have no problem with those who do love him. But since you wanted to know my honest thoughts there it is.
>>77293465
I already told you I wasn't raised in the US. But that's rich coming from a diaspora.
>that its very important in the persian speaking world.
Your problem is you're putting too much emphasis on persian, and not enough on Islam. See your problem? The one thats a result of your western diaspora upbringing?
>>77293632
And yet I grew up in Iran and you didn't. Really made me think.
>>
File: NIQQA.jpg (8KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
NIQQA.jpg
8KB, 228x221px
>>77293719
>atheist
>not braindead
>>
>>77293444
I bet you don't even listen to Shajarian or Shahram Nazeri. With each post you make, the more I want to kill you.
>>
>>77293714
>it's funny trolling him because he always comes into threads like this and pretends like he's some /pol/ fuck telling everyone to go home lol
I'm not /pol/ but (unlike you) I have a loyalty to go home when I'm done with my education and try to fix my country no matter how fucked it is lel.

>>77293752
There's never been a concrete religious response to evolution barring creationism bullshit.

Anyways I'm leaving this thread.
>>
>>77293728
>And yet I grew up in Iran and you didn't. Really made me think.
The couple international Iranian students I've talked to in the past and the Iranian 1.5 gen immigrants all knew of them. So I don't really follow. It's like a Bengali who doesn't know Tagore or Kazi Nazrul Islam
>>
File: 1499698336285s.jpg (8KB, 250x200px) Image search: [Google]
1499698336285s.jpg
8KB, 250x200px
>>77293812
>evolution
>having anything to do with the existence of god
>>
>>77293728
Holy shit man their works glorify islam thats why i like it, alot of majoos larpers from america go full Muh zoroastrianism, muh persian empire. I actually like post-islamic persian culture/history more than pre-islamic because of figures like Hafez and the scholars of the islamic golden age. Too bad you're too narrow minded to think that its meaningless because it somehow it insults your khomeinist outlook on life, when it explicitly doesnt.
>>
>>77293728
Interesting the largest shia YouTube channel celebrated the death of aisha
>>
File: bad.png (234KB, 600x599px) Image search: [Google]
bad.png
234KB, 600x599px
>>77293832
Yes, I'm sure you conveniently talked to all of them about these exact same specific topics that are being talked about here at this very moment, and conveniently all of them knew what you were talking about.
That is, may I say, quite the unlikely coincidence :^)
Not to mention you tend to have a preferable bias towards persian we wuzzers yourself. Now you wouldn't just be making this up on the spot, would you?
Again, I grew up in Iran so you'll have to try better than that famalam
>>
>>77293987
everyone knows who hafiz is you dumb fucker

god you're insufferable
>>
>>77293987
>Yes, I'm sure you conveniently talked to all of them about these exact same specific topics that are being talked
Hafez isn't an obscure figure. And Persian poetry is pretty well renowned so it's not strange at all.

>you tend to have a preferable bias towards persian we wuzzers yourself.
These were international students and 1st/1.5 generation immigrants. They're not we wuzzers (well the 1.5 can be at times but still)
>>
>>77293932
Khomeinism is a disgrace to Iran's Islamic heritage too. My dad is a hardcore Muslim who reads a bunch of Islamic poetry, can even recite Hafez and Rumi from memory, and our family is wealthy in Iran. We only put up with the regime because we don't want to be killed, but the IRI is a disgrace to Iran's Islamic tradition too. Do you think most of the mullahs listen to Shajarian or Shahram Nazeri, or read Saadi Shirazi or Hafez deeply? No, they read Khomeini's schizophrenic ramblings instead of their deep cultural tradition. Khomeini was just some schizophrenic writing crap like, "If you fall in between earthquake cracks, then it is halal to have sex without going through rituals of cleaning." Crap like that.

>>77294028
Don't worry, one day I will kill him, or someone else will do it. He has already made a shitload of enemies.
>>
File: Shia-Sunni-Unity1.jpg (30KB, 540x544px) Image search: [Google]
Shia-Sunni-Unity1.jpg
30KB, 540x544px
>>77293955
>shia youtube
There's your problem.
My sheikh was even mentioned this exact thing.
He said, the animosity some shia and sunni have of one another comes from 2 things.
1) Plain ignorance
2) People think what they see on tv or on the internet like youtube are representative of what everyone of a particular sect is, when these videos are the most fringe elements that make up 0.0001% of all shia or sunni muslims.
I'll tell you this. A pretty well known shia youtuber who is known for insulting and cursing sunni's, Yasser Al Habib, makes his videos in england because he has arrest warrants out for him in kuwait and iran, possibly in more places but those are the places I know for sure.

He also said that to know what a shia or sunni believes, you have to look at their top and most renowned scholars, not the outliers you see in media.
Most people don't know much, if anything, about their own religion.

And those same people you are mentioning who celebrate the death of lady aisha are kaffir according to the top shia scholars.
>>
>>77294087
The group is an Iraqi sistani Shia group
>>
>>77294062
What a shame, their works are so beautiful and relevant even today.
>>
File: Iraq.jpg (106KB, 500x643px) Image search: [Google]
Iraq.jpg
106KB, 500x643px
>>77294028
>says the diaspora with a canadian flag
top lel
>>77294053
I'm just telling you that growing up and going to school in Iran I never heard the names.
I don't see why you're trying to dispute that. It's like you want to desperately believe something that just is not true.
>>77294062
Sure he is buddy. Thats why he fled to the US right?
Funny how you say all of that while being raised in the US, illiterate in farsi, and completely detached and disconnected from Iran, while at the same time trying to claim you're more Iranian than actual Iranians in Iran. And no its not just the Rouhani's top kek. It's more like 90% of all Iranian muslims.
The only schizophrenic here seems to be you.
>>77294127
And yet sistanti's opinion on such matters is here >>77293119

Also Iraq is different than Iran. Their shia and sunni communities were mixed and were one 50 years ago, and shia and sunni marriages were common at the time.
Iraq is very sectarian today, because you know, of Saddam, ISIS, the US invasion, etc, and how these groups/people used sectarianism for their political agendas.
I don't think the two guys in pic related are like that. See what I mean by a few bad apples don't represent an entire group?
>>
>>77294233
Blah blah
>I am right, you are wrong! You are lying, when in fact we've already caught you in a lie.

Let me quote someone else, fuckhead: "What a shame, their works are so beautiful and relevant even today."

Listen, with each post you make, I will want to kill you more. You may continue posting here, cotinue yelling kaffir, and calling non-Muslims subhumans... go ahead, but see, I will most certainly get a gun soon, and if I find out where you live, I will drive straight up to your house, and shoot you up. And you know what? I doubt the US authorities will give a shit because you are an ISIS-tier level scum. You better be prepared to die. Keep posting with your "courage". It's going to mean shit as I cut you apart and flush you down the toilet.
>>
>>77294304
>we've already caught you in a lie.
Kek you have nothing so you're trying to grasp for straws. Ok good to know you're on your last legs and have nothing left to say.
And try what you want. When it backfires and you end up with life in prison while I'm still fine and you possibly become disabled for life, I'm sure you'll look back and think to yourself what a great idea that was.
You know everything you say on the internet is a permanent record? If anything happens to me whether it was you or not, you've just made yourself prime suspect number 1 for the police.
That's why I'm smart enough to be careful with what I say. And so far I've never said anything illegal or crime worthy.
But good job kaffir, you've just dug your own grave ;)
>>
>>77294402
>>77294402
>>77294402
New thread
>>
>>77294416
>You know everything you say on the internet is a permanent record?
Yes, and I'm pretty sure you yelling for all non-Muslims to be forced to convert or die will also be dismissed, right? Don't make me laugh. You can't take me down without taking yourself down. Our fates/destinies are locked. If I don't kill you, then another person will at this rate. You have already made another enemy.
>>
>>77294480
I've never threatened anyone or said I myself will do anything of that sort. I carefully watch what I say before typing it, and I know the US law very well. But nice try larper.
>>
>>77294614
You have implied threats many times. Also, I doubt the US government will be able to look impartially as they read over your posts celebrating the deaths of White non-Muslims by the hands of Al-Queda, supporting persecution of Ba'hai, and a lot more heinous things. They wouldn't give a shit about you, friendo. I can say, many times, that I want to kill you with no issues. And like I've said, I'm not the only one to have threatened you.
>>
>>77294815
I've never implied anything.
>celebrating the deaths of White non-Muslims by the hands of Al-Queda
That's freedom of speech. Protected by the first amendment.
>supporting persecution of Ba'hai
Bahai's are in Iran. I never threatened Americans. Also I didn't even threaten Bahai's.
Iran is not America.
>I can say, many times, that I want to kill you with no issues
Someone doesn't know US law.
>I'm not the only one to have threatened you.
Right, you just happen to type exactly the same way, post the exact same images, "muh shahnameh/poetry/etc", "muh autosomal dna plots", etc
Again you don't seem to get that you are borderline if not mentally retarded, so you don't realize how easily recognizable of a poster you are.
But this is just 1 more example of you lying
>>
>>77295021
I'm not lying when I say I'm not the only one to have threatened you. Yes, I like both Iran's Post-Islamic poetry and pre-Islamic tradition. I think respecting people's differences and not subjugating them while screaming "kaffir" is the sane thing to do.

You have numerous times said, in Farsi, that you wish the people, whom disagree with you, to die. It's not different than me saying I want to kill you. Maybe I'll do it, maybe I won't. Only Time can tell. Regardless, continue wishing death onto all "kaffir", saying the most despicable things imaginable, and feigning ignorance. The FBI isn't going to give a shit about scum like you reporting me. In fact, you may be deported. Did you see what happened to that cancer researcher who was a part of the basiji? Iran is not allies with USA, and you saying ISIS-tier shit won't be tolerate. So yeah, go ahead and report me, it won't mean shit and you know it, faggot.
>>
>>77295093
>I'm not lying when I say I'm not the only one to have threatened you
>always a US flag
>always types exactly like you do and repeats the exact same things, almost word for word.
>same images
>same rhetoric
>same talking points
>and more
You're probably the most autistic person on this entire website, by far. That's really saying something
Yeah, sure. It's totally someone else. Maybe you have a clone :^)
>that you wish the people, whom disagree with you, to die
Nope, and even if I did, thats not the same as making a threat.
>In fact, you may be deported
Keep dreaming you najis kaffir :^)
>>
>>77295164
Yeah, that wasn't me that time. I'm not lying when I say that. Do you think I'm the only person to hate you? Come on.

>Nope, and even if I did, thats not the same as making a threat.
Yeah, okay, I can threaten you as much as I want because the authorities won't give a shit about some radical ISIS-tier Muslim being threatened. Live with it.
>>
>>77295208
Again
>always a US flag
>always types exactly like you do and repeats the exact same things, almost word for word.
>same images
>same rhetoric
>same talking points
>and more

>the authorities won't give a shit about some radical ISIS-tier Muslim being threatened
Wow you're really, really retarded.
US authorities have to obey the law. Otherwise they will get fired and face charges themselves.
>>
>>77295240
>>always a US flag
Ok, since you are majoring in CSC, surely you must know that doesn't mean much.

Check back on the archive. The guy who threatened you then typed differently.

>same images
>same rhetoric
The guy who threatened you didn't post the same images or rhetoric.

>same talking points
You guys didn't talk in that thread about anything we touched on here. Let me get it again for you.

>US authorities have to obey the law. Otherwise they will get fired and face charges themselves.
Right, and you basically spouting radical Islamic rhetoric that calls for the deaths of non-Muslims is lawful, right? It isn't, and can be construed as seditious, hence why that Iranian cancer researcher wasn't allowed in USA. You are a fucking idiot. I never threaten anyone, but I made an exception for you.
>>
>>77295266
https://desuarchive.org/int/thread/76430787/#76435903
^ Our typing styles aren't the same, and he's actually screencapped your wretched posts. I just get annoyed each time I see you, but regardless, we're not the same people, you backwards trash Islamist.
>>
>>77295266
What is CSC? That's not my major dumbshit
>Check back on the archive. The guy who threatened you then typed differently.
Nope, you are the most easily recognizable poster on this site.
>The guy who threatened you didn't post the same images or rhetoric.
>You guys didn't talk in that thread about anything we touched on here. Let me get it again for you.
Kek you're so scared now its hilarious. Don't worry though, the authorities can easily check the IP's of those posts and see they are identical.
Thread posts: 434
Thread images: 82

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.