[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This could have been the flag of Finland

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_1774.png (186KB, 2560x1664px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1774.png
186KB, 2560x1664px
This could have been the flag of Finland
>>
better than the shit cross
>>
thanks communists for ruining the color red
>>
>>77261469
Instead you just stole the design of our old most gracious and noble flag...
The irony
>>
this could have been the flag of lithuania
>>
>>77261464
>toothpaste
>>
File: KEK.png (572KB, 600x580px) Image search: [Google]
KEK.png
572KB, 600x580px
>a fucking lion walking on a saber and screaming because, you know, it hurts
>>
File: my son.png (67KB, 319x737px) Image search: [Google]
my son.png
67KB, 319x737px
Suomi-chan, You have to come back!
>>
All of Tricolors and cross flags should be gone
>>
>>77261632
but we were first
>>
>>77261757
Karelians are Russians now and than. Novgorod with Karelians fought with Sweden Emirate when you sucked benis on the drees, Suomi-monkey
>>
>>77261584 #
Finnish lion stomping down Russian sword and waving a Karelian (Finnish) sword

(The lion was copied from Gusav Vasa of Sweden, whose lion was copied from "Lion of Judah", wich was emblem of Jerusalem)
>>
>>77261826

The current people in Karelia aren't same as the Finnish Karelians
>>
>>77261833
...wow, based
>>
>>77261852
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vf4EQ8r7JnY
What's the difference between Suomi, "Finnish Karelians" and Karelians (from Russian Federation)?
>>
File: image.jpg (80KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80KB, 640x400px
>>77261967
The original "Finnish" Karelians we're not Russki, they just lived close with them and were Orthodox (in offical papers someones name could be Mihail etc. but while speaking was Mikko)

The culture was influenced by Russians but they weren't Russki

During Soviet occupation they escaped to Finland. Their houses and churches were taken down or turned into stables. Roads were built on their cemeteries.

Almost all signs of the Finnish Karelians existence was removed, Russian people moved in. Nowadays about 90% of Karelian population is basic Russki.
>>
>>77262184 >>77262214
Languages always change and bring words from neighbor languages. Especially when they contact with bigger or advanced (in some cases) languages.

I know they were/are not a Russians (ethnically), but a citizens (Ruslanders if you want).

Who is on pic related?
>>
File: 8.png (14KB, 298x576px) Image search: [Google]
8.png
14KB, 298x576px
>>77262412 >>77262184
forgot that
>>
>>77261518
no

its our flag
>>
finland could've had a king
>>
>>77262500
Many times yes
>>
>>77262412
Still the current ones aren't the same as the Finnish ones
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.