[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My Country is a Joke

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 9

File: The Apprentice.jpg (895KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
The Apprentice.jpg
895KB, 1920x1080px
HE'S
A
FUCKING
GAME
SHOW
HOST
>>
File: trump is a liar.jpg (106KB, 799x770px) Image search: [Google]
trump is a liar.jpg
106KB, 799x770px
>amerifats will defend this
>>
>>77254797

Serious business, BRAH!
>>
>>77254797
>Evolving Pickachu to Raichu
>Not evolving Eevee to Jolteon
He's not only a liar, but also fucking stupid.
>>
So has been every president. You've just been played.
>>
File: zuck on the campaign trail.png (837KB, 748x753px) Image search: [Google]
zuck on the campaign trail.png
837KB, 748x753px
Don't you worry. This turboautist will save you in 2020.
>>
File: 297638_1280x720.jpg (63KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
297638_1280x720.jpg
63KB, 1280x720px
>>77254773
Drew Carey could have been a fun presidente, at least he's not a full time turbo-cunt
>>
File: CoYxJ2WWAAAsbZj.jpg (162KB, 1100x619px) Image search: [Google]
CoYxJ2WWAAAsbZj.jpg
162KB, 1100x619px
>>77254797
wtf i hate drumpf now
>>
he's also the potus
>>
>>77254846
>Not Dwayne "The Motherfucking Rock" Johnson
DO YOU SMEEEEEELLLLLLLL! WHAT THE ROCK! IS! COOKING!
>>
>>77254797
you're acting like nobody has ever changed their mind about evolving a Pokemon before. You've done it, I've done it, he's done it. Don't tell me you've never had a 'mon on your team and thought "damn that thing is cute as fuck, I'm going to make it hold an Everstone forever", and then reconsidered once you're faced with the Elite Four.

What a big fucking nothingburger. Fucking shills.
>>
>leftists always tell conservatives to stop living in the past
>republicans elect someone who's MODERN DAY PRESIDENTIAL
>leftists cry
>>
>>77254880
>it is bad that a celebrity became our president
>as revenge we will elect a new celebrity who has never had political aspirations

>fighting fire with even more fire, instead of water

oh boy here we go again
fuck it, Kanye for president!
>>
File: Army-doctrine-550x380[1].jpg (67KB, 550x380px) Image search: [Google]
Army-doctrine-550x380[1].jpg
67KB, 550x380px
Just try and stop us
>>
IMPEACH HIM
>>
>>77255139
wasn't reagan a celebrity too?
>>
>>77255470
Yes but Reagan did become governor of California at least
He was also pretty charismatic, unlike Trump
>>
>>77255139
Exactly. If the world is going to shit, we might as well get a couple of laughs while were at it. Which one is going to give us more laughs. Egoistical rapper who thinks they're the greatest shit on earth, or an wrestler turned actor who thinks they're greatest shit on earth
>>
>>77254773
And yet we're the best the world has to offer and it's best shot at not being complete shit.
>>
>>77255470
yea and gerald ford was an underwear model

swartinegger is more comparable to reagan, trump has never held or attempted to hold office before becoming POTUS

altho if we are comparing him to president he would be most like JFK, someone using a new media to usurp the old leaders in an unthinkable election

not to mention the megahuge inheritance they both have
>>
>>77255645
>attempted to hold office before becoming POTUS
he did in 2000, no? as an independent?

>JFK
i thought he was popular
>>
File: slide_2[1].jpg (86KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
slide_2[1].jpg
86KB, 960x720px
>>77255691
>>attempted to hold office before becoming POTUS
>he did in 2000, no? as an independent?
.thought about it, never got on the ballot tho
>>JFK
>i thought he was popular
with the 20 and under crowd, most people who were born before WWII hated him, not to mention most everyone in the militart

I know a few people whos first reaction when they heard he was killed was "They finally killed that bastard?"
but this is anecdotal, so take it with a grain of salt

but those who listened to the jfk vs nixon debate on radio thought he would be a better president, most who watched the debate on tv thought jfk should be president

and now its like that all over again with this newfangled media innovation called the internet
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.