[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Netherlands is the best country, correct?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3668.jpg (31KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3668.jpg
31KB, 640x360px
The Netherlands is the best country, correct?
>>
>>77241208
nah mate
new zealand is best
>>
best country is Sweden
>>
Japan
and i'm not a weeb
>>
>>77241208
Best country is Estonia imho.
>>
>>77241208
>small
>overpopulated
>concrete everywhere
>no variety in landscapes
>full of immigrants, fedoras, degenerates and SJWs
>bicycles
>worst language ever created

Still good, but not even the best country in Benelux desu
>>
>>77241405

Estonia is better than Ireland, France, Italy, Switzerland, Germany, Netherlands, Belgium, Denmark, Norway, Sweden and Finland.
(this is just my opinion and point of view, I've been in all those countries)
>>
>>77241208
Nee, het zit vol met allochtonen
>>
>>77241208
>The Netherlands
That is a funny way to spell Switzerland
>>
>>77245540
Have you been to Planet of the Apes? sorry, I meant, France?
>>
If you ignore the city states then The Netherlands and Austria are probably the best countries in Europe to live in.

Switzerland is impossible to traverse and the people are not very friendly. Plus it has a bazillion languages. Norway looks a bit boring and not as developed. Denmark is just a more boring version of the Netherlands.
>>
>>77241377
We barely have SJWs. Nor is there concrete everywhere. We have lots of grass fields, canals and brick roads.
>>
>>77245757
>If you ignore the city states then The Netherlands and Austria are probably the best countries in Europe to live in.

Kinda agree with this but
What is your take on Ireland or Malta (ok I guess Malta is almost a city state but still)?
>>
>>77245850
>Ireland
>Malta
Never heard of them.
>>
File: 20130608_ldp001.jpg (61KB, 290x356px) Image search: [Google]
20130608_ldp001.jpg
61KB, 290x356px
>>77241208
Immigrant here
The Dutch are great
The Netherlands is amazing

I can't wait for my brothers to fuck it all up ;-)
>>
>>77241208
Unironically agree. sometimes im unhappy about some things. but at the end of the day i still think were light years ahead of even the rest of euros. only countries id ever consider moving to are Murica or some east asian country.
>>
>>77246005
>or some east asian country.
there are only east asian countries and that's considering three that could potentially cause World War 3 (South Korea, North Korea and Taiwan). The other ones are China and Japan.

That doesn't stop them from still being better than the Netherlands though.
>>
>>77246069
siktir git Ismet
>>
>>77246005
How do you guys live happily with such small, packed houses? Are you just accustomed to such conditions?
>>
>>77246178
The Netherlands is actually very green with lots of canals. Its top comfy.

But maybe I'm biased because I live in the green heart (in the center of Amsterdam-Rotterdam-The Hague-Utrecht).
>>
>>77246226
>Amsterdam-Rotterdam-The Hague-Utrecht
If I were to buy a 2000 sq ft house (around 180 m2 I guess) in that area, how much would it cost?
>>
>>77246178
my question is why do you live in exaggerated large houses? these are perfectly fine
>>
>>77246323
because he can afford it and you pay 70% of your income in taxes
>>
>>77246323
Is Calvinism still somehow relative? Do some people still go to churches? What is the tendency among young people?
>>
>>77246359
yeah but who sits home all day
>>
>>77246284
Probably more than half a million euros. But it also depends on the area of course. There are many villages in the green heart. So you can make it as expensive as you want. But it probably won't get below half a million.
>>
>>77246178
>>77246323
It's easier to keep warm a small house than a large one, also you get used to live in small places, it makes you want to get out more.
>>
>>77246284
Dutch housing prices are booming right now. They have always been a safe investment for the last 40 years or so, but currently it's getting a bit silly.

Because you can get almost free mortgages right now (around 1,25% interest) the prices are at an alltime high.
>>
>>77246359
All European houses are small, compared with American Continent ones.
>>
>>77245850
Ireland is a third world country. Literally Africa-tier.
>>
>>77246599
Plus you can substract it from your income tax. So you effectively pay half of that.
>>
>>77246727

>mfw in Dublin(capital) they just have two trams, and they call them "Luas".

Also, they are expensive as hell.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.