[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/IRA/+/STAN/ ''Our martyred commander'' Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 144
Thread images: 26

no more /sag/ because it triggers the hindutvas,
Pashtuns from anywhere are invited
That Bangladeshi guy can come too.
non-hindutva indians can come, especially muslims.

also we invite Irish republicans
>>
1st for the based Shah of Iran
>>
File: Shah_Ismail_I.jpg (438KB, 776x993px) Image search: [Google]
Shah_Ismail_I.jpg
438KB, 776x993px
>>77226503
only based shah we ever had was Ismail I
reza mohammed was a cuck

Also
>monarchist
>not based republicanist
kys
>>
>>77226367
Reza, have you ever had a dead Pakistani on your couch?
>>
>>77226635
not that i can think of.

i had a rat once though
>>
>>77226707
It's not as fun as setting spiders on fire :(
>>
>>77226737
are you high Baal?
>>
File: TOOCUTE.jpg (128KB, 720x597px) Image search: [Google]
TOOCUTE.jpg
128KB, 720x597px
>>77226776
Any Pashtun qts in this general? Be a darling Reza and send them my way, will you?
>>
>>77226944
>no Aryan Pashtun bf
>>
>>77226944
man, pashtuns are hot. almost turn me gay
>>
>>77227036
>almost
Who are you fooling, meu amic.
>>
>>77227036
>>77227007
>2017
>not wanting both
Why?
>>
File: images.jpg (14KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
14KB, 300x225px
>>77226635
>>77226707
Why you say all this, man?
>>
>>77227120
Because the one on my couch is starting to smell and it's becoming quite the bother.
>>
>>77227116
Realistically speaking, a Pashtun bf is more probable given their pederastic homosexual culture.
>>
>>77227150
I meant why not both. The woman and man in the picture both. At. The. Same. Time.
>>
>>77227256
haram

>>77227120
don't ask me i don't know
>>
>>77227256
It'd be cool desu. But it's pure fantasy.
>>
File: 1499189202025.jpg (74KB, 516x440px) Image search: [Google]
1499189202025.jpg
74KB, 516x440px
>>77226367
Do these iranian diaspora posters ever realize that no one gives a fuck about their country?
>>
>>77227399
America does, they think we're the devil
>>
>>77227418
why are you in one of the worst European countries? did your job force you to move to romania?
>>
>>77227493
why do i have to write this every time......

i was born here
parents fled Iran in 1980 to russia.
father got a job offer here.
they moved here
they never left
>>
>>77226367
that's the guy who got killed by a tunisian group?
>>
>>77228002
What? No

That's Afghan Mujahadeen Ahmad Shah Massoud. The Lion of Panjshir
He cucked Soviets, the commies and Hekmatyar.
He once flew 2000 soldiers with helicopters from Kabul to Herat to stop the Taliban attacks
It took billions of Saudi oil money, thousands of foreign fighters brought by Bin Laden and the full backing of Pakistan, for the Taliban to push him out of Kabul.

They killed him like cowards with a suicide bomber
>>
>>77227558
were they enemies of the state? why did they leave? the revolution was not that violent, only the PM, Shah and a few others were persecuted
>>
>>77228720
It was very violent. I recommend you the movie "Persepolis".
>>
>>77228720
>were they enemies of the state?
father's family was members of the commies.

>why did they leave? the revolution was not that violent, only the PM, Shah and a few others were persecuted
Are you ignorant or a supporter of Khomeini?
The prisons where fucking full of dissidents, assassinations where encouraged by Khomeini. Executions where happening daily.

In 1990, over 10.000 prisoners where executed for political reasons. Khomeinis declared successor spoke against this, he got put in house arrest for it.
>>
>>77228834
>I recommend you the movie "Persepolis".
Really, watch that movie. It's fun, made as a comic film and gives you very interesting insights about Diaspora Persians.
>>
>>77228865
I didn't realise it was that violent

I knew khomeini was a bloodthirsty degenerate, but not to that extent
>>
ROUHANIS BROTHER GOT ARRESTED!!!!
THEY'RE GOING AFTER HIM!!
>>
>>77228612
yeah exactly
he was called by to tunisian that presented themselves as journalists
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkKCGbdC6yM
>>
>>77228865
Ignore him. He's a fundie Afghan refugee or something.

Can Romanians tell you're Iranian or do you blend in?
>>
>>77229051
>I didn't realise it was that violent

here's what Rouhani, the ''''''''moderate''''''' said in 1991 about political dissent 'we should hang them, and put them outside the mosques as a warning to all''
take a guess how the hardliners where

things got better now, no more massacres like in the 80's and 90's.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ItJ6wh5WagU
this is the guy who killed sha masoud
he passed his punishment in belguim returned to tunisia even want to make a political party
>>
>>77229078
hmm didn't know that.

>>77229094
My mother is Azeri, from Tabriz, so i look quite ''white'' so i do blend.
I got confused for a gypsy and an italian, but no one can really tell i'm iranian.
>>
>>77229154
Execute him
>>
>>77229158
How do you get confused for a gypsy yet at the same time look *white*?

I know gypsies, you don't get confused for one unless you do look like one. Was it some gypsy that thought you were one of theirs?
>>
>>77229187
he is even being invited to tv shows he is free to move and do anything i bet he is even helping terrorist in chaambi mountains
>>
>>77229218
>Was it some gypsy that thought you were one of theirs?
yes actually.

>>77229234
mate, Massoud was an islamist, if that guy killed him, he is full Taliban/ISIS tire, kill him.
>>
>>77229158
>so i do blend.
>I look like a gypsy

>>77229218
Gypsies are a part of Europe whether they like it or not.

>>77228612
>They killed him like cowards with a suicide bomber
Not to sound like an edgestar but war is war and it's always been dirty.
>>
Ask a paki pashtun that hates pakistan anything.
>>
>>77229158
Wtf you are an Azeri and you talk about the (supposed) "Armenian genocide" in that other thread?

Armenian assholes literally genocided the entire Karabakh in the 90s.

I really don't get you.
>>
Where is the Romania poster from? He must be the only Muslim in the country
>>
>>77229271
Kek. It's fine, some Romanians do look from the Caucus too.

>>77229275
So are kangaroos part of Australia but I don't see Aussies speaking to them like to their fucking neighbours. Gypsies don't look like Europeans and that's a settled manner, my emu friend.
>>
>>77229271
he was a taliban fighter not just a taliban tier he fought in afghanistan and iraq
but when he comes back to tunisia islamists were ruling so they did nothing to him
>>
Btw I as a Circassian blend also well to the Austrian public. No one recognizes me as a foreigner. Which is good, since Austria is xenophobic as fuck (don't be fooled by the fact that they have a Green president).

>>77229309
He is from Persia. And the Persian diaspora is generally large.
>>
>>77229300
>Wtf you are an Azeri and you talk about the (supposed) "Armenian genocide" in that other thread?
huh?

>>77229275
i didn't say i look like a gypsy. It happened only once when a guy asked me if i was one.
i got confused for an italian more times

it's rare though one way or another

>Not to sound like an edgestar but war is war and it's always been dirty.
Massoud refused to bomb Kabul and chose to retreat rather than to fight the Taliban inside the city.
>>
>>77229296
When will Pakistan finally nuke itself and everything around it in a final blaze of glory?

>>77229331
>So are kangaroos part of Australia but I don't see Aussies speaking to them like to their fucking neighbours. Gypsies don't look like Europeans and that's a settled manner, my emu friend.
That's a bad example. A more accurate one would be comparing it to the African-Americans.
They do stand out but nobody blinks twice looking at them.
>>
>>77229352
>huh?
In that one thread where you talked about Mustafa Akyol.
https://desuarchive.org/int/thread/77043629/#77081263
>>
>>77229309
we have a Tatar minority in Dobrugea. So no. We also got an Arab business minority in the capital.

wouldn't be suprised if i was the only practicing Shia though...

>>77229334
what the fuck. Nidaa Tounes rules now, why aren't they doing anything?
Also isn't Ennahda supposed to be ''''''''''''''''moderate'''''''''''''''''''''?
>>
>>77229352
>i got confused for an italian more times
Funny, I do look like an Italian too.
>>
>>77229389
Ah, I said Akyol recognizes the genocide and stuff like that. that's HIS opinion not mine.

Guy also recognizes the Circassian genocide, i think he actually even has Circassian heritage.

>>77229331
yeah.

>>77229296
Greater Afghanistan when?
>>
File: robert-downey-jr-9542052-1-402.jpg (177KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
robert-downey-jr-9542052-1-402.jpg
177KB, 1200x1200px
>>77229352
>i got confused for an italian more times
Come home Sicilian man.
>>
How are Azeris in Iran like?
>>
>>77229409
because that man passed 10 years in Belgium jails and he had his punishment
>>
>>77229477
paki pashtuns are too brainwashed for that to happen.
>>
>>77229477
>Guy also recognizes the Circassian genocide, i think he actually even has Circassian heritage.
Nah, he is possibly some Bilderberg crypto-Jew. Just like Cem Özdemir.

Also I dislike pro-Western/pro-Jewish people who recognize that genocide only in order to hate on Russia.
>>
>>77229497
More religious. A decent Azeri minority supports the theocracy. Look how they voted for Raisi this election.

Still it's a minority. And calls for more rights are common. Especially during sports evets.
Football fans chanting ''WE ARE TURKS'' and ''WE WANT TURKISH SCHOOLS''....etc

As for the Karabag conflict, out of fears of separatists and sympathy towards Azerbaijan, the government outright ignores it.

The government is allied with Russia-Armenia, not Turkey-Azerbaijan. they feer if we get closer to them it will inspire Azeri separatist feelings.

>>77229496
kek
>>
>>77229614
>only in order to hate on Russia.
what's wrong with this, hating Russkies is natural.

>>77229529
He's a Taliban fighter, these people need to be shot!

>>77229581
Why?
>>
>>77229625
That's some interesting insights, thx bro.
>>
>>77229668
>what's wrong with this, hating Russkies is natural.
Because Russia-hatred is the same like Turkey-hatred. "The west" (in other words: Jews) plays this divide-and-conquer game and continuously portray Oriental/Islamic/Russian people as evil.

I don't want to be part of that game.
>>
>>77229737
they literally genocided your people... not to mention all the others.
The Russkies are fucking cancer. They divided the Azeri people, fuckers wanted all of Iran..
>>
>>77229786
I know. But you have to know: Jews always find two sides to war against each other. And than they finance both sides.

Both the "West" and Russia are run by Jews. The „West" is ruled by Jewish bankers and their lobby; Russia is ruled by Jewish oligarchs and their lobby.

They prepare for another World war and make psychological warfare like accusing each other people of genocides. I just don’t want to be part of this game.

Also: A lot of Russia-bashing reminds me of Turkey-bashing. I really dislike this kind of culturally chuavinist bashing of "Eastern" people practized by the West.
>>
Also: I kinda seperate Russian people from Russian politics. A lot of Russians I've met weren't that evil at all, and they are hardly political. Plus my ex gf was a Russian.

For example: Armenians and Kurds are mostly assholes who aggressively hate on Turks (many Greeks are like this too). I've hardly met a single decent person from these ethnicities.

Russians aren't hateful like this.
>>
>>77226367
Good job OP taking out /sag/ from this general. We now have the core /Iranian/ countries and our Indo friends can have their own place.

>>77229625
>Still it's a minority. And calls for more rights are common. Especially during sports evets.
Football fans chanting ''WE ARE TURKS'' and ''WE WANT TURKISH SCHOOLS''....etc
Those football """""fans""""" are tourists from Republic of Azerbaijan who come to Iran without the need for a visa to try to stir their fake nationalistic nonsense in Iranian society by trying to sell their dumb "South Azerbaijan" meme. The best part is that by considering themselves "North Azerbaijan" they've unknowingly accepted their rightful position as one of Iran's provinces.

>>77229737
Good on you Circassian bro. You have a really mature global outlook and I like that.
>>
Where are all the typical Iranian and Afghani posters that used to post in threads before the start of /IRA/? Have they been around?
>>
>>77230614
no idea, it's pretty dead lately. or timezones are fucked
>>
>>77230560
desu separatist feelings are rare among Azeris in Iran.
Those who wish to join with their brothers north of the border, are more inclined to say Azerbaijan should join Iran.
>>
>>77230560
>>77230733
Why not connect /ira/ with /mena/? 40% of Farsi is Arabic anyway.
>>
>>77230799
Arabs
>>
Better call your thread "/iranic/ & /turkic". This will attract more people.
>>
>>77230848
Yeah!

i'll do it next time!
>>
>>77230799
>Farsi
The language is called Persian and the country is called Iran.

And what you're saying is really retarded. Should /brit/ and /fra/ also maybe because they share some vocabulary too? To make matters worse Iranians are much more different from Arabs than say Brits and French.

>>77230885
>>77230848
Don't do it. We don't want this thread to be another Turan meme cave. Having Iranian and Central Asians is the perfect level of comfy and interesting relevant content. It's still early morning in North America so many diasporas are sleeping on a Sunday.
>>
>>77230964
>It's still early morning in North America so many diasporas are sleeping on a Sunday.
perhaps

i'll see later, won't make another thread until this one dies.

i should add in the next thread, who is invited, perhaps some don't know this is a general for them as well.
>>
A Turkish-Iranic discussion is more interesting than a Turkish-Arab discussion.

/tr/ is full of butthurt Kurds, Diaspora Greeks, ikibey and other scum.

This place is much more interesting and comfy.
>>
Even though I'm not that much of an anti-Arab. Some Arabs in this thread are pretty comfy too.
>>
>>77230964
>The language is called Persian
>Persian also known by its endonym Farsi
>and the country is called Iran.
Persia sounds more mysterious to me desu

>To make matters worse Iranians are much more different from Arabs than say Brits and French.
There are quite a lot of similarities tho. And you risk inviting Turk's or cancerous diaspora anyway so you might as well go all the way.
>>
File: Greatesiranmap.gif (27KB, 619x429px) Image search: [Google]
Greatesiranmap.gif
27KB, 619x429px
>>77231030
Yeah that's a good idea. In general don't ever make a new thread until the current one is dead or almost dead in page 10.

Including countries/ethnicities is the best. For example: Iranics (those from Iran, Azeris, Kurds, Pashtuns, Balochis,, Tajiks, Hazaras, Ossetians, Circassians), Central Asians (Khazaks, Kyrgyzs, Uzbeks), Parsis, related ethnicities (Armenians, Xinjiang, Dagestanis/Chechens, Ajam/Bahrainis). We can also invite the Shias of the world and of course the honorary Irish Republicans.
>>
>>77231321
>Including countries/ethnicities is the best. For example: Iranics (those from Iran, Azeris, Kurds, Pashtuns, Balochis,, Tajiks, Hazaras, Ossetians, Circassians), Central Asians (Khazaks, Kyrgyzs, Uzbeks), Parsis, related ethnicities (Armenians, Xinjiang, Dagestanis/Chechens, Ajam/Bahrainis)

good list. You forgot Turkmens, there are many in Iran and Turkmenistan is central asian. Not that i expect actual turkmens to come.....but who knows!

>and of course the honorary Irish Republicans.
lol
>>
>>77231321
>We can also invite the Shias of the world
>>
>>77231271
>Persian also known by its endonym Farsi
>2546 years following the founding of the great Iranian Achaemenid Empire
>calling languages by their endonyms

>Persia sounds more mysterious to me desu
>2546 years following the founding of the great Iranian Achaemenid Empire
Calling countries by their incorrect names even after the official request of correcting their name in foreign languages
Are you also one of those guys who calls The Netherlands "Holland"?

>>77231216
Arabs can be cool, it's just that we don't want to risk turning this thread into another /MENA/ where none of the topics are even related to Iranics.

>>77231488
Ah my bad. I knew I missed one of the Central Asians.

Also now that I'm correcting Aussie bro I need to note that our region is West Asia. "Middle East" is only our geographic location in relation to Europe and it etymologically disconnects us from our home continent. "Asia" was originally used to refer to Iranians as "Easterners" whereas the Greeks were the "Westerners" so there's no reason we should give up on our right in identifying as Asians.
>>
>>77231574
>there's no reason we should give up on our right in identifying as Asians.
pan-asianism when?
>>
File: 9OmOwgK_d.jpg (67KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
9OmOwgK_d.jpg
67KB, 640x400px
>>77231572
Defender of the Faith buddy.
>>
File: slide_1.jpg (87KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
slide_1.jpg
87KB, 960x720px
>>77231598
>pan-asianism
That ship long sailed long ago

>>77231688
Are you a muz?
>>
>>77231731
Pan-Asianism doesn't have to be so deep. Just accepting that "le Middle East" doesn't exist and that Iran has neighbors to the North and East as well puts us on a more realistic view of the world. And accepting being from the Orient, maybe even one or the defining civilizations of the Orient, puts us in the position to look East for ideas and cooperation rather than relying on the forever imperialist Westerners.

I'm a nonbeliever but I accept the realities of Iran without bias.
>>
>>77231956
>I'm a nonbeliever but I accept the realities of Iran without bias.
quite based desu
>>
File: world-map.gif (80KB, 1200x715px) Image search: [Google]
world-map.gif
80KB, 1200x715px
>>77231956
>And accepting being from the Orient, maybe even one or the defining civilizations of the Orient
Iran/Persia isn't from the orient tho. Neither are their neighbors until around the middle of India.
>>
>>77231321
>Khazaks
it's KAZAKHS, learn to spell dumb iranian shitskin
>>
>>77232138
>Iran/Persia isn't from the orient tho.
l2history

>>77232262
Sorry for the misspelling, that's what happens when I phonepost.
>>
>>77232262
Who are you nigga?
>>
I <3 Iran, I wish we were friends :(
>>
File: eu4_4.jpg (870KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
eu4_4.jpg
870KB, 1920x1080px
rate
>>
>>77233904
Seems like houthi rebels are honourary aryans.
>>
>>77234020
i added the shias of the world, like the guy above said.
>>
File: timruidempireatheight.png (26KB, 1493x839px) Image search: [Google]
timruidempireatheight.png
26KB, 1493x839px
>>77233904
already happened explodes with ethnic violence in 10 years
>>
>>77234537
this isn't really supposed to be an empire, but a map of who is welcomed on /ira/+/stan/
>>
>>77234537
>Timurid
>Not expecting it to be a shithole
We need a modern day Cyrus to unite all of us again. The future is with larger countries and unions, not little irrelevant ethnostates, even if they manage to have high HDI. We need an /IRA/+/STAN/ Western Asian version of "China" to protect our interests in the global scene on par with other great powers.

While the Europeans have figured this out and are uniting they are collaborating with America in helping separatists and ethnic movements in our region to divide us and make us weaker.

I say we should have a federation with each of our current provinces turning into states. Divided we are a bunch of small and irrelevant similar countries who are easy targets for global bullies but together we can ensure regional peace while negotiating with the great powers in equal terms.
>>
>>77226944
There aren't girls on here at all.
>>
>>77226367
>That Bangladeshi guy can come too.
Is great honor

RIP Massoud I cry every time
Shame that several of his allies were boy molesters
>>
You know, there are a lot of stories regarding that the pushtuns are the lost tribe of benjamin.
>>
FREE BALOCHESTEN
FREE IRANIAN OCCUPIED AZERILAND
FREE SECULAR IRAN
FREE IRANIAN KURDISTAN
FREE ZOROASTRIAN IRAN
>>
>>77229920
>>77230046
I don't share your stance on the Jews, but I appreciate your abstinence from hating on Russia. Btw I'm the anon who replied to you in /lang/
>>77229786
>The Russkies are fucking cancer. They divided the Azeri people, fuckers wanted all of Iran..
Those derrible Russian gommunist occubants. In Dagestan, Azerbaijani is one of the official languages, there are schools teaching in Azerbaijani, as well press, radio and TV airing in the Azerbaijani language. Which of these things are available to Iranian Azeris?
>>
>>77232262
They call themselves kazaks(qazaqs), kyrgyz call them kazaks, it's not a big deal
>>
>>77238278
>RIP Massoud I cry every time
me to

what you do in Canada?

>>77242053
>FREE ZOROASTRIAN IRAN
What? there are like 7.000 left
>>
>>77242488
If we where united we would be around 35-40% of Iran we would've had language rights then.

But the Russkies divided us. so Azeris are only 20% of Iran.
>>
>>77244222
>35-40%
28-34% is better, got my numbers mixed
>>
>>77244222
>only 20% of Iran
Azerins in Dagestan comprise measly 0.08% of Russia. Your reasoning is laughable.
>>
>>77244464
We don't have federalism in Iran. sadly
>>
hello fellow muhammad people, it's me, umar. praise mecca.
>>
>>77245069
DEATH TO THE BRITISH!
>>
>>77245107
this lad gets it
>>
>>77244503
For good reason. We need to get our shit together as a country before giving our border provinces with the Iranic tribal ethnicities lots of power. Look at "free" Iraq's current situation with their Kurds right now: Barzani sells Iraqi oil to Turkey and Israel bypassing the central government, has created his own army and is holding a separatist referendum in September.

Once our country is strong enough to clamp down on all foreign agents and crush any separatist movement (line USA) can we federalize.

>>77244222
About "Azeri" language rights, let's begin by acknowledging that Azeris are Turkified Medes (Iranian). Their Iranian language was repressed by the Turkic elite which ruled over them and now the actual Azeri language which was an Iranian family language, descendent of Median, is extinct. By re-Iranianizing Azeris we're just setting history straight. Also it's not like the language is illegal, but in schools they learn in Persian because that's our national language which we use to communicate with our people domestically and it's required to learn to operate the language in all settings.
>>
>>77245250
>About "Azeri" language rights, let's begin by acknowledging that Azeris are Turkified Medes (Iranian). Their Iranian language was repressed by the Turkic elite which ruled over them and now the actual Azeri language which was an Iranian family language

Umm no
That "turkic elite" bullshit was debunked a long time ago.
>>
>>77245321
Umm yes. Even your whole country is a bunch of Turkified Anatolians with other nationalities mixed in. But this was especially the case with Azerbaijan which is literally a people of Northwest Iranians who had their language erase by Turkic elites. Rip to ACTUAL Azeri, pressing F as we speak.
>>
File: Azerbaijan2.png (25KB, 814x694px) Image search: [Google]
Azerbaijan2.png
25KB, 814x694px
>>77245250
Oh and keep that in mind that Azeris never called themselves "Azeri". They called themselves Turks /Turkmens (There's still an ethnic group called Terekeme which means Turkmens in Arabic language)
"Azeri" was memeforced by Stalinists and Persians with inferiority complex towards Turks. Azeris got used to the word though.

>>77245554
Keep talking out of your ass, diaspora. But say that shit in Tabriz and boom, your body will hang from a tree.
Azeris are just Oghuz Turks who mixed with actual Azeri Iranians and some Caucasians.
>Even your whole country is a bunch of Turkified Anatolians with other nationalities mixed
Umm i'm going to debunk that too :)
>>
>>77245627
oh and that "anatolian bullshit", actual genetics say otherwise.
>>
File: Khalid's battles.png (864KB, 1900x1364px) Image search: [Google]
Khalid's battles.png
864KB, 1900x1364px
>>77234784
>We need a modern day Cyrus to unite all of us again

*Khalid ibn al-Walid appears out of nowhere*
>>
File: 1500124086745.png (579KB, 1835x991px) Image search: [Google]
1500124086745.png
579KB, 1835x991px
>>77245668
>>77245627
I'm not even going to dignify your ignorant posts about genetics which you clearly understand nothing about but take these two (Yous) so you don't go home empty handed.
>>
>>77246487
What a cuck
>>
File: Piruz_the_Warrior1.jpg (125KB, 905x1027px) Image search: [Google]
Piruz_the_Warrior1.jpg
125KB, 905x1027px
>>77246601
Forgot pic
>>
>>77246531
>Ignorant posts about genetics
>Posts haplogroup
:DDD
Epic argument against autosomal dna

If you were not a Persian i'd have anally annihilated you, like if you were a K*rd, Greek or some kind of white subhuman it'd be different but i kind of respect Persians so i won't be too harsh on you.

Oh and you do realize those haplogroups are also common in other Oghuz Turks like Qashqai, Turkmens and even Uyghurs/Uzbeks right? Are they also Persians?
>>
File: He_stoods_silent_before_King.jpg (30KB, 220x311px) Image search: [Google]
He_stoods_silent_before_King.jpg
30KB, 220x311px
>>77230046
Kurds are cringy, usually the ones outside Iran. They try to claim a lot of history as theirs, and they try really hard to seperate from their iranian identity.

t. Iranian Kurd
>>
File: kürt.jpg (53KB, 600x420px) Image search: [Google]
kürt.jpg
53KB, 600x420px
>>77246917
no k*rd here pls
>>
>>77246671
No one claimed anyone was "Persian" but acting like Azerbaijan or Anatolia are Turkic is pretty naive desu. They do have some Turkic mixed in though. Azeris though are straight up modern Medes speaking Turkish.
>>
>>77247184
Are turks even allowed here? You're native anatolian, not iranic
>>
>>77247263
>No one claimed anyone was "Persian"
Yes you did by posting that haplogroup map
>but acting like Azerbaijan or Anatolia are Turkic is pretty naive d
Umm, did you try to refute it? I don't think so
my claims: Azerbaijan: Turkmens mixed with Caucasians/Iranians Turkey: Turkmens mixed with Greeks/Anatolians
>Azeris though are straight up modern Medes speaking Turkish.
Literally disproved it itt, come on try to back up your claims. It's getting boring
>>77247307
>Are turks even allowed here?

We ruled Iranians for centuries so yes.

Also fuck off k*rd you're not even Iranic you're not even actually human just donkey mixed with homo habilis
>>
>>77247482
>posting a turk
Nice try though, roach. My family has only lived in Iran for thousands of years
>>
File: kürt3.png (207KB, 373x515px) Image search: [Google]
kürt3.png
207KB, 373x515px
>>77248097
he's literally a k*rd just like you, k*rd.
>>
File: 20170710_143806.jpg (1MB, 2592x1458px) Image search: [Google]
20170710_143806.jpg
1MB, 2592x1458px
Could I pass as an iranian?
>>
>>77249750
No
>>
>>77249775
Okay thanks for telling me
>>
>>77249750
sure
>>
File: 1487344643760.jpg (66KB, 711x633px) Image search: [Google]
1487344643760.jpg
66KB, 711x633px
Hi guys iraqistani here.
>>
>>77249750
I'd say so yea
>>
File: IMG_20170715_235712.jpg (70KB, 768x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170715_235712.jpg
70KB, 768x1280px
Could I pass as Iranian
>>
>>77244115
I was attending a wedding now I'm back
>>
>>77250914
Nay bachem tu Chicano asti
>>
File: 1499307308720.jpg (164KB, 1623x1145px) Image search: [Google]
1499307308720.jpg
164KB, 1623x1145px
>>77251454
AHHHHH FUCK
>>
Are Iranians white?
>>
>>77251975
No
>>
>>77251975
Iranians are Aryan but they aren't "white" as in European.
>>
>>77247482
>Yes you did by posting that haplogroup map
The map shows the close relation between the peoples of the Iranian plateau, the Caucus and Anatolia and how Anatolian and Caucasians any "Turkic".

>Literally disproved it itt, come on try to back up your claims. It's getting boring
You didn't disprove anything.

>We ruled Iranians for centuries so yes.
If you try to claim the Safavids as """""Turks"""""" you're so fucking stupid I'm going to ignore you from now until forever.

And stop bullying Kurds ITT, they're descendants of Medes just like Azeris and rightfully Iranian.
>>
>>77229296
>Ask a paki pashtun that hates pakistan anything.
based
Thread posts: 144
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.