[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Going to Afghanistan.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

Alright guys im going to Afghanistan for 2 weeks as a tourist
I plan on going to Helmand after I land in Kabul.I booked a room with a family there on Airbnb. I asked them before I booked the room for their pics and information (just to be sure that it's safe). The man claims to be a shepherd and seems like a nice dude desu, although he did confess to fucking two of his goats. His wife does chores around the house.I was curious as to why they don't have kids. His wife claims he fuck her in the ass not in the vagina because it is more tighter. Anyways I plan on a hike in the near mountains and camping for a few days. I had concerns about being mistaken for the taliban and accidentally being killed in a drone stick. But I wrote to the pentagon about my trip and they were kind enough to email me saying that if I wear are blue top and orange shoes, they will know it is me so I won't be fired at.Also I met an ISIS member on twitter, turns out his organization supports fucking little children and even marrying them,what an amazing guy. He has invited me to come see him on the outskirts of Kabul. He says I will get to shot AK 47s, M16, rocket launchers etc for free and even meet his 11 year old wife and 2 year old son. Although he did mention something about carrying a backpack on my return flight to the USA.
Anyways I was wondering about the night life in Afghanistan. Are there any cute girls and what are the prices for alcohol in the clubs?
>>
File: eqwem.jpg (12KB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
eqwem.jpg
12KB, 480x320px
>>77223634
>they were kind enough to email me saying that if I wear are blue top and orange shoes, they will know it is me so I won't be fired at
>>
ask your uber driver on the way to the airbnb
>>
>>77223634
I went there 3 times not as a tourist and dont recommend it
>>
>>77223771
>3 times
Hi ASIS, how's pine gap?
>>
>>77223819
lol
Only been there once and I'm not ASIS :)
>>
>>77223978
Did you drive to AS or fly? Tbh I've always wanted to drive the outback.

t. Texas
>>
>>77224269
Flew in, drove out there.
Done a lot of driving in Australia- all through the NT, SA, WA, parts of Queensland, NSW, Vic and even Tassie. Lot of the country has fairly serviceable roads unless you go really 'bush' and into the sandy/stony deserts.
Well worth a look if you like being in some of the remotest parts of the world- basically anything west of Broken Hill or between Adelaide and Alice is nowhere land
>>
>>77224364
It would be cool to rent a caravan and just drive. Naturally I'd fly into Sydney then drive to Perth hitting the major cities along the way. I really want to see Broome and the Kimberly region...fascinating for some reason, maybe it's the combo of red clay dirt, rocky cliffs and blue beaches. A friend of mine is from Fremantle, he says the entire bottom left edge alone is worth the trip. Tasmania looks like a nice place to fish and hike; plus it being cooler
>>
>>77224597
Fremantle and to some extent the Adelaide Hills regions are really very pretty places- agricultural areas mostly.
Rent a motorcycle and do the foodie thing in rural Adelaide. Lots of vineyards with world class wines, bespoke little restaurants with local produce, cooking with italian and german influences- then get the fuck out because the rest of its boring as hell and most of the people are mutants

Tasmania is a bit of an adventure down the SW... tiger country and alps, lots of rainbow and brown trout. Some of the most spectacular, untouched mountain countryside you'll see outside of NZ
>>
>>77223634
Such potential wasted because you didn't greentext
>>
>>77223634
This was on /trv/ too.

Ignore this shit
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.