[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Russia Friends

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0631.jpg (157KB, 807x605px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0631.jpg
157KB, 807x605px
Tell me about your country. Where do you live and what is life like? I am from Northern Canada where environment and climate are similar, but I can't help but fall in love with Russian culture. I wish to see and experience the Russian life and embody the Slavic experience. Minus the adidas and gold chains.
Tell me what you love and hate, sell me on why I should or shouldn't visit/migrate, and give protips on how I should prepare myself to integrate if and when I come.
Also for computer programmers, do you program in cryllic?

Pic only slightly related.
>>
>>77221756
Inb4 why
Inb4 muh pile of dirt
Because I love you guys.
Because I love dirt.
>>
>>77221779
you're kremlin bot, aren't you?
>>
>>77221818
No, I am impartial to Putin, and wouldn't have politics influence my decision. I am beyond that point now, and I still love Russia. Can't help it.
>>
>>77221756
The questions are too broad.
Ask more specific ones.
>>
>Most of the time:
Regular thing such as studying/working/etc.
>Rest (solo):
The most lovely thing for is to go on the beach. I'm not normie. I just like the water and being near by.
In the other time - internet and internet again. On the weekends going to the rural areas such as village where my relatives are living. It's a popular here.
>Rest (party):
With friends.. Most of the time we're trying to hold an inner party "for members" only on the apartments. Not very shy, not very loud. Just optimal. Talking, joking, sharing some life stories.
>About programming:
No, there's no programming with cyrillic.
>>
>migrate
If you don't have a job there waiting good luck. Best option would get employed to an international job which has offices in Russia, but even then your residence wouldn't be permanent. 2nd being ebin highly valued professionals that Russians would hire straight

It's kinda poor country with a shitty infrastructure wouldn't like to live there if having to live like an average Ivan. Not even the educated people earn that much.

Russian people are pretty ebin and nice. Always had a good time with they, they're pretty unique people with a weird sense of humor. One stereotype is that Russian grills are hot, some are but some pretty ugly. Russia lacks the "average grills" there's hot ones and uglies nothing in between

t. 5 trips to Russia so far.
>>
>>77221930
Idk, I have a long time friend in Petersburg who is a solid 6.5/10; no higher, no lower.

I'd say the biggest warning sign is the weird relationship Russians have with their mothers. Its distinctly different from the western norm.
Almost the very definition of a love/hate relationship. Their moms are both obsessive and abusive, quite strange.

Thats just my experience and observation from Russia though. I'm not an expert just some average dude.
>>
>>77221756
>migrate
I would say you're a madman for even thinking about moving here from Canada, unless you have some sort of experience so you could start your own business in a field that is really popular in western countries but completely absent in Russia. Then you will have an advantage as a pioneer and you'll get enough money to live a decent life.
If not, then there is no reason to go here other than for a vacation.
>>
>>77221930
I live in a poor region with shitty infrastructure that is eroded to hell and bridges half built and left behind for 20 years. Thanks tho.
>>77221923
Thank god, I will have some transferable skills after all.
Party time sounds /comfy/, as opposed to the loud and obnoxious nature of people here.
Internet and internet again is okay with me, it's just like where I live. Are your ISPs providing quality service? Decent connections? You guys seem to do CSGO pretty hard so I guess so.
>>77222074
Interesting and saddening. Maybe I'll just visit and see, without holding my breath. Opportunity comes by chance after all.
>>
>>77222130
>>77222130
What you mean poor and shitty you have no idea how it's in Russia. Our poor and shitty infra almost luxurious. It's not uncommon to have dirt streets that a full of mud that it's impossible to drive through by a normal car. Even in rather large towns

I assume there's a tap water you can drink in Canada or hot water in a shower? Not the case in most of Russia
>>
>>77222130
Oh yeah.
See how you got the money to travel from Canada to Russia?
If you will move here, you will never earn enough money to travel to Canada. A plane ticket to North America costs 4 monthly wages.
>>
>>77222130
>ISP
Have no idea. I mean, i need an another example to compare with.
But personally, i feel comfy for 8,5/10.
>You guys seem to do CSGO pretty hard so I guess so.
Not me.
Only Quake and WoW (tbc).
>>
>>77222194
What the fuck are you on finman? Tap water is perfectly safe in Saint-Petersburg, for example. And elaborate about hot water, I don't get you at all.
>>
>>77223033
He specified
>in most of Russia

Every single place I've ever been had shitty tap water (Moscow, Voronezh, Kazan, Kursk)
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.