[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

climate change is real and its all fucking your fault murrica

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: ダウンロード.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
ダウンロード.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
climate change is real and its all fucking your fault murrica
>>
>>77221303
I don't care if it's real or not to be honest I doubt it is man made we don't have thousands of data to back up any of this science shit they peddle they've been following the climate for what 50 yrs maybe so fuck em also I only care about keeping blacks out of my country the climate can wait and the next generation can fix that.
>>
>>77221303
Blame Brits for opening this pandora's box in the first place.
>>
no, it's chinas
>>
Ameriga is such a fucking stupid monkey shit drain
>>
>>77221359
Yeah just ignore everything before 2007 amirite?
>>
>>77221303
Being fair, not ALL of it its their fault.

But we can blame it for most of the denial, that's for sure.
>>
>co2 levels rise at a rapid rate, not correlating with temperature changes
>climate changes have occurred on earth frequently and repeatedly before humans existed
>sahara used to be a jungle, australia was underwater etc
WELL IT SURE MUST BE OUR FAULT FOR BURNING TOO MANY TREES RIGHT?
>>
>>77221345
what a retarded post.
>>
>>77221861
real nuanced understanding of the issue there m8

>>77221953
it's bait
>>
>>77221861
very intelligent post
>>
Ah yes (((climate change)))
>>
>>77221650
funny you have to go all the way back to 1970 to hide the fact that china pollutes way more than us now.
>>
Is anyone else here having literal nightmares about climate change?

I am so fucking scared guys. For the last few weeks I keep having a nightmare where I am at a fancy dress party, dressed as the Arctic Sea Ice. Everyone at the party is ignoring me and they seem to be drinking oil. I am fine, at first but then start to feel hot. I look at my sides and I seem to be melting. I feel hot as fuck, and look in the mirror and see my face melting.

Then I try to get help. I grab at people and they ignore me until I pin down a girl and projectile vomit in her face until she dies.

I am so scared.
We are going to be 4 degrees warmer by 2060. Sea levels will rise 3 meters this century. Food production will plummet by 50%. Disease will spread. Storms and flooding will cause nuclear accidents.

We are fucking done. less than 500 million of us will be left by 2200, and we will NEVER reach this level of civilization again.

I have been trying to cope by stealing Scientific Journals from the University and burying them in metal capsules in the woods, hopefully future humans wil dig them up and use them to re-learn lost knowledge
>>
>>77221303
its all fucking ur mom jap lol
>>
>>77221303
End the Industrialization nao
>>
>>77222958
Meh who cares. Humanity should hand over the torch to AIs.
>>
>>77221303
We were manipulated and exploited by the mother nature through the ages. Now it's our turn to fuck her up.
>>
>>77222958
I had a nightmare about north korea hitting my town with an ICBM, and then a nightmare that i got doxed and a bunch of random people were posting mean stuff on my normiebook
>>
>>77221345
>I doubt it is man made
You might, but almost no climatologists do.

>we don't have thousands of data to back up any of this science shit they peddle
We actually do. It's possible to learn a lot by studying ice cores.

>>77221861
>co2 levels rise at a rapid rate, not correlating with temperature changes
But they are? Look at any of the surface records.

>climate changes have occurred on earth frequently and repeatedly before humans existed
And they were measurably different to the changes we are seeing now. Historically changes were very slow, driven by changes to the incoming radiation, and CO2 served as a major feedback. Right now the changes are rapid and driven directly by addition of CO2.
Also, those historical changes tended to kill off a lot of organisms - why would we want to recreate that?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.