[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

At least you speak two languages.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: 1488417159340.jpg (75KB, 655x509px) Image search: [Google]
1488417159340.jpg
75KB, 655x509px
At least you speak two languages.
>>
File: IMG_1196.jpg (24KB, 238x192px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1196.jpg
24KB, 238x192px
At least you live in a country that only requires you to speak one language.
>>
3*
>>
The minimum is five.
>>
at least you don't live in a shithole
>>
Actually I speak 3.

Swedish, English and German.

Could also learn Norwegian in a month due to it being so similar to Swedish.
>>
i can speak American English, Simple/British English, and Australianese
>>
I'm Americunt and I can speak Korean, Spanish, Farsi
>>
>>77217737
It's not too late for you lad, you can still make it
>>
i can speak chinese
ching chong ping pong chang zing
>>
>>77217737
>At least you speak two languages.
you act as if this is a privilege and not something and +80 IQ individual can accomplish
>>
>>77217737
>TWO languages
If you don't speak at least four languages you're a brainlet.
>>
>>77218158
Impressive
>>77218213
Fucking Finnish meme lords.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (81KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
81KB, 1280x720px
>>77218361
t. Italian, Romansch, Romanian, and Spanish speaker
>>
i can speak dutch english and cantonese and understand mandarin and german desu
>>
Learning English by osmosis doesn't count
>>
I know that feel, bro.
>>
if you can't read shakespeare without translation you can't speak english
>>
I speak Galician, Spanish, Nawat, English, Dutch and a little bit of French.

And I'm from a shitty 3rd world country. What is your excuse?
>>
ITT we massively overestimate our language language abilitie.
>>
I can speak portuguese, english, south brazilian, portugalese and angolanese
>>
>>77221370
Seeing by this post, I really hope you don't overestimate them.
>>
I speak some english, french, italian, spanish and a bit of german
>>
>>77217737
English, Welsh, British, Irish, Northern Irish, Canadian, Scottish, Kiwi, and Australian. Can speak some Japanese, too.
>>
>>77221499
>Seeing by this post

Nice grammar you got there for someone claiming to speak English.
>>
I speak Italian and English but can read Romanian, Spanish and German, hope to become fluent in German at least in the next year.
>>
>>77217737

I only speak Arabic and English

I'm thinking of learning Hebrew and aramaic if possible
>>
>>77220266
>Romansch, Romanian

There are literally 50 languages that I would learn (even Panjabi, Wolof and Icelandic) before considering these.
>>
spanish, catalĂ  and english

i wanna learn korean
>>
German: Mother tongue

English: Pretty much fluent thanks to the
internet's daily exposure

Hungarian: Learned the language because my first and so far only love was an exchange student from Hungary in high school. I had quite a Guild Wars addiction back then but my decision to learn Hungarian and impress immediately made me uninstall the game. I spent literally every second of my spare time learning her language, studying the grammar, reading Hungarian stuff on the internet and listening to Hungarian radio. She eventually left and I never made a move.
This was eight years ago. Haven't really used the language since. But when I went to Hungary this summer it turned out that I'm still surprisingly competent. My active vocabulary has become quite small but I can still read pretty much anything and understand a lot of shit. It's all still there in the back of my head. I could converse fairly fluently within the limits of my vocabulary.
It later turned out that the girl I learned Hungarian for wasn't even Hungarian but a Croatian from Bosnia who just lived in Hungary.

Czech: Studied this shit in college. I just wanted to avoid working so I had to study something after finishing high school. Figured I might as well pick a language given my experience with learning Hungarian. Haven't used the language since I dropped out 5 years ago but I suppose my conversation skills would turn out to be similarly good if I went to the Czech Republic now.

Romanian: I've always had some sort of infatuation with this country. Studied the language on and off, but has been off for years now. Never got particularly far with it but I went to Romania this summer and it went decent enough. My Romanian isn't good by any stretch of the imagination but communication was possible. Didn't meet a single person who opted to switch to English with me fwiw.

Serbocroation: Same shit with Romanian, gotta love the Balkans. Though it's a little worse than my Romanian.

Currently studying Russian.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.