[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is slovenia the richest slavic nation?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

File: SLO.png (2KB, 318x159px) Image search: [Google]
SLO.png
2KB, 318x159px
Why is slovenia the richest slavic nation?
>>
>>77208976
It's easier to turn a smaller ship, I guess.
>>
>>77208976
Because we were a western european nation until the 20th century.
>>
>>77209027
Portugal is the smallest romance nation, how come it's not the richest?
>>
>>77209156
Because we were all going in the good direction, and we turned around faster.
>>
>>77209027
You guys used to be the shit. Now you are shit.
>>
>>77209027
very true
>>
>>77208976
Austria controlled you for 900 years.
>>
>>77209185
You need to remove the niggers from Lisbon, Portugal is actually a really nice country and for some reason it looks much more European than southern Spain.
>>
>>77209323
That's true our culture before yugoslavia was a total mix of italian and austrian. But then Yugoslavia happend and we started eating ćevapčiče and some started listening to turbo folk.
>>
>>77208976
Still a long way to go.. I wouldn’t be boasting about it just yet.
>>
>>77209450
Should've stayed with them
>>
Austria pumped a lot of money into them and protected them from the Turks and then as soon as they could they broke away and cried "muh nationalism"
>>
Because you know, it's a pseudo-intellectual thing that communism was at its best in Yugoslavia.
For us it's easy to speculate that it should not be the case *snifffffff*
The case that capitalism ended up in Slovenia does not mean the religious side of capitalism is there to prove the point that this is a thing that exists since the middle ages and so on and so on.
>>
>>77209450
Hvala Bogu you now have Jan Plestenjak.
>>
>>77209027
i laugh
>>
>>77210660
what? lol
>>
>>77210884

Abššššolutely dišgušting and so on and so on

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTUvB1ygPbw
>>
>>77211169
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80X0pbCV_t4
>>
>>77211169
what drugs does he take?
>>
>>77211581
One of his best impersonations with Putin-putout.

>>77212525
He took the redpill on capitališm.
>>
Because in our Alpine region we had the second pimpingest silver mine in Europe from as early as the late 15th century onwards, along with several coalmines and early industrial manufacturies such as nailmakers. The deciding factor though was that Slovenia lay smack in the middle between Vienna and Vienna's port of Trieste, which means Slovenia received its first railroad going right across in 1847, which is really early for such a remote and mountainous place. The combination of ready coal reserves, some small manner of an early proletariat, a means of transport for industrial products and by then 70 years worth of compulsory primary education along with higher schooling being available in Graz and Vienna and faciliated by Slovenian academics who worked there, goes some way in explaining why we got to where we are.
>>
>>77209450
>That's true our culture before yugoslavia was a total mix of italian and austrian

we weren't any more influenced by Italy than Austria at large was, except for the coastal region. Also, how could you not eat čevapčiči, they're literally just small elongated meat patties and the easiest picnic food you can make. Our cuisine wasn't replaced by Balkan food, Balkan food merely filled the missing spaces in Slovenian cooking (namely fast food and picnic good). Slovenia is literally the only Eastern European nation where cabbage rolls aren't a traditional food. Even Austria has them, but for some reason sarma skipped Slovenia in its spread from Istanbul to Vienna.
>>
>>77208976
What is that little on a russian flag?
>>
>>77213774
Mount Three Heads (Triglav), Slovenia's holy mountain, and other, less important stuff
>>
Do you love Barbara?
>>
>>77213844
I have a sneaking suspicion that she's the younger sister of this dude I used to know in high school who later moved to California. I appreciate it that she makes videos in Slovene for foreigners because most Slovenes don't seem to be terribly interested in interacting with the world on the internet despite Slovenia having a really high internet access rate. Idk about her content though, she tries to bait SJW's just like every other 4channer.
>>
>>77213809
that’s not triglav tho
>>
>>77214051
dunno cause I've never been, lol
>>
File: principe-big.png (328KB, 865x1172px) Image search: [Google]
principe-big.png
328KB, 865x1172px
>>77209405
"For some reason"
Yeah,I wonder why
>>
>>77209027
That's something Alberto Barbosa would say!
>>
File: 1460719461736.png (14KB, 166x166px) Image search: [Google]
1460719461736.png
14KB, 166x166px
>>77209027
>>
>>77208976
More developed than its neighbors from the former yu due to it being under German and Austrian influence for so long, I also believe that they were the richest republic within Yugoslavia so they kept developing it. Plus tourism, beautiful landscapes and the Adriatic. Sidenote, Slovenian sounds fucking weird. I watched their TV channel once and I couldn't understand shit.
>>
File: 1499902652682.jpg (16KB, 400x331px) Image search: [Google]
1499902652682.jpg
16KB, 400x331px
>>77208976
I thought Czechs were the richest slavs
>>
>>77209405
What did they ever do to you?
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.