[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you scared of dying? Are people in your country religious?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 145295900125.png (745KB, 724x632px) Image search: [Google]
145295900125.png
745KB, 724x632px
Are you scared of dying?
Are people in your country religious?
>>
>>77202787
inshallah
>>
>>77202787
>Are you scared of dying?
No
>Are people in your country religious?
Yes, at least more religious than western countries.
>>
File: 1438236758991.png (290KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
1438236758991.png
290KB, 680x680px
>>77202787
No, this is where I draw the line.

#NOTaDOGless

I don't care if they kill people, they deserve it. BUT WITH DOGS, NO.
>>
Yes
Yes
>>
>>77202787
ANSWER YOUR OWN OP QUESTIONS YOU BORING PIECE OF SHIT SUBHUMAN
>>
>>77202867
Muslims not liking dogs is a mem which is mostly false. My neighbor has like 3 German sheapards and not to mention the prophet had dogs.

Sometimes Muslims are scared of touching them because it means they have to wash themselves again before their next prayer.
>>
>>77202787
Wut?
Even Saudi Arabia permits guide dogs, and they're fucking bonkers about sharia law
>>
>>77202949
This really is nonsense. Islam already had its first big split Sunni and Shia, this mirrors the Christian Roman and Orthodox split. When will Islam have a proper reformation? Only then can you start acting normal and stop with all this nonsense.
>>
>>77202787
Yes, people are scared of dying
Some people are religious, though not many are extremely devout.
>>
>>77203064
What are you talking about? Sorry I'm just not sure what you are calling nonsense.
>>
>>77203131
Should you touch a dog you must wash your hands before your next mandatory prayer.

Everything about that sentence is nonsense.

1.) Dogs are our best friend and may even have had an impact on human evolution. They aren't spiritually unclean or even just normal unclean, usually, it's important to use flea and tick control.

2.) There are lots of things dirtier than a dog that you touch all the time. Probably your prayer rug that soaks in and holds all your feet germs

3.) Having a prayer rug

4.) Having to do anything before talking to God, including washing the pet off your hands

5.) Having to talk to God, especially according to a schedule. This should be an optional and personal thing.

All nonsense. You need a reformation.
>>
>>77203348
Not all dogs are clean

Hygeine is important your payer rug should be clean. Of course if there is no water or clean surface available you can do your prayer in what ever fashion is easy.

You don't having to do anything before talking to God, you can do "d'ua" or supplication whenever, even in a dumpster while being dirty

Prayer and supplication are two different things. The verses Christians say before bed and eating are supplication, prayer is the more formal thing that for example Jews do multiple times a day that is similar to the Muslim "Salah".
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.