[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will these guys ever make it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: About-Ukraine.png (88KB, 2000x1345px) Image search: [Google]
About-Ukraine.png
88KB, 2000x1345px
Will these guys ever make it?
>>
>>77191006
Independence for Ruthenia from the orthodogs
>>
>>77191006
Maybe in 20-30 years tbqh.
>>
>>77191006
Does that cunt still exist?
>>
>>77191006
Their country is perfect as is, no buli
>>
>>77191006
i hope not
>>
>>77191006
They already have.
>Pic related
>>
File: rt ukraine.png (25KB, 787x180px) Image search: [Google]
rt ukraine.png
25KB, 787x180px
>>77191047
This
Poor Ukraïna has suffered too much already ;_;
>>
>>77191006
Maybe. I hope so.

Problem is they have to stand up to russian monsters and avoid becoming monsters themselves, and they have a poor track record of that.

I wish them luck.
>>
File: 1473660177118.png (77KB, 2000x1345px) Image search: [Google]
1473660177118.png
77KB, 2000x1345px
ftfy
>>
>>77191006
I hope
>>
No, it's effectively already fallen. The Ukrainian military isn't really functioning anymore and when Russia decides to stop pretending to not be in Ukraine and goes in fully, it'll take the entire country in a few hours.

The fact that there are Eurocrats still circlejerking about bringing Ukraine into the EU demonstrates how grossly out of touch the EU actually is.
>>
>>77194066
fucking beaner, crimea is not r*ssia
>>
>>77194182
Russia is literally not strong enough to take AND HOLD Ukraine even if they dropped all pretense.
What's more, they can't drop the pretense because it would negate their propaganda work and they can't afford that either.

EU doesn't spend anything in Ukraine while allowing Russia to bleed dry. Nice words cost nothing.
>>
>>77191006
No
If they make it, they will join NATO. That's something Russia wants to prevent at all cost, thus they will continue supporting the separatists, since a country with internal conflicts cannot join NATO
>>
>>77194250
Yes, it is
>>
>>77194340
Russia doesn't need to hold Ukraine. It can turn the population centers into smoldering craters if it has to. What it actually needs is a path to the western half of Poland so it can anchor itself into a much more easily defensible position on the North European Plains.

Who's going to intervene on behalf of Ukraine? All of the states that could are dependent on Russian oil and gas.
>>
File: 1485581752309.jpg (367KB, 1260x1260px) Image search: [Google]
1485581752309.jpg
367KB, 1260x1260px
>>77191006
>>77191029

No
>>
File: Population_of_Ukraine.png (23KB, 887x548px) Image search: [Google]
Population_of_Ukraine.png
23KB, 887x548px
>>77196098
>>
>>77194340
>Russia is literally not strong enough to take AND HOLD Ukraine even if they dropped all pretense.
it really is
>What's more, they can't drop the pretense because it would negate their propaganda work and they can't afford that either.
they can, and this is some kind of trap for ukraine when they're pushing for occupation recognition. Words flow and change, there'll be no problem for propaganda.
>EU doesn't spend anything in Ukraine while allowing Russia to bleed dry. Nice words cost nothing.
also false, eu did spent, but it also now taking much more pleasand benefits. Russia also made some use from situation by flooding ukr market (lol), buying or even just taking facilities and transfering production, in some cases it happens even without foreigh-country proxy owners.

You clearly didn't root into info.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.