[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dark history

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: America.jpg (103KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
America.jpg
103KB, 640x426px
If you ever feel your country have a dark history, remember that USA:

> Literally made the native indians distinct, americans are nothing else than just mixed ethics.
> Have done the most warfare through modern history. korea war, vietnam war, cold war, civil war etc.
> Invasion of Iraq and chaos in the middle-east
> Slavery and disrespect to black minority
> Allows weapon to be public
> Only country to have used nuclear on another country (Japan)
> More hiddenly and unknown done illegal drug testing/disease testing on innocent humans to learn more
>>
Spain:
>shagged some natives

We are horrible.
>>
>>77191501
>exporting siesta cultur to south america
Be doing this you have damned to forever be shitholes
>>
>>77191577
I'm pretty sure anyone from any other country takes mores siestas than we do.
Everytime I woke up from a siesta I felt like shit, not doing that shit anymore
>>
>>77190655
Hey fuck you cunt. We'll fucking nuke you.
>>
>>77190655

I think the greatest credit to America you could give is that they were the first to invent the nuclear bomb,

and yet they don't presently rule the planet.

So .. I guess they're alright.
>>
>>77191501
Spaniards killed natives in the caribbean, southern usa, mexico, and south america, they used biological warfare to wipe them out, tortured them to convert them to christianity, burned them alive, raped their women, hunted them down with greyhounds and cut them into pieces. Not to mention all the atrocities they committed in all the towns they conquered in northwest europe in the 1500s, pillaging and torching houses, indiscriminately slaughtering civilians.
>>
Guilt is for the weak
>>
>Muh nukes
Wish weebs would remove themselves from the gene pool
>>
>>77191869
>Spaniards killed natives in the caribbean, southern usa, mexico, and south america, they used biological warfare to wipe them out, tortured them to convert them to christianity, burned them alive, raped their women, hunted them down with greyhounds and cut them into pieces.

this is what cucks believe

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laws_of_Burgos
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balmis_Expedition
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christopher_Columbus#Accusations_of_tyranny_during_governorship

>Not to mention all the atrocities they committed in all the towns they conquered in northwest europe in the 1500s, pillaging and torching houses, indiscriminately slaughtering civilians.

We didn't conquer shit. It was all inherited by the Habsburgers and if anything they killed traitors. Also, this is rich coming from a fucking swede considering you genocided northern germans and poles.
>>
>>77191869
>Believing anglo propaganda

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Legend
>>
>>77192085
>anglo propaganda
um, ever heard of Las Casas?
>>
>>77192208
Specify a little more, it could be a town in Ciudad Real, the royal houses or Bartolomé de las Casas
>>
>>77192208
>um, ever heard of Las Casas?

Proof that spaniards invented universal human rights, thanks.
>>
>>77191682
>>>77191577
>I'm pretty sure anyone from any other country takes mores siestas than we do.
lol
>>
Canada

>contributed to atrocities against women and children in the 2nd Boer War

>Used a system of residential schools on the natives whereby children were forcibly removed from their homes and stripped of their culture, many also died or were subjected to assault

>treated the French and other Catholics as 2nd class citizens, including seizing Acadian lands and deporting them and attempting to assimilate the French under threat of economic ruin

>committed retaliatory war crimes against Germans in both world wars

>tortured a Somali teen to death once

>ignored hundreds or even thousands of missing native women up until today

>RCMP may have removed undesirable natives by driving them out to the middle of nowhere in winter and leaving them for dead

>During War of 1812, in retaliation against American aggression British regulars and Canadian militia sometimes turned a blind eye toward Indians who tortured and raped their way through surrendering American forts, units, and communities

>Provincial governments enacted sham temperance laws in an effort to cash in on illegal profits, essential making the governments of, especially New Brunswick and Nova Scotia, bootleggers

>Maritimers largely supported the slave owning American south and helped in CSA smuggling operations

>the Klu Klux Klan of Kanada and to a lesser extent the Loyal Orange Institution were large and powerful organisations in the 19th century that kept Catholics from obtaining any measure of success
>>
>>77190655
I am not a history buff, but as far as I know, my country doesn't really have anything as bad in its history
>>
>>77191961
Stop coming to 4chan, normalfag.
>>
>>77191806
>and yet they don't presently rule the planet.
What? We totally do though.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.