[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Leave western civilization to us.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

Leave western civilization to us.
>>
Do /pol/acks unironically believe Macron likes Trump? kek
>>
>>77181664
>unironically believe Macron likes Trump?
He likes Trump's power, probably more an admiration than 'like'. Most people know not to meet their heroes.
>>
>>77181664
It doesn't matter if they like us or not. They're just another vassal.
>>
>>77182081
this is why everyone hates you
>>
>>77182100
It's human nature for the weak to be jealous of the strong.
>>
File: macron pyramide.jpg (28KB, 852x400px) Image search: [Google]
macron pyramide.jpg
28KB, 852x400px
>>77182081
>the chosen one of the illuminati and possibly the literal antichrist

>a vassal to anybody
>a vassal to that retarded fat fuck of all people
>>
>>77182141
>implying his entire country wouldn't be nuked to oblivion if he tried something
>>
>>77182172
>>77182209
>implying he doesn't plan on nuking THE ENTIRE WORLD to oblivion
>>
Before he came into power the French posters were bemoaning him and were pro-Le Pen. Now they love him. What happened?
>>
>>77182216
>290 nukes are capable of wiping out the world

Wew
>>
>>77182252
he will invade russia and uk and steal theirs
>>
>>77182250
well i don't trust him at all actually but now that he's in power and acting like a dictator i have to admit he is pretty entertaining, now i understand how he got all those morons to vote for him
>>
File: 1447010700189.gif (609KB, 250x228px) Image search: [Google]
1447010700189.gif
609KB, 250x228px
>>77182283
>Invading Russia and the UK

Has that ever worked for anyone?
>>
>>77182252
>thinking we stand a chance against a nation led by a literal god
>>
>>77182283
And my statement stands firm.

>implying his entire country wouldn't be nuked to oblivion if he tried something
>>
>>77182349
idiot weeb
>>
>>77182354
We have the most nukes in the world. If France got uppity and started attacking our other allies we could nuke them easily
>>
>>77182362
>>77182382
>implying the antichrist won't order his jew banker rothschild servants to assassinate putin and trump for him and place european puppets in their stead
>>
>>77182382
And they us. There are no winners in nuclear war.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.