[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mail Order Brides

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: cafe-lu21.jpg (51KB, 600x447px) Image search: [Google]
cafe-lu21.jpg
51KB, 600x447px
I am going to get a mail order bride, and I have narrowed it down to Colombia, Philippines or China. (Maybe Vietnam)

Which do you think is best?

Phillipines seems to have the best English, but there are a lot of ugly women and trannies.

China has shitty english, but good food and the women are tame/attractive and not annoying.

Colombia has a lot of 10/10 but there English is by far the worst, and they are semi-retarded usually, but it would help me become fluent in Spanish.

East European women, cant work, have hard to learn languages, and age poorly....
>>
>>77173151
it's a scam you fucking retard
>>
blast ur skull instead
>>
Get one that speaks your language. Keep in mind you will have to deal with their shit 24/7.
>>
>>77173190
its one of good scams, people like OP deserve everything bad that happens to them
>>
>>77173151

U K R A I N E
K
R
A
J
N
A
>>
>>77173235
>>77173190
>a scam

you're delusional

mail-order-birdes aren't a scam, but they will indeed try to flee if you don't keep a tight watch(which mean forbid them to have any ressources on their own + a legal statute)
>>
>>77173226
phillipines or china then
>>
>>77173336
no, u
>>
>>77173400

Get a vasectomy
Don't make an Elliot Rodger
>>
>>77173436
hes chink
>>
>>77173336

Yeah theyre totally not wanting your greencard and they're totally won't suck you dry until youre poor and they ditch you for someone from same nationality/ethnicity.
>>
>>77173454
no im white... chinese girls often speak decent english...
>>
>>77173151
you sound like an absolute fucking beta if you have to do this, not to forget somewhat racist/bigoted given how you just assume all these things about people.

with that said 10/10 picture choice, those are vietnamese-american girls.
>>
>>77173454
>being a chink
>can only speak english and not an asian language

nope why would you assume that you fucktard. its the typical white beta loser i see here who try to import girls.
>>
>>77173557
he is chink larping as white
>>
>>77173496
yes, but they're difficult to get...
I know one who works at a coffee shop and fucks some old toad vietnamese guy for some reason....
>>
>>77173491
Literally nobody speaks English in China except richer more educated people who won't whore themselves through fucking mail. Man, they don't even know shit in hotels in the north. I used sighn language then a guy who know broken Russian came to help. Most chinese are illiterate Vth century peasasnts.
>>
File: jenny-nguyen-cafe.jpg (61KB, 426x640px) Image search: [Google]
jenny-nguyen-cafe.jpg
61KB, 426x640px
>>77173584
coffee shop girls like that one = slags though.

if you are the type of guy that buys a wife they won't go for you ever lmao since they avoid betas.
>>
>>77173151
Colombian women are awesome, I would recommend

t. fucked a prostitute there
>>
>>77173190
>>77173487
My neighbor actually has a mail order bride, they seem pretty happy together desu.

Despite him being fat old and bald and her being in her early 20s. He's not wealthy either.
>>
Please give me some hints, tips and tricks on how to find an american internet friend.

Thanks in advance!
>>
File: 564675867687.png (456KB, 558x413px) Image search: [Google]
564675867687.png
456KB, 558x413px
>>77174289
>>
>>77174289
be a finnish memesmith
>>
>>77173487
>not wanting your greencard and they're totally won't suck you dry until youre poor and they ditch you
Which is why i said he must keep a thight a watch on them

Someone that i know has one, and they have been together for 4 years now and everything is alright .
>>
File: 93NAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png (398KB, 817x929px) Image search: [Google]
93NAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png
398KB, 817x929px
how is this even real
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.