[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The only gods we have in france is the république and Allah

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

The only gods we have in france is the république and Allah

Fuck god and fuck the kings
>>
>>77170155
You forgot the BBC
>>
May god and Clovis punish you
>>
>>77170155
why are they destroying the church?
>>
W-why are they demolishing an old cathedral
>>
File: french kids playing.webm (191KB, 170x146px) Image search: [Google]
french kids playing.webm
191KB, 170x146px
>>77170213
Because it's a place of false worship. A mosque will be built on top of it
>>
>>77170236
>A mosque will be built on top of it
proofs?
>>
This bait is as weak and poor as OP's home country
>>
>>77170155
this make me angry

christians are shit tier but churches and christianity are an important asset of european history

we can't just tear down history and culture like that
>>
File: 1494129066487.jpg (61KB, 820x820px) Image search: [Google]
1494129066487.jpg
61KB, 820x820px
dumb muzzies
>>
>>77170403
france is his home country
>>
>>77170213
From what I read somewhere the construction was weak and it could collapse by itself.

OP just shitposting obviously.
>>
>>77170404
>we can't just

watch us
>>
>>77170496
Seriously, Ahmed, stop posting.
>>
Don't listen to OP, he's posting that shit every now and then.

1) The church was old and about to collapse, the city had no money to restore it ;
2) They'll build a park on top of it, not a mosque.

Thousands of churches will have to be destroyed because they're old and costs a lot to be renovated, there are still 45 000 churches in France, 15 000 of them are protected (historical monuments).

OP is full of shit.
>>
>>77170665
>>77170665
>15 000 of them are protected
and the other 30 000 for the most part are completely empty, except for a handful of old people
>>
>>77170655
I am a Greek
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.