[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/slav/ - Slavic languages fetish

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (85KB, 1115x559px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85KB, 1115x559px
Damn, I love Slavic languages, they are all so superior to any other Indo-European language with all these tenses, cases, and beautiful grammar. I just wanna learn them all.
>>
File: Old Church Slavonic.png (716KB, 800x531px) Image search: [Google]
Old Church Slavonic.png
716KB, 800x531px
>>77166604
Fugin agree
>>
consonant palatalyzation is gay
>>
>>77166874
cases are worthless and serve no real purpose
>>
>>77167303
Aren't you the one who speaks ijekavian?
You say mljako, but you could've said mleko
>>
>>77167358
they make us not sound like neanderthals
>>
>>77167303
>>77167358
Here comes the guy who hates on all other Slavic languages because his language lacks cases, but has articles for some stupid reason (which serve purpose to you, right?)
>>
>>77167481
Not him, but we actually have something like 1 or two and a half cases left. Languages are pretty interesting, 2bh.
>>
Please, don't lump us with your shitty languages, ok? Just because they had a common ancestor 3000 years ago doesn't mean we have anything in common now. Russian is completely different. kthxby
>>
bulgarian and macedonian are the most evolved and and advanced slavic languages
>>77167400
you only think that because the case jew made you think like that. it's not true. free yourself from the casejew's influence
>>
>>77167398
no we're closer to ekavian. the thing with млякo is due to the yat reform when we got commied to make our language more similar to r*ssian. before that it was written млѣкo and ѣ would be pronounced as either e in the western dialects or я in the eastern dialects but since they made that retarded reform some words would switch between я and e in random forms of the root word. for example млякo > млeчни, бял > бeли and countless other examples. it's gay desu
>>
>>77167933
You are writing so much bullshit I am starting to think you are being ironic
>>
free yourselves from the case menace and reach enlightenment
>>
Your language is creepy
>>
>>77168094
yup, you are either on some drugs or just joking
this is not /pol/ you little prick
>>
>>77167358
kǔto žena?(who's a wife?)
lice ženy(a wife's face)
ljubiti ženǫ(to love a wife)
rekǫ jego ženě(I'm telling his wife)
sǔ ženojǫ(with a wife)
etc.
>>
>>77168328
>>77167358
Mine example:
1. пecмa paтникa (pesma ratnika)
2. пecмa paтникy (pesma ratniku)
3. пecмa o paтникy (pesma o ratniku)

sentence 1, the song that belongs to the warrior (genitive)
sentence 2, the song is given to the warrior (dative)
sentence 3, the song is about the warrior (locative)
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-v6Jw9rsWCE
>>
Pls gib Ukraine back
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.