[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Learn Japanese

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1499897529504.jpg (114KB, 950x1076px) Image search: [Google]
1499897529504.jpg
114KB, 950x1076px
Learn Japanese
>>
>>77152712
No.
>>
>>77152712
It's fucking useless there's no even a day don't regret studying shit
>>
>>77152712
>learn useless language
Why?
>>
>>77152817
>japanese
>useless
its not
>>
>>77152817
Russian is useless too if to think about it.
It is only spoken in Russia and Ex Soviet countries that are pretty much irrilevant on worldwide stage so what's the point? To read a couple of old books in it's native language? I doubt this is worthy.
>>
>>77152712
Why nippon?
>>
>>77152898
Russian internet is useful though.
Japanese not so much unless you're a pedo.
>>
>>77152914
or weeb,
same thing really
>>
>>77152914
In what way?
English Web is more massive and has more content while ours mostly translation of English counterparts. Major Science articles published in English nowdays anyway.
>>
>>77152984
Russian internet is famous for being the word's piracy haven.
>>
>>77153011
But isn't English a piracy haven as well?
>>
>>77153114
English Internet gets more attention from big studios and companies that own the stuff people usually pirate. It's not like it's hard to find pirated movies/games/music/etc in English sites, it's just that if you don't find something in the English internet, you may still find it on a Russian site.
>>
File: 1488633717764.gif (1MB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
1488633717764.gif
1MB, 540x304px
>>77152712
>>
>>77152898
And I never ever proposed to someone to learn it. That's why I'm asking.
>>
File: 14654941934535.jpg (54KB, 640x639px) Image search: [Google]
14654941934535.jpg
54KB, 640x639px
The prospect of learning Japanese seems fun, but the language itself seems like one spoken for and by retards. Which only appears complicated because "muh complicated scribble characters".

>A: "Dogs Like?"
>B: "Yes, Like"

>A: "Bread have?"
>B: "Have"

>A: "Movie see shall go?"
>B: "Yes, shall go"

>A: "Now time what is?"
>B: "6pm is"
>>
But I already do?

>mushi mushi, onii-chan senpai, baka desu Akiharaba super hacka arigato gozaimas yandere tsundere kawai kaiju
>>
>>77153724
But in all seriousness, there isn't that much use in teahing yourself Nihon; Last I'd heard, the Japanese government was mandating schools to teach English better and sooner, like it's happening in France.

The Chinese don't have that luxury, and you're more valuable to them when you know their language.

The only reason really for which I'd ever be swayed to Japanese, is if I really hated being annoyed. Apparently, Chinese people are great at aggravating you because they're rude and crude, while at least the Japanese are polite.
>>
>>77153676
You fucking ignorant, every language will look retarded if you evaluate it through the lenses of another language's grammar.

"Like" and "have" have very different functions from "suki" and "aru" (or "motsu"), and that's why they can't be just translated literally but need different wordings.

German "Kannst du Deutsch sprechen?" would look like "Can you German speak?" in English, which sounds equally wrong because it goes against English grammar (despite the only difference been word order), yet it's perfectly valid in German.

I bet you can't even explain why "do" is necessary in "Do you like dogs?" and "Do you have bread?", or why the verb should come before the object and not afterwards, or why it is necessary to point out the person you're speaking to. And it would sound equally retarded to recreate those sentences word for word in Japanese (or pretty much any other language).
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.