[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Racism?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 179
Thread images: 20

File: descarga.jpg (10KB, 251x201px) Image search: [Google]
descarga.jpg
10KB, 251x201px
Hi /int/. Sorry to interrupt your busy day. I have a serious question: why do you think racism exists? I've been asking myself this because as you may notice i'm latin-american, one of the most threatened community in the world. Thank you very much
>>
>>77151743
>why does racism exist

because "they look different" is all the excuse a human needs
>>
>>77151767
this. it's an innate human feature. Even if everyone was the same race, people would discriminate based on eye colour or whether your ears have lobes or not.
>>
>>77151788
>>77151767
racism usually include some 'ideology' too
but its hardly much different from "lol u suck"

if someone is racist there's a good chance he's brainlet
>>
>>77151743
But fuck white
>>
>>77151824
>t. guy who never talked to niggers
>>
>>77151743
To justify things like slavery, colonization or genocide
>>
>>77151743
Basic primate reaction towords outsiders of a different group
>>
>>77151890
blacks>>>euroscum

at least blacks never attacked our country and never wanted to exterminate our kind completely because of some dumb racial theory.
seriously, fuck europigs
>>
>>77151890
sorry but i live in nigger district, we have university niggers and i talked with some long ago

but slavs are niggers too
>>
>>77151743
>why do you think racism exists
Humans are territorial Great Apes. Being wary of those who appear different was a successful way of defending small social groups and the pussy within them.
It also helped females protect their offspring because while she is fully aware of the father of the child, when everyone appears similar it is easier to have another man protect you and your child if he thinks he is the father. If a child was born into a community which looked as though it came from a different group, there is a much higher chance of the child either being killed or the mother not being protected, as the male/s of the group have no genetic incentive to protect the child.

We as a species are still running on an ancient operating system, to put it one way.
>>
>>77151907
>at least blah blah blah blah...
Well they didn't because they just simply wouldn't be able to do that in the first place.
>>
>>77151743
>why do you think racism exists?
humans are inherently tribal creatures. not only do we need a community to rely on (us) but also a common enemy (them) to polarise the need for community. people were enslaving and loot raiding other tribes long before colonialism, race just happened to be a bit more visual trait than lets say a dialect the neighboring tribe spoke. communism is a really romantic idea because it would replace the enemy with common struggle and unite people through that rather than through hate of people but sadly this never works because our tribal instincts in communism will put the bourguoise as the common enemy
>>
File: 1468934906241.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1468934906241.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>>77151907
>>77151926
>>
File: 1486758049902.jpg (82KB, 580x402px) Image search: [Google]
1486758049902.jpg
82KB, 580x402px
>>77151907
This
>>77151959
Underage detected
>>
its a stereotype, stereotypes are useful to make your everyday life easier
problem is when your stereotype knows no exceptions
>>
>>77151959
facts are facts. they never tried to that, euroscum did several times. and btw it turned out you wouldn't have been able to do that too so that's not even an argument.
>>
>>77152024
*they never tried to do that
>>
>>77151743
I live in a small southern french village with some maghrebis and I've never felt any hate against them or anything, I don't remember seeing them differently, they were nice. But as soon as I went to middleschool in the next town there was many more maghrebis and they were always causing trouble. They were aggressive and disrespectful of everything. Things got worse when we had to change house and go to a poor neighborhood with 30% maghrebis.
I have all the reasons to hate them.
Which is sad because the maghrebis in France doesn't represent all the maghrebis, my father for example has lived all is youth in North Africa until they had to flee Algeria and yet he's not racist because he rarely got exposed to the worst. So I don't hate who they are, I hate what they are. Just like British people seems to hate polish people because they're trash in England, not because of ethnicity.
>>
It is rather funny how the thread has managed to mostly attract racists who either used it as a point to grandstand their hatred or to excuse it, which has nothing to do with the actual question op asked.
>>
>>77152065
OP here. Yes, I agree with you. Sadly there are some people that represents all the bad things a country has. For instance, there is a place in Chile called "Antofagasta" and they REALLY REALLY hate us, and the reason is that they have labeled us because some Colombians go there to commit crimes and I can understand why they hate those colombians, but I can't stand with generalizing an entire population or community just by a few.
>>
File: 20170713_122527.jpg (4MB, 4160x3120px) Image search: [Google]
20170713_122527.jpg
4MB, 4160x3120px
>>77151743
Because youre a nigger, there is no why there is it is deal with it and get the fuck out of my way.
>>
>>77152100
I'm not excusing it, I'm explaining why I hate, so why racism exist, why would people hate...
>>
>>77152100
They don't deserve to be listened/ read because they have nothing to offer when it comes to intellectual discussion.
>>
>>77152134
>but I can't stand with generalizing an entire population or community just by a few.
I've met enough maghrebis in France from Marseille to Strasbourg to assume they're pretty much all trash with some rare exceptions.
>>
>>77151743
People always need somebody to hate. Europeans hate the other European minorities living in their countries., now they hate Arabs and blacks. Lotta tension in Asia even though all of them look the same.

I guess people just need to feel different i guess.
>>
>>77152149
Thats good that you like other races, I do not, do what you want and I will do what I want.
>>
>>77151743
>Why do you think racism exists?
Why do niggers exists?
>>
>>77152213
Such are the questions...
>>
>>77151974
also to add. civilized people are aware of their tribalist hardcoding and through human empathy will recognize that a person of different background might be thinking the same of him. a civilized person will be cordial and ready for improving relations but defensive and ready to perform countermeasures. uncivilized people will simply dehumanize you and go for a pre emptive attack due to their inability to empathise.
>>
>>77151743
Of course racism exists but most people aren't hardline racists anymore.
I can't imagine a lot of people, in my country at least, who dislike blacks, browns and whatnot because of their skin colour alone, and with it the belief that they're inherintly less intelligent in one way or another, but rather the cultural traits and mannerisms they insistently adhere to.
So instead the "racist" sentiments would likely be more along the lines of xenophobia instead, though again that'd imply they'd have some sort of irrational fear/aversion to other cultures and I don't that's quite it for most either.

Make of that as you will.
>>
>>77152259
Good for you "civilized" nigger man, want 50 million niggers?
>>
>>77151788
>Even if everyone was the same race, people would discriminate based on eye colour or whether your ears have lobes or not.
Is this bait? This never fucking happened and will never happen. There would probably be a stronger enphasis on classism though.
>>
>>77152908
>This never fucking happened and will never happen.
yeah manlet (lanklet) meme is not discrimination you sauerkraut-eating monkey
>>
>>77151743

Hm...

https://youtu.be/DvvgzQ-Itog
>>
>>77152953
It's not comparable you idiot. Show me a single genocide comitted against manlets or green eyed people. There aren't any, because being of a certain height or having a certain eye colour is not a clear sign of being from a different "tribe", to put it that way. Speaking a different language or having a different skin colour is though.
>>
>>77153047
racism != genocide

also slavs (i first typed slaves) believe that green-eyed woman are demons for example, they're somewhat descriminated (you eur*peans would probably just burn them like you usually do)
>>
>>77153173
Well, it's not comparable to racism, because actual racism leads to race wars and genocides on a regular basis.

There are no actual group conflicts between manlets and lanklets so your comparison is ridiculous.
>>
>>77151743
Becuz muh tribe muhfuggaz
>>
File: wojak_2.jpg (106KB, 601x601px) Image search: [Google]
wojak_2.jpg
106KB, 601x601px
>>77151743
because whites are so racist
>>
>>77153255
ok, another example: africans kill albino africans for no reason

where's your god now?
>>
>>77151743

Because white people exists. They must be genocided to stop it.
>>
>>77153376
t. we wuz godz and shieeet
>>
All i see Is Scandinavians defending racism.. fucking hell Scandinavia should be nuked
>>
File: 1498170665004.jpg (62KB, 508x508px) Image search: [Google]
1498170665004.jpg
62KB, 508x508px
People vary genetically, culturally, politically, they form opinions based on those differences and inevitably some are negative. Prose of life.

I don't see the point of this whole valley girl "oh mai gawd, raysizm" fixation. Like that's the main issue today. You can pretend human biodiversity doesn't exist all you want, it'll always come back and boot you in your oblivious ass, as the opinion bubble around you bursts.
>>
It's just a joke bruh. Racism is funny. Only America value race over everything else because they have no national identity.
>>
>>77153047
>>77153255

politics/ideology also kills, cease all politics

driving cars kills more people in a year in US than all those klansmen did in their whole history, ban cars

lol What kind of sheltered argument is that? You should question if something is true, not if acknowledging it might bring conflict. If it does it might be for a reason.
>>
>>77152149
>so why racism exist, why would people hate...
Your social insecurities have nothing to do with the evolutionary mechanism involved in in-group/out-group behaviour, my dumb friend.
>>
>>77153379
they do have a reason, witch doctor mumbo jumbo.
>>
Who cares, in Latin America we don't have that problem. Let the other fags hate each other with no reason, they've doing that since ancient times so 0 fucks given
>>
>>77156782
>in Latin America we don't have that problem

>Every Hispanic I've met hates blacks and looks down on their compatriots with darker skin.
>>
>>77156869
In venezuela veryone is starving and will potentially rob you and kill you to get some breadcrumbs for dinner no matter how white or how black. They have gone beyond racism.
>>
>>77156869
Americanized hispanos?, they just adapted to your culture, what did you expect to happen
>>
>>77151824
Lmao the only brainlet here is you senpai
>>
>>77157075
That's true though. How do you know that? i thought that every russian believes what Putin and RT says, and they say we are an excellent country. Fucking russians
>>
>>77151743
It is a self defence mechanism. Being racist is like being scared of scorpions, it comes from noticing patterns.
>>
>>77151743
well my country is racist (and proud of it) but nobody would have problems with latinos..

also ignore the russian comments - they are massively racist and those who aren't, only speak so because there are almost no foreigners in russia or have never quit their country
>>
>>77157195
What you mean? Putin and RT just say whatever because Venezuela buys our stuff and we don't need maduro chimping out at us. But of course if you ask average russian about venezuela his answer will be either "what is that?" or "isn't that the place where they're dying of hunger?"
>>
Racism is simply a question of expressing your identity as a people, on the genetic scale.
If you feel yourself closer to your brothers and sisters than your cousins, there's a reason. You share more in common after all.
And it's the same for other scales.. In public life, you feel like a part of your neighborhood. I mean there's a reason why you live there. You're not like those rich guys that pays 3 times your rent for lunch, or the poor, dangerous neighborhood.
But during sport competition, you'll go cheer your city's team and insult people from the town over if they won. And during the world cup, you will all cheer on the national team.
Sounds like civic nationalism, but it holds true for genetic proximity as well.
Humans are mimetic. They tend to imitate their surrounding. It's much easier to do that when you're the same skin colour, same skull shape, same nose, and not sticking out like a sore thumb for being "that black guy". It's often not born out of malice, but just human tendency to find a place to belong, a familiar one.
ANd then the problem starts, because when a group of people don't feel like they belong to the city/country (like immigrants, or racial minorities), they act with their own interest in minds. And with the majority, it's annoying, they're being cunts. After all they're all the same.
Racism is natural. It's not necessarily a good thing, but it's not the mental illness of backward hillibillies like some media would like us to think, because if "multi cultural cities" taught us one thing, it's that everyone lives next to its kin.
>>
>>77152006
t. butthurt shitskin detected
>>
>>77152024
>implying russians haven't done anything bad in their history
Nice try
>>
>>77152024
the Germans didn't fight against the Russians, they fought against Bolshevism...
>>
>>77157475
Russians are literally scum desu. Supporting autoritarian goverments like Syria and us are you fav thing or what
>>
>>77151788
you have entire countries of millions where everyone is same race and this never happens
>>
>>77158125
yes we are like that
we build gulags and torture people here
>>
>>77158171
Next time someone invades you, i hope they make a blue division with Latin Americans too
>>
File: 70.jpg (13KB, 480x359px) Image search: [Google]
70.jpg
13KB, 480x359px
>>77157598
>Humans are mimetic. They tend to imitate their surrounding
>>
>>77152292
Yes, I mean I don't think most people hate a black guy solely for being black, but they can dislike him for being a ghetto thug.
>>
>>77158899
But then if you have a black guy who is actually intelligent and well-groomed, he gets denounced as an Uncle Tom.
>>
File: 1494600532673.jpg (143KB, 438x561px) Image search: [Google]
1494600532673.jpg
143KB, 438x561px
>>77154112
>wants to genocide entire peoples because a few defend racism
>>
>>77151767
t smelly maori who make up 50% of the prison pop whilst being 20% of the general pop
>>
It's a matter of education mostly, the more educated you are, the better you're able to get along with people of diverse demographics. Tribalism is more overt among lower-class people with no education, like >>77152259 said.

Take Nazism, it mostly developed among low-class, uneducated people in Germany who blamed Jews for their problems, because they weren't smart enough to overcome the primitive "us versus them" mentality and weren't able to accept that their woes were their own fault rather than that of some outside group.

It's always easier to blame others for society's problems than have self-reflection.
>>
File: 3302003406_f02f3202c5_z.jpg (56KB, 334x500px) Image search: [Google]
3302003406_f02f3202c5_z.jpg
56KB, 334x500px
>>77154112
fucking shitalian negro
>>
I've lived in a homogeneous society for most my life, only in the past decade or so have I started seeing blacks and arabs and they have all been loud and imposing. I have never met a friendly one or at least one who acts like a normal person and not a stupid chimp.
>>
Another primitive instinct that humans have is grass-is-greener syndrome, which is to believe that the neighboring tribe somehow has a better life than you and you're jealous of them, even though it's not really true.

People also tend to romanticize the past simply because we suppress or forget negative memories, even though in most cases the past was worse and shittier than today.
>>
>>77158858
MEMES, JACK.
>>
>>77159302
two bullshits in one post

BRAVO
>>
>>77159190
pretty much the same here. atleast the chechens helped me becoming more alpha
>>
>>77159167
Dumbest shit I've read all day. People hate niggers because niggers are stupid, violent and contribute nothing to society. Statistics speaks louder than your reddit "science."
>>
>>77159355
It's not bullshit though, people very much do have a habit for romanticizing the past simply because they forget the negatives of it.
>>
>>77159190
Arabs have the big issue of being compulsive liars, manipulative and underhanded in the most blatant and obvious way.
The thing that made me hate them the most was the naturality they displayed when blatantly cheating at something. You catch an arab doing something obviously wrong/inmoral, call him out, and he will look at you with dumbfounded eyes, as if to say "what is this guy even talking about?", they fail to recognize the wrong in their actions, and will act as if they had all the justifications to do it.
As for niggers they're horny, obnoxious, dirty just because, but even then they still have some sort of moral compass which to me puts them way above arabs.
t. Studied and lived a year with people from all over the world
>>
>>77159302
are you 14
>>
because of the westerners, Good thing my country is irrelevant and not popular, so we're fine down here,

only there, racism exist, while we here are having some warm paradise....
>>
>>77151743
>i'm latin-american, one of the most threatened community in the world
dude
>>
>>77159424
Covered in >>77158899
>>
>>77159167
>I have no idea what Nazi were : the post
>>
>>77159507
>>77159468
>>77159424
>>77159355
The /pol/tard may be called many things--a liar, a cheat, a con man, an ignoramus. It all rolls off him like water off a raincoat. But the moment you call him a /pol/tard, the blood drains from his face, his eyes bulge, and he said "Oh no, I've been found out."
>>
>>77159450
Arabs are also the most racist people in the entire world, while simultaneously being the quickest ones to call racism if they are as much as even slightly wronged. Fuck arabs.
>>
File: racism.png (468KB, 1293x912px) Image search: [Google]
racism.png
468KB, 1293x912px
>>77151743
The biggest indicator of racist attitudes is coming into contacts with darkies.
>>
>>77152187
Well, yeah...that tends to happen when North African cunts dump all their criminals and other dregs of society in France.
>>
>>77159622
The redditor may be called many things--a liar, a cheat, a con man, an ignoramus. It all rolls off him like water off a raincoat. But the moment you call him a redditor, the blood drains from his face, his eyes bulge, and he said "Oh no, I've been found out."
>>
>>77158157
>>77152908
people do judge based of eye colour actually, even when all parties are white
>>
>>77159622
THE JEW CRIES OUT IN PAIN AS HE STRIKES YOU
>>
>>77159051
>few
nothing of value would be lost anyway
>>
>>77159622
Anon, I actually happen to be jewish.
You're not being antisemitic on me, are you ? Killing arabs because they're subhuman is my religion.
>>
>>77159730
Only autists do
>>
>>77159878
why all this hatred towards my people, nigger?
>>
>>77152134
that's not really a proper analogy. maghrebi and french are both very old populations and maghrebis have a "reason" to be there more or less (colonization). I don't know why colombians are moving to antofagasta but south american "nationalism" is sort of just regionalism most of the time; colombians in chile might represent a sort of superficial problem but at the end of the day both populations are spanish speaking catholics that look roughly similar. with france and algerians there's an actual true cultural enmity there, reaching far back to all the wars between various western and various islamic powers and given new fire by colonization recently having ended.

what I said about south american regionalism I'll specify further. in the US we'd have that too, not "true" old-world nationalism, but more of a superficial regionalism. in our civil war there was a definite degree of cultural divide but realistically the concerns were more political and ideological and even practical, tariffs on which goods, etc. both sides were anglo-american protestants, i.e the same nationality. they hated each other but the wounds quickly healed. whatever you say is going on in antofagasta will also heal, because it's superficial. actually that's not even an apt analogy because I'm willing to bet colombians in antofagasta are a very recent population, as in they moved there very recently. so it's even MORE superficial.

maghrebi and french are do fundamentally different and have such a long history of rivalry on the civlizational scale that it's impossible for them to integrate into france except on some sort of small scale.
>>
>>77152189
They don't hate them in the same way
>>
>>77151974
>communism is a really romantic idea because it would replace the enemy with common struggle and unite people through that rather than through hate of people but sadly this never works because our tribal instincts in communism will put the bourguoise as the common enemy
And then you just ended up with stuff like the Sino-Soviet split because people couldn't agree on what was the "right" way to do communism.
>>
>>77159976
>not "true" old-world nationalism
Ethnonationalism.

The interesting thing is that the idea of a common European identity was always there to an extent while it doesn't exist in Asia, Asians are far more nationalistic and tribalistic. There is no Asian equivalent of the EU.
>>
>>77160208
Because Chinese are acting like niggers and are by far strongest country there
>>
>>77160208
>>77160236
Yes but most cunts in Europe are of relatively equal size and strength while China is disproportionately bigger than all other countries in East Asia. There isn't an equivalent of the EU, although all of the smaller countries have kind of banded together and sucked US dick as a shield against China.
>>
>>77160391
Equivalent of EU in East Asia would just be Greater China
>>
>>77160208
Even in the Middle East, they do kind of have a common identity centered around Islam and the Arab language.
>>
>latin-american, one of the most threatened community in the world

I'm really confused as to what the fuck you're on about
>>
>>77159917
1) nordic people are dumb
2) they actively discriminate italians on many levels of society
3) they are so irrelevant that nobody would notice their absence
>>
>>77159507
:^)

>Hitler
Drug addict, fucked his own niece, was a NEET who lived in a Vienna flophouse pre-WWI and may have been a male prostitute during that time.
>Roehm
Fat faggot who loved burly men and BDSM.
>Goering
Obese pillhead who lived in a mansion decorated with stolen artwork and engaged in obscene orgies
>Dirlewanger
Pedophile, led a battalion of Gypsies, POWs, mental patients, and convicted criminals on the Eastern Front who engaged in some of the worst atrocities of the war.
>Himmler
Ex-chicken farmer, neopagan wewuzzist occultist and admirer of Islam.
>Heydrich
Absolute beta who was bullied in school, looked like a Jew to the point other kids called him a kike when he was a schoolboy
>Goebbels
Physically deformed and sickly, also a manlet
>Kaltenbrunner
Serial adulterer.
>Streicher
Major sexual deviant obsessed with the fear of Aryan women being contaminated by Jewish semen, was instrumental in lobbying for laws forbidding miscegenation between the races.
>>
>>77160682
>Wessel
Lived with a brothel whore, was probably her pimp.
>Mengele
Creepy, sociopathic fuck.
>Rosenberg
Another wewuzian pagan occultist who preached "Positive Christianity" with Nordic Jesus, planned to eliminate Christianity altogether (including banning the Bible and replacing all crucifixes with swastikas). Was probably like 1/4th German too.
>Keitel
"His sycophancy was well known in the army, and he acquired the nickname 'Lakeitel', a pun on his name (in German, the word 'Lakai' means 'lackey')."
"General Ludwig Beck complained that he was incapable of giving Hitler the reality of the situations and was an extremely poor tactician whose decisions were motivated more by ensuring his own survival rather than that of the troops. Marshal Paul Ludwig Ewald von Kleist labeled him as nothing more than a "stupid follower of Hitler", and most commanders went out of their way to ignore his orders"
>Rust
"Considered by many to be mentally unstable, Rust would spuriously create new regulations and then repeal them just as quickly."
Also believed non-Aryans couldn't do science properly and trashed the theory of relativity because Albert Einstein was a Jew.
>Ribbentrop
Quite probably the worst diplomat in modern history, literally hated by everyone but Hitler because he was a master asskisser like Keitel.
>>
>>77160644
>2) they actively discriminate italians on many levels of society
what?
when?
this never happens
>>
Biology has trained us not to trust outsiders because they destroy societies. We've decided we're above that though and now we do our damnedest to ignore the outsiders destroying our societies.
>>
>>77152259
>civilized people are aware of their tribalist hardcoding
We can't completely overcome it, but we can try to minimize it as much as possible.
>>
>>77159916
Na it's actually a really common thing. Blue-eyes are considered more innocent.
>>
>>77160208
The common European identity of old was "Christian". Hence why asians don't have one.
>>
>>77160960
>Biology has trained us not to trust outsiders because they destroy societies

It's a survival instinct, although if outsiders do manage to destroy your society, it probably wasn't fit enough to survive anyway. That's elementary Darwinism.

SJWs will cry over the subjugation of Amerindians by white settlers but it was no more than being outcompeted by a more successful organism.
>>
>>77160682
>>77160713
sound like good guys to me
>>
>>77161086
"Fitness" in nature is weirdly defined. For example, a clearly superior being that allows an inferior being to take over would be considered "unfit to survive" despite being objectively the superior being.
>>
>>77160713
>>77160682
It's literally "/r9k/ - the political party".
>>
>>77160728
Probably got cucked at one point
>>
The interesting thing is how people of mixed race parentage end up invariably identifying with one side over the other, for example Obama clearly identified as black despite having a white mother. This seems quite common actually, mixed black/white people seem to identify with their black side more than their white side for whatever reason.
>>
>>77161302
Because they look black. Nobody is going to listen to a big nosed, bublous foreheaded, underbite-having, black-skinned person saying that they're white.
>>
>>77160999
no its not a common thing, i have never seen people of same race discriminate based on eye or hair color, nor have i ever seen people care so much about them only here in /int/ and this board is extremely odd one

>>77161302
because they look black, obama looks 0% white
>>
>>77161302
because they don't look white
they DO however look black

>inb4 some 1/16th black like shaun king or whatever
>>
>>77161084
Africans do not have such a common identity either, hence they also take tribalism and genocide to an extreme level.
>>
>>77161362
I'm not talking about discrimination, you silly cunt and neither was the Norwegian. He said "judge" and people are JUDGED different by their eye colours.
>>
File: iq_by_country.png (28KB, 1357x800px) Image search: [Google]
iq_by_country.png
28KB, 1357x800px
>>77151743
Pic related is all you need
SAGE
>>
File: trash.jpg (394KB, 778x1018px) Image search: [Google]
trash.jpg
394KB, 778x1018px
>>77161464
>he fell for the Asian IQ meme
>>
Different races do have different physical and social characteristics, for example Asians are instinctively collective while whites are individualistic.
>>
>>77161544
Asians have higher IQ on average and it's true that their sociaities work like clock by that i mean they work better and mnore disciplined then white countries but whites compensate it with having more geniuses on average.
>>
>>77161658
>Asians have higher IQ on average
Not really, no. People of European ancestry were responsible for a rather overwhelming amount of all scientific and technological discoveries in history.
>>
>>77161736
Yesus fucking christ americoon did you read what i wrote?East asians have higher IQ on average But WHITES have more geniuses on average we have bouth more idiots and more ngeniuses on average while East asians are more average.They have more average people.
>>
>>77156782
That's just because in Latin America, everyone bred with each other to create an amorphous mixture of whites, Indians, and blacks.
>>
>>77161464
>South East Asian brainlets

Truly the niggers of East Asia.
>>
>>77161736
He means the standard deviation for whites might be greater.
>>
>>77161850
East asians have south asians
Whites have arabs
>>
it exists. all of those denying this is a literal delusional autist who can only live within 4chan and such sites.

and some of what sjws/modern liberal activists are saying are right. the problem is today opposing racism can be rationalizing egoistic ideology of a racial/minority group and being lazy or taking moral high ground to live an easy way.
>>
>>77151743
>I have a serious question: why do you think racism exists?
Humans are naturally inclined to categorize other human beings into groups, and assign values to those groups. Among the characteristics used for that, race is a low hanging fruit.
>>
>>77159450
>As for niggers they're horny, obnoxious, dirty just because

Blacks tends to have higher than average testosterone levels while Asians have lower than average testosterone levels.

But regardless of the IQ question, it is already well established within the medical field that there are genetic differences between races, as evidenced by the likelihood of certain racial groups to develop certain kinds of diseases that can only be acquired primarily by genetic transmission. For example, Ashkenazi Jews tend to be very prone to nearsightedness and Han Chinese are prone to liver and bladder cancer.
>>
>>77161992
Blacks are prone to sickle cell anemia.
>>
File: 300523_1400009267.jpg (92KB, 768x514px) Image search: [Google]
300523_1400009267.jpg
92KB, 768x514px
>>77151743
Because of stupidity of racists.
>>
File: SATaverae.jpg (50KB, 501x449px) Image search: [Google]
SATaverae.jpg
50KB, 501x449px
>>77161544
>>
>>77161992
Also studies have shown that Amerindians have a poor ability to tolerate alcoholic drinks, they have difficulty metabolizing them. However, Russians and other Slavs have a very high alcohol tolerance, they can handle the stuff by the bucketful.
>>
>>77162370
And it gets more complicated. Asians on the whole have a relatively low alcohol tolerance but at the same time are not genetically predisposed to alcoholism, China and Japan do not have a big drinking culture like, say, Ireland does.

Amerindians' ancestral stock came from Asia, and they have similar low alcohol tolerance but also lack the same genetic safeguard that stops them from drinking to excess that Japanese have.
>>
>>77151743
Because people are inherently tribal creatures. Also societies that don't look after themselves go the way of the dodo. For example look at western europe, there are large parts of london and paris where british or french people no longer live and it's the same in many european cities.
>>
>>77162648
They had the naive idea that immigrants would assimilate into their society and become Europeans, when it didn't work that way.
>>
See again, the problem was that most Muslim immigrants to Europe are the gutter trash that their home countries export there to get rid off. Just like Mexico uses the US as a way of unloading their human scum.
>>
Because of Tribalism. Humans have always been Tribal since our early years of existence. At that time, people were separated in many Tribes across the Planet, and being loyal and dedicating your identity to your Tribe was a question of surviving back then. So, the people within the Tribe were like a small organized community with their own customs and norms. There were no migration from Tribe to Tribe back then. Eventually these small Tribes grew to become large community with the same customs and norms, when someone from an outside the Tribe come in, he is different, he doesn't look like the rest, he doesn't act the same way, he has different customs etc. So he is seen as an outsider, not one of the Tribe members. Tribalism will exist with or without skin color differences. Even if all people looked the same, there would still be Tribalism, one group of people would hate another one, for whatever reason. Tribalism is now beginning to diminish worldwide with the rise of the internet and globalization, but it's still present in many societies, like Japan and England.
>>
>>77163273
>Tribalism is now beginning to diminish worldwide with the rise of the internet and globalization, but it's still present in many societies, like Japan and England
As I said, tribalism and racism do tend to diminish the wealthier and more educated a society is. Western European cunts don't go to war every 20 years anymore, but the Middle East and Africa are still wracked by unending war.
>>
>>77151974
Humans are NOT inherently tribal creatures, Humans are inherently selfish. Just like any other organism, Humans care only and ONLY about themselves, and nobody else. Everything you do is for YOURSELF, everything you do is for your own benefit, for your own pleasure, nobody elses.

Just like any other Animal or organism, Human's main concern is to survive and reproduce. We want to survive and live. We are afraid of death and being hurt. Sticking closely to a small community or a tribe at the time meant surviving. It was a way for selfish humans to survive, they did not stick to a tribe because they loved it, it was because it was a good way for THEM as Individuals to survive their conditions. Being fearful of others was the norm back then, because it was a world of constant fights. You could not trust others, only the people of your own Tribe, because they had the same interest as YOU.

Humans, however are clever and cunning as fuck. The reason why neanderthals lost to us is because neanderthals were too disorganized and dumb to work together, Human tribes knew when to organize and work together against a common enemy when they saw the self interest in doing so. This is one major reason we are the only surviving species of homo sapiens.
>>
>>77163618
>Western European cunts don't go to war every 20 years anymore

As oppose to southern, northern and eastern Europeans who go to war every 20 years?

It's not about money, it's about getting used to differences. Don't forget that black people were hanged on the streets just 50 years ago in America.
>>
>>77163620
What's the basis for the absurd distinction you're making between "being a tribal creature" and "being a selfish creature that is driven to operate as tribal because it's in its self interest"

That's just being fucking tribal. It doesn't matter what making the decision to be tribal feels like to the individual, that feeling is literally just a series of chemical reactions that results in favouring specific behaviour, that behaviour is what's called tribal.
>>
>>77163771
I don't know what you mean by being Tribal. If you mean being collective, and working or behaving for the benefit of the collective, then NO, humans are not collective, and they do not behave for the benefit of the collective, they behave for their own benefit. When multiple people have overlapping self-interest that benefit them, they naturally want to work together to benefit themselves, because were clever, but you must distinguish between collective and individual. That's a big difference. If it was in the self interest or benefit of someone from a tribe to join another tribe, he would do it, he wouldn't give a shit about customs or culture or loyalty. It's all about self interest and self benefit. Think of it as a team as oppose to a group. Team work is when all members act for their own self interest, when they all hae the same goal, they don't do it for the team, but for themselves, but by doing it together, they have greater chance at achieving it.
>>
>>77159167
I have also noticed this.
>>
>>77163771
>>77163932
Forget about Tribes and societies, lets take the extreme case with a Family. A child does not LOVE their parents, he is not LOYAL to their parents, he sticks to his family because he finds security and food there. A mother does not LOVE her child, she takes care of it because she sees it as her own ''object'' that belongs to her, so she feels pleasure in taking care of it, i.e. she is doing it for her own self benefit. If it didn't give her pleasure, she would not want to take care of it, the same way, some parents throw away their children in the trashcan, they feel no pleasure in taking care of it. Another evidence is if you offer to offer a poor mother to take her child and give it to a rich family, if she really loved her child, she wouldn't agreed, but she doesn't, her main concern is not the child, but her own selfish pleasure and benefit.
>>
>>77164214
And I thought I was cynical lmao
>>
>>77164214
that's also why people adopt pets, because it makes them feel nice to take care of the pet, the moment they feel no pleasure anymore, they just throw it away. that's why humans love cats, and hate bugs. If people didn't love cats, they would probably just kill them all like bugs.
>>
>>77164268
It's just the way people are, and there is nothing bad about it. There is no BAD or GOOD. Everything that gives you pleasure, you consider to be GOOD, everything that doesn't give you pleasure you call it BAD. It's the way the human brain works. Its not just humans, all organism are like that. Many organism in nature work together for their own self benefit, ants are one example. They appear collective, but they are not. Some birds kill their own babies if another animal touches them, because they feel they have lost ''ownership'' of the baby.
>>
>>77164341
>>77164278
>>77164214
>>
>>77164341
That's pretty silly and misleading because nature doesn't care about anything other than that an organism survives and passes on its genes, a lot of actions needed for survival are not pleasant or enjoyable at all.
>>
>>77164620
Sex is enjoyable. No sex=no babies=people go extinct.
>>
File: MonsoonI4.png (563KB, 933x769px) Image search: [Google]
MonsoonI4.png
563KB, 933x769px
>>77158858
RELIGION IS A JOKE
>>
>>77164900
I WILL PASS MY MEMES ONTO EVERY SINGLE PERSON ON THIS PLANET

WASH AWAY THE ANGER
>>
File: ceb.jpg (125KB, 500x540px) Image search: [Google]
ceb.jpg
125KB, 500x540px
>>77164975
Give war a chance!
>>
>>77164620
>a lot of actions needed for survival are not pleasant or enjoyable at all
Like what?
>>
>>77165456
Do you _want_ to get up on a cold dark morning and go to work so you can feed yourself? Or would you rather sit in bed and jerk off to trap porn?
>>
File: 1499619732145.png (425KB, 1317x1652px) Image search: [Google]
1499619732145.png
425KB, 1317x1652px
>>77151743
Having to put up with sandniggers is what made me racist.

Also the fact that race realism is conflated with actual racism. I'm not saying that one should feel contempt for someone solely on the basis of their race, however I do believe it's important to acknowledge racial differences for the sake of progress.
>>
>>77158157
cause they already people outside their country to play the boogeyman game. I was talking about a global phenomenon.
>>
File: heartburn.jpg (130KB, 500x373px) Image search: [Google]
heartburn.jpg
130KB, 500x373px
>>77164214
>>77163932
>>77164278
>>77164341

we have words that describe observable behaviour

you're trying to say that those words shouldn't be applicable here because that observable behaviour isn't REALLY what's happening because the arbitrary mental process that leads to that behaviour isn't what YOU think it should be for that to qualify.

saying there's no such thing as "love" or "tribalism" is completely meaningless and offers nothing. Of course they exist, we have defined them to categorise observable behaviour.

To illustrate the issue with your argument, take two animals: animal A, and animal B. Both eat plant and animal matter. They have been classified as omnivores. Your argument appears to be that animal B is not truly omnivorous because it truly likes to eat meat, and only eats vegetables because it likes the way they feel between their teeth and it makes their stomachs feel good.

That's fucking ludicrous. The fucking term literally exists to define animals that consume plant and animal matter. By definition, both animals are omnivorous. The classification is 100% of the meaning. You seem to be trying to ascribe some sort of inscrutable higher meaning to words for god knows what reason—it sure as hell has no practical reasoning behind it.

Humans consistently and independently form organised, hierarchical tribes. Thus, they are tribal.

Children form close emotionally dependant relationships with their parents, including exhibiting behaviours such as reacting positively to displays of affection and reacting negatively to admonishment/rejection. This is part of what we have come to define as love. Thus, children love their parents. There is no mystical intangible unverifiable "true form" to these terms. They are classifications that exist to make interaction and relaying ideas simpler.
>>
>>77151743
People are biased towards people who are like them and against people who are different.

It's inherent in every human being.
>>
Because different race historically also meant different society, and with different social structures people get concerned for the safety of their structures and values. The more heterogenity, the less solidarity in a society.
>>
>>77156869
As a Hispanic I agree, we discriminate against non-Hispanics, especially Anglos.
>>
>>77157598
Totally agree.

>because if "multi cultural cities" taught us one thing, it's that everyone lives next to its kin.

Kid you not, here in Canada in the city I live there are "Filipino only" "Chinese only" "Indian only" neighborhoods, people constantly segregate themselves.
>>
File: che-racist-quote.jpg (37KB, 860x481px) Image search: [Google]
che-racist-quote.jpg
37KB, 860x481px
>>
>>77157598
>>77171393
People segregate themselves on /int/ into generals. Anyone oblivious to it on /int/ is retarded.

I went to a 60% poo in the loo high school and elementary school in mississauga, with large groups of jamaicans, yugos, persians and arabs and everybody segregated themselves into ethnic or religious groups in the cafeteria.
>>
>>77161464
IQ is a result of healthy living conditions, this is proven science, and of course some nignog in the middle of africa who eats a banana a day isn't going to have a healthy brain.

Canada is a mutt country yet IQ is average. Because it's 1st world and has good healthcare.
>>
>>77171688
No matter how well you feed a chimp baby, he will never grow up to be Poincare. It's both nature and nurture.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heritability_of_IQ

>The general figure for the heritability of IQ, according to an authoritative American Psychological Association report, is 0.45 for children, and rises to around 0.75 for late teens and adults.[
>>
If you want a serious answer my best guess is negative experiences stemmed from cultural differences.
>>
>>77169061
Did you actually read what i said? How did you come to that conclusion from my comment i have no idea. My argument is that, every single thing, every action any person (or animal) does is for your own self benefit, and nobody elses. It's as simple as that. Even when you help others, you are again doing it for your own benefit, because it makes you feel pleasure, you do not do anything for other people's pleasure, unless them displaying pleasure makes you feel pleasure, in that case, you would again be doing it for own benefit and self interest. Animal eats whatever gives them pleasure, if an animal likes to eat rocks or mud, they will. If killing people makes you feel pleasure, you will kill people. Shouldn't be that hard to understand.

You don't seem to have thought this through, have you. I am not going to give you another long lecture. I don't know what is your definition of the word 'love'. If you offer a poor mother to take her child and give it to a wealthy parents, she will refuse, if she really loves her child, she would've agreed, but she will refuse because she feel pleasure in taking care of the child, she doesn't do it for the benefit of the child, but her own benefit. The same way people own pets, when you feed your cat, it makes you feel nice that you are useful and valued by your pet, the pet feels secured and taken care of, both pursue self benefit. A child feels nothing more than a security in their family, the moment he feels he can do things on his own, he doesn't need his parents anymore. The emotional affection you are talking about exists only between males an females hormones, tat's not ''love'', thats just hormones, when they're gone, the feeling of ''love'' goes with it.
>>
>>77176451
Succ my dicc
Thread posts: 179
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.