[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do Italians take food so seriously?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20170713_153326.jpg (55KB, 531x351px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170713_153326.jpg
55KB, 531x351px
Why do Italians take food so seriously?
>>
>>77142916
Why is it always some american woman writing this shit?
>>
>>77142916
>italian food
more like SHITalian garbage
>>
>>77144701
>
The only real Italians left live in Staten Island and New Jersey.
>>
Food recipes have been passed down from generation to generation for hundreds if not thousands of years, they are part of the culture and ingrained into our heritage, why is it so hard to understand it's important to us?
>>
It's all Italy has going for it?
>>
>>77144980
>italy
>culture
>>
>>77145014
Italy has a great culture

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3FXV0Ma3QA
>>
>>77145014
>leaf leafsplaining to an italian that italy has no culture.
epic
>>
>>77148627
shitalians have no culture, it doesn't matter if it's said by a canadian, a greek, a chinese or a klingon. Facts are facts.
>>
>>77142916
Because if you don't eat, you die, thus extreme care is applied in order to avoid dying
>>
>>77148687
memes are not facts, you should know better coming from a culture with heavy italian influences.
>>
>>77145014
you betta watch what you be saying or you'll be swimming with the fishes capiche?
>>
>>77148760
>memes are not facts
>followed by a bullshit meme fact from his sorry ass puertorrican butthole

kek faggot
>>
They never move out of their parents house or get jobs so they eat homecooked meals constantly
>>
>>77148809
>followed by a bullshit meme fact
So you're saying that the fact that Argentinian culture is heavily influenced by Italian culture is bullshit?

because you're wrong and I will tell you about your country,
>>
>>77148946
>because you're wrong and I will tell you about your country,

Shut your bitch mouth fucking tard.
>>
>>77149074
why?
>>
Italians trying to compete with German autism
>>
>>77145014
Are you mentally deficient or just a yank with a proxy?
>>
The American mind cannot comprehend why anyone would behave differently
>>
>>77142916
They have nothing else.

>>77144980
You know what else has been passed down from generation to generation for hundreds if not thousands of years? Chlamydia.
How about Italians stop relying on the merits of others and do something themselves for once? All heritage fags are the same: pathetic hypocrites unwilling to do anything themselves while sneering at those who actually have the ability and will to forge and create culture.

Your culture is a corpse, mate.
>>
>>77142916
Who doesn't take food seriously? Do you want food poisoning?
>>
because they can cook and you cant
>>
good morning autists :3
>>
Anybody in this thread who considers themselves as an Italian can jump off a bridge. I still don't and will never accept what became of a great collection of city-states. If you don't even identifty your heritage with a proper name you are what is wrong with the culturally braindead Italian fuckface.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.