[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If Arabs aren't white then what race is my nephew?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1504.jpg (519KB, 1598x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1504.jpg
519KB, 1598x1600px
If Arabs aren't white then what race is my nephew?
>>
>>77137715
arab
>>
>>77137715
He has arab features.
>>
>>77137715
Arab
>>
>>77137715
he is a fucking white toddler
>>
>>77137715
what kind of eye color is that ?
>>
>>77137792
>>77137791
>>77137783
Wrong. The correct answer is greek
>>
>>77137715
arab
nice eyes
>>
>>77137806
If you consider Arabs white then sure
>>77137817
Not sure exactly. Blue gray. His eye color varies depending on the lighting. Here's another pic
>>
>>77137861
Thanks based Chile :)
>>
I have noticed that lots of "Caucasians" look very similar when very young and very old, but the looks vary wildly for most of their lives. I've seen lots of very dark looking guys who were born blonde.
>>
>>77137929
Crazy, right?

My brother was born with blue eyes and looked almost identical to my nephew but now he has green eyes.
>>
>>77137715
>that hooked nose at such a young age
yep, arab
>>
>>77137715
>>77137876
>>77137929
>>77137974
look it's actually a common question and i don't think genetically you are that much niggers, but politically you sure are that's the issue with you

you want to be white you better act like it and you don't
loving hitler and being antisemitic is a good step in the right direction for the arabic people i will say that, but it's not enough, you have to stop voting for communists, or not voting, you have to vote for the nationalism
also you have to convert to the catholicism
also you have to stop making shit music
and stop selling shit food
and stop dressing like niggers, niggers which you should also stop associating with
then you also have to start speaking correctly
last but not least you have to stop being a poor and vulgar underclass

once you have done all this we can talk about it
>>
>>77138002
Semitic master race. What can I say?

Care for a loan :^)
>>77138016
I agree with you but being being French most of your encounters with "Arabs" are with North Africans. They're not Arabs. They're just Berber mutts.
>>
>>77137715
>>77137876
looks arab
>>
>>77137929
My grandpa is kavkazi jew, looked white as a kid and now as an old man but looked like shit skin the rest of his life. My dad also was blonde as kid but he's half Ashkenazi and still ended up dark. I'm 25 and still white looking though so let's hope it doesn't happen to me
>>
>>77137715
>>77137876
Looks like baby Hitler
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.