[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are poltards so butthurt about Varg? He is white, has a Qt

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

File: 1499940127135m.jpg (99KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1499940127135m.jpg
99KB, 576x1024px
Why are poltards so butthurt about Varg? He is white, has a Qt white wife and a lot of white children
>>
His a grown up man so his views don't change. an underage board that has memory spam of a goldfish is a quite opposite of such a description
>>
File: IMG_5139.png (154KB, 589x391px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5139.png
154KB, 589x391px
because he's retarded
>>
Both suck.
>>
>>77136226
He did mention in one video he only had Gmail, YouTube and His Myfarog vlog, and any other account was fake. Even if real, don't you think posting a comment from more than 2 years ago is proof he's retard
>>
>>77136054
what imaginary dispute between two strawman groups are we pretending to be upset about now?
>>
File: 4654564867.jpg (91KB, 734x729px) Image search: [Google]
4654564867.jpg
91KB, 734x729px
>>77136226
WE WUZ
>>
>>77136226
>indus valley was european

wow that's a new level of wewuzionism
>>
>>77138588
why do you think they have caucasian face shape then huh ? ancient white people colonized them but ended up mixing with the locals dravidian aborigines, creating a new race in the process
this is why among the higher indian castes you have whiter and whiter looking people and the poorest indians look like abbos
>>
>>77138588
If IE theory of Ukrainian origin is true, he is actually right
>>
>self-proclaimed
>>
>>77138803
>>77138748
Indus valley Civilization have dravidian roots. If any we wuzzing could be done it could be done with the aryan (meaning european blonde blue eyed superhumen) invasion theory, which only happened during the collapse of indus valley civilization according to the theory. Why is everyone so retarded here?
>>
File: doggo2.jpg (46KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
doggo2.jpg
46KB, 600x600px
>>77136226
>even the founders of the Chinese civilization were Europeans
>>
File: jeszczejak.jpg (30KB, 650x447px) Image search: [Google]
jeszczejak.jpg
30KB, 650x447px
>>77136226

Are georgians etc. europeans to varg? because imo post-euphratian Sumerians might be kartvelia speakers.

>arabs (caucasoid) not white
>historical gypshunz (caucasoid) white

How does he defend such a position? That's really sad if he doesn't have some really inventive arguments, he seemed like lucid person in the couple of videos Ive seen. You can't just look at pharaohs to determine the ethnicity of their subjects, monarchs fuck around way too much.

>indus valley

I sure hope he means brahminic, not harappan... though do we really know those were Dravidian?

>yfw they were all georgians/chechens or some other obscure group going through the same migratory paths indo-europeans later fallowed

I'd love to watch some tiny nation suddenly get saddled with seeding civilization. Their tops would blow right off.
>>
Because he is anti-capitalist and anti-christian
>>
>>77139255

lol I didn't read that somehow. Oh boy. Best thing varg can hope for is red emperor being tocharian which means early Chinese wuz part kilt wearing scott lookalikes and gingers ought to get automatic citizenship in the 'muddaland'.

Prehistorical China was not very impressive though, its rise was pretty much deterministic, dictated through geography, so its still irrelevant.
>>
>>77139433

he only considers people who have blue eyes/green eyes and blonde hair to be european, if you're black irish, southern european, or spanish, you belong in the middle east and should be practicing islam/judaism/ or a desert pagan religion according to his views

this means a person as far right as tgo belongs in the middle east as brown hair runs through his bloodline
>>
>>77136226
Does it mean I am superior being and can hunt Arabs for sport or use Chinese as a livestock?
>>
>>77139781
Tocharians were from the Western Region of China doe, that's why that region is filled with Happas

his claim that Chinese Civilization, which started in Eastern China, being European is random as fuck, he just needed to say the Olmecs were also white and he'd have the whole gang
>>
File: 1476254320520.jpg (23KB, 480x479px) Image search: [Google]
1476254320520.jpg
23KB, 480x479px
>>77136226
>WE WUZ CHANGS AND SHIET
>WE WUZ PAJEETS AND SHIET
>WE WUZ HOTEPS AND SHIET
>WE WUZ ABDULS AND SHIET
>>
>>77136054
So how does he make money now?Does he still make music?
>>
>>77140235
Government checks and allowance from his rich brother. I'd imagine money from youtube or whatever as well.
>>
>>77136226
WE WUZ CHINKS N SHEET.
Literally kill yourself. Wh*te nigger.
>>
>>77139992

That doesn't necessarily mean they didn't migrate further East and melded with the Chinese leaving no discernible traces. Like some nomads in South-eastern Europe. There's actually a natural way between them, now called Gansu province. Hans settled there because it was a natural migration way from/to Chinese heartland. Chinese have a lot of legendary people with green eyes or odd hair colors.

There's a sort of running joke that they don't want to open the tomb of the qin emperor from the North-West kingdom who unified China, b/c they fear he might be a wayto devirr. desu I want to see the reaction if its by chance true, I can't help it. The salt would pile on for miles.
>>
File: carib.png (196KB, 866x938px) Image search: [Google]
carib.png
196KB, 866x938px
Oh boy more comparison charts
>>
>>77140339
So basicly he's a nigger living off handouts.
>>
>>77140339
>be a thieving, lying kike
>get your schemes uncovered by varg
>go on to the internet and tell lies about him
>>
>>77142711
Oy vey. I've been found out.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.