[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

prepare now or never do it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 10

File: sadgirl.jpg (486KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
sadgirl.jpg
486KB, 2560x1440px
I don't like my own culture.

Asian culture have been a big part of my life. I'm a second year computer engineering student.
I'm thinking either china, south-korea or japan. Maybe take a master degree and learn the language? is it too late for me? worth it?
>>
>>77128854
>a big part of my life
stop being so fat, cartoons and plastic sluts are not a "big part of your life" your life is whats real.

They are a big part of your deluded fantasy, nothing more.
>>
>>77128911
> hate kpop and idols.
> Almost watch no anime.
> Only watch some kdrama every now and then
> had two asian girlfriends.
> love the food, traditions, history, behaviour, values, work-ethics etc.

I think it's more than just cartoons and plastic women.
>>
>>77128854

Just start. If you would feel more normal in those countries then you should move there.
>>
>>77128854
i love when whites fuck themselves so hard
>>
>>77128854
>Asian culture have been a big part of my life.

Is that a more sophisticated way of spelling ' i have yellow fever'?

Life in Scandinavia is much better than in most of Asia.
>>
>>77128854
Have you ever travelled to those countries before?
>>
File: India 3.jpg (49KB, 675x390px) Image search: [Google]
India 3.jpg
49KB, 675x390px
>>77128854
>i don't like my own culture
>asian culture is a big part of my life

asian here. great, another turbocuck has to go to asia with the most unrealistic, completely naive view of other cultures.

its absolutely hilarious, eat-pray-love type whites in a homogenous country think there's mysticism and muh spirituality or muh superior weeb culture in another country because people aren't white.

>>77128911
>all asians are muh anime or muh kpop plastic

shut the fuck up dumb white boy.
>>
>>77134417
Go home Chang we're full
>>
>>77129385
>feel more normal in asia

this will never happen. most asian cultures he won't be a part of and will be seen as an outsider. actual asian-asians will ignore him like they ignore stranger asians since asians generally only hang out in social networks where everyone knows each other.
>>
>>77134460
check my flag dumbshit, I'm obviously not in New Islambad like you are.
>>
>>77134623
I'm a Canadian on holiday Wang
>>
>>77134657
cool shit man.

there's literally nothing you can do about me being here except cry like an internet autist, so enjoy it i guess?
>>
>>77134728
Day of the rake will come soon don't worry
>>
>>77134753
100% completely afraid of you and sheltered suburban kids like you.
>>
>>77134417
>eat-pray-love type whites in a homogenous country think there's mysticism and muh spirituality or muh superior weeb culture in another country because people aren't white.
LMAO you can blame it on white people but maybe you should put yourself in question a little for once

i mean it's your own fault for having prehistoric-tier beliefs so don't complain that people find it mystical
it doesn't help that you have ooga booga statues and africa-tier traditional dances and retarded customs and all that shit
you guys are literally such fucking savages we can't help but be intrigued like "wow look at those brown people and their strange rituals how quaint", is it our fault ?

we are intrigued by this kind of thing because you are primitive and remind us of animals, that's why we find it so fascinating, it's just the legacy of the exploration times when white people sailed around the world and found out it was populated by a bunch of fucking retards
>>
>>77134828
>sheltered
>coming from an Asian
Your parents don't even let you have girlfriends until you're 100
>>
>>77134963

Why do asians do that?
>>
>>77135066
Can't have anything distracting them from becoming a doctor
It's this tiger parenting that means so many of them are fucked mentally
>>
File: dumbwhitetouristbtfo.jpg (27KB, 600x550px) Image search: [Google]
dumbwhitetouristbtfo.jpg
27KB, 600x550px
>>77134841
>all this shit

you haven't hung around actual blacks/non-whites/other people have you? we laugh at the sheltered white kids who try to act hard or cool or embrace another subculture/culture and yet are completely naive.

nobody takes oogabooga shit seriously except whites who are gullible enough to pay money for it.
>>
File: 1499228746727.png (65KB, 1592x668px) Image search: [Google]
1499228746727.png
65KB, 1592x668px
>>
File: 1499232058127.jpg (126KB, 2048x501px) Image search: [Google]
1499232058127.jpg
126KB, 2048x501px
>>
>>77134963
>all asians are alike or X

K ignorant white boy. I literally grew up in a ghetto and beat up sheltered white kids like you who try to act tough. Not that its a good thing but I'm sure i've seen more shitty stuff as a teenager than you've seen.

>>77135171
>tiger parenting
>all asians are alike or the same

again, dumbshit here.
>>
File: weakling_asian_guy.jpg (29KB, 661x350px) Image search: [Google]
weakling_asian_guy.jpg
29KB, 661x350px
>>77135407
>I literally grew up in a ghetto and beat up sheltered white kids like you who try to act tough
>Asian niggers
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA how embarrassing
I'm sure you're really tough buddy
>>
>>77135407
this is pathetic lel
>>
>>77135284
of course i have you fucking retard look at my flag, and i am from the parisian region

if i hadn't been around shitskins i wouldn't hate shitskins so much in the first place

and no i have never known a single white person trying to act like they are part of another culture, this is a retarded lie you tell yourselves to feel better but i've never ever seen it
unlike chinks like you who all end up whitewashed and trying to integrate with white people but fail at it miserably
>>
>>77128854

Finland?
>>
>>77135541
yeah except i have a degree and completely normal and self-respecting now and never bring stories of seeing a)people/friends stabbed or shot b) guns pulled on us/seeing guns pulled on other people or c) having friends who were coke or weapons dealers.

i'm sure a pasty dumb white kid like you sure are threatening though.
>>
>>77135698
>yeah except i have a degree and completely normal and self-respecting now
yet here you are on a 4chan /int/ thread seething over what some french or brit said.
>>
>>77135698
>he's role playing about his tough life on an anime image board
>he is this lacking in self awareness
Beautiful
>>
>>77135584
>chink
>like you

i'm not even chinese but you are seeing a small segment of sheltered, rich tourists to form a valid opinion on. i'm not going to generalize and say all whites are sheltered effeminate numales like the ones that are common in my city but i'm sure you've met a billion people though and can safely say every asian acts the same way.
>>
>>77135804
>roleplaying a tough life

not a tough life since it really wasn't, i'm going to point out i'm not a naive shit like the autists here tend to be.
>>77135756
read that they replied to me and not the other way around.
>>
>>77135904
Ok sweetie
>>
>>77135904
>read that they replied to me and not the other way around.
you came into a thread that you knew was going to make you mad. You can pretend you're hard shit all you want, Thao Vang Lor, everyone can see through your facade and see you're insecure
>>
>>77135904
stop, you're an embarrassment
>>
>>77136065
i wasn't mad at all when i replied to OP. i was triggered when dumb white shit called me sheltered.

you should read how it progressed.
>>
>>77132775
he has such a terrible case of yellow fever
i wonder how many of these whites who are obsessed with east asia have yellow fever. 90%?
>>
>>77136261
100 obviously
>>
File: 1498952453389.png (45KB, 778x512px) Image search: [Google]
1498952453389.png
45KB, 778x512px
giv pusy gf
>>
>>77136261
"Yellow fever" is quite a deluded expression. People use it as a negative expression. What people don't seem to understand is the capacity you can learn from another culture, especially from a very different and good culture such as northeast-asia. I guess people tend to be nationalistic, WE KNOW WHAT'S BEST. I'm sorry, no. americans should know this already, from having so many international people inside their country. If you want to blame foreigners for your country's problem, blame someone else than asians, asians are normally highly respected people with high education, they probably did more good than harm to your country. If you are interested in another country, it is a good thing, as long that culture doesn't have too many negative aspect to it. Many people are anime and kpop fans, nothing else, I guess that's somewhat lacking in terms of adapting into another culture. Because that's not an easy job.
>>
>>77128854

You are not, or do not, feel accepted by your culture. However the reason, it happens that the asians you have met have overlooked the flaws in you which you or your kin see.

Know that what you appreciate is empathy, not a culture. But you will find little of that empathy where you intend and regret your decision.

>>77129484

It appears you find yourself in undeserved circumstances. The injustice you feel, and misery, seeks company. You are lonely. I am sorry.

>>77135171

It seems to me like your results have been below your expectations. There is more to life than grades.

>>77135584

You are just French. I am so sorry.

>>77135835

You go not sound well-adjusted. Anguished, with an inferiority complex.

>>77136067

You are a good person, I think. Sensitive. Warm, protective instincts.

>>77136457

You long for the toilet brush. It is where your destiny lies, and you reach out to it, confused for lack of holding one. Get back to the lavatory brave and noble Hussar, those pipes won't declog themselves.
>>
>>77137356
this post is why people use "yellow fever" in a negative way
>>
>>77137570
There is literally no way to use the fertilization of another race in anything but a negative way
>>
>>77137656
true
>>
>>77128854
that post should be on some PSA poster warning people about overdosing on Nintendo
>>
>>77135171

I'm not Asian, but I'm being abstinent by choice so I can pursue my career without any distractions
>>
>>77138066
Yes I know, you should have fucked the French girl
>>
>>77138312

Oh hi! :^)
>>
>>77138443
Hello friendo
>>
>>77138476

Traveller or the other brit?
>>
>>77138505
Other brit, there's like 5 of us I think
>>
>>77138576

I see
>>
>>77138629
u si
>>
File: IMG_2148.jpg (269KB, 553x562px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2148.jpg
269KB, 553x562px
>>77138648

We all scream for Ice cream :D
>>
>>77138839
You're so cute Mac
>>
>>77139094

Lol
>>
>>77128854

I was to wrong to judge whether or not you will regret your decisions.

In fact, it is probably best you seek your fates rather than forever be plagued by the not knowing how they could have been.

If you are still ITT, this may be useful reading to you:

http://www.math.nus.edu.sg/aslaksen/

He is one of my current professors.. He's from Norway, with an outlook quite similar to yours.. Good luck
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.