[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tfw no eye contact with grills

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: un0vSBc.png (273KB, 854x642px) Image search: [Google]
un0vSBc.png
273KB, 854x642px
tfw no eye contact with grills
>>
>>77127221
That is a colombian girl
>>
>>77127307
are you fucking sure?
>>
I remember when I used to watch erotic photos some years back I was avoiding eye contact as much as possible lol
Now it's a little bit better desu
>>
>>77127221
What does this have to do with international culture
>>
File: 1340707.png (97KB, 640x460px) Image search: [Google]
1340707.png
97KB, 640x460px
>>77127221
despite being an antisocial burger introvert, i can make eye contact with people and smalltalk to them at the same time
>>
File: 149992701680.jpg (40KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
149992701680.jpg
40KB, 540x540px
>>
>>77127410
honestly when i have been jerking off for a while and it's one of those pov videos where she is looking at the camera i end up getting uncomfortable
>>
>>77127505
grills are dangerous. they can injure the soul horribly
>>
>>77127830
>2*10^3+17
>having a soul
>>
the problem is when your self conscious about it and go into manual mode but cant figure it out which eye you should look at
>>
what does it mean when I meet eyes with a grill?

is it just normal or does it show some kind of interest?
>>
>>77128291
It means she wants your cock. And since women have secret rape fantasies, when you and one meet eyes in a bus, you need to quickly rape her in front of the other passengers to satisfy her. Don't forget that next time.

Godspeed, anon.
>>
>>77128291
normal

in western culture when you interact with someone you are suppose to look at their eyes
>>
File: 3.png (17KB, 112x112px) Image search: [Google]
3.png
17KB, 112x112px
I don't mind making eye contact with friends and people I know but randos in the street who ask me for directions or females on the bus of course I'm gonna look away
>>
Just stare peoples eyebrowns. It's close enough to give impression of ""eye contact"" for normies
>>
>>77128426
t. muhhamad
>>
bump for crippling feels
>>
>>77128435
yeah, but in the bus or something, when it happens 2-3-4 times with the same person.

I know Western culture has something to do with looking at people in the eye when talking...
>>
What's the problem with eye contact?

I mean it doesn't even require interaction or something, what's scary about it for you?
>>
>>77128142
>cant figure it out which eye you should look at

Choose one eye then get in the habit of using that side in every conversation.
>>
>>77129072
I find looking into people's eyes very hard, it is something I have had to consciously train myself to do since I was a child.
>>
>>77127346
Yeah
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.