[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wow... So this is power of American intellectuals...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_2017-07-13-15-40-41-1.png (559KB, 1440x795px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-07-13-15-40-41-1.png
559KB, 1440x795px
Wow... So this is power of American intellectuals...
>>
>battle of kiska
>>
He's just another liberal faggot """""scientist""""" trying to appeal to the degenerate millenials
>>
I love black science guy
>>
I'm so glad he's been replaced by Bill Nye, he's such a smug piece of shit
>>
>>77125779
Wow racist much
>>
What's the purpose of this non empirical observation?
To encourage homogeny in thought and communism or something?
>>
>>77125794
And Nye isn't?
>>
kek dumb memenigger
>>
>pop science
I seriously hope you guys don't...
>>
File: ec3.jpg (50KB, 680x534px) Image search: [Google]
ec3.jpg
50KB, 680x534px
>>77125794
>>77128581
>>
>>77125828
basically yes, it will resonate with stupid white kids in Hamburg, Germany and such places.
And everyone else will just ignore it, moreorless.

Just more pandering to his followers.
>>
>>>/pol/
>>
>>77125685
he is not wrong
>>
This is not even true. Most wars have been over land/resources, which actually requires both sides to believe there is worth in holding that land and resources.
>>
>>77125828
I think he's trying to say two religious nations are more likely to fight over their faith than two atheistic nations
>>
Religion is a good tool to control the retards. I think America needs religion because of the amount of dumbcunts they have.
>>
>>77125685
he's also wrong. armed conflicts were also over resources
>>
>>77125685
woah so smart!!!! Must be the atheism
>retweets
>>
File: jordan-peterson.jpg (93KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
jordan-peterson.jpg
93KB, 512x288px
>>77132658
You're also wrong. armed conflicts were also over dragons that haven't been sorted out.
>>
>>77128952
???
>>
>>77125779
Communism is just one of the many things us in the old world invented to sperg out in each other, hahahahaha!
>>
>>77125685
how can armed conflicts be real if our borders aren't real?
>>
>>77125685
Why do scientists think they are qualified to make claims outside of their field?
>>
>>77138413
to be fair how many of us here have degrees in political science ?
in this country everyone talks politics all the time but nobody is qualified to do it

that's ok we are in a free country every citizen is entitled to his own opinion

the actually sad fact here is the retards who will listen to him and give credit to his argument since he's a scientists and scientists must be smart, those are fucking retarded
also scientists are among the most autistic socially awkward people i have ever known, they don't understand people how could they understand politics ? fuck scientists
>>
>nigger thinkers
>>
>>77132658
That's believing different things to be true too, dumbass. One side believed the resources were theirs and the other didn't baka
>>
>>77125685
You modulate your speech depending on your target audience.

Donald trump is actually quite eloquent in private.
>>
>>77125794
Nye is much worse.
>>
>>77125779
>>>/pol/
>>
>>77125794
>been replaced

You were born this century, weren't you...

Bill Nye was the original, now he's the sellout beyond his wildest dreams due to the nostalgia Americans have for him regardless what he spouts.

Bill Nye is 90's as fuck. Tyson was a literal who (still is depending on who you ask) up until a few years ago. Both are unqualified hacks.
>>
>>77138923
Well fuck you too
>>
>>77125685
>Affirmative Action negro thinks he's all "smart and sheit nigguh"
>>
>>77125685
I like Black Science Guy, but that is the dumbest sentence ever. Ideological wars, sure, but what about turf wars, retaliation wars, expansion wars, et cetera ad infinitum.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.