[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I get a Brazilian bf that look like this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 20170712_205124.png (847KB, 989x676px) Image search: [Google]
20170712_205124.png
847KB, 989x676px
How can I get a Brazilian bf that look like this?
>>
>>77121004
Actually be attractive, and probably white too.
>>
>>77121004
All of them are fucking bald except left one.
>>
File: 20170712_205211.png (2MB, 1080x1062px) Image search: [Google]
20170712_205211.png
2MB, 1080x1062px
>>77121106

This is irrelevant
>>
>>77121135
Are you fucking gay?
>>
>>77121004

HAHAHAHAHA

You will go to jail

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_rights_in_Kuwait
>>
>>77121251

This is bullshit. There are even gay clubs in Kuwait City. You know nothing.
>>
>>77121306

Aren't you afraid to die by sharia law?
>>
File: images.jpg (11KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
11KB, 384x384px
>>77121004

Can you be more fucked than being gay in a muslim country?
>>
>>77122765

OP will probably kill himself
>>
>>77121004

I will report you to sharia law
>>
Date me. I look just like this.
> Musl country
You'll have to come live here with me though. We have gay marriage and everything that a gay couple needs to be happy.
>>
>>77127004
Our country is not gay friendly
>>
>>77127625
According to who? You?
There's a huge amount of violence against trans, mostly trans prostitutes, which is awful sure, but with gays is way different.
I mean we're not central progressiveness, but we're very developed in that matter. We have gay marriage since 2013. Most of the mainstream media is considerably pro gay, at least tv globo, which is our main channel so it actually helps influence people opinions on this matter.
Surely we still have homophobia around, but depending on where you live, you might live a completely comfy life. I love to walk holding hands with my boyfriend (when I had one) and do any type of public display of affection. On school and college and work place I was always extremely out of the closet and everyone knew I was gay because I never really hid it. Even so, I never suffered any actual act of prejudice, apart from family prejudice. So my experience is very positive.
Now I live in the capital, so my city is more developed than the country side. Still, I keep an optimistic perspective. I feel on the streets that a certain feeling of irredeemable acceptance is slowly taking place on people's minds. Even when we notice that someone's very homophobic, we feel certain restraint from that person... Certain hesitation to express this hatred, like they know that the times are Changing and the tides are on diversity's side. Like they know that if they acted on their hate, there would be a large number of people who disagree with they, a number large enough to change the outcomes. If a man complained about a gay couple on a restaurant, and asked them to leave, I believe there would be more people on the side of the couple, defending them, and the homophobe would be the one that had to leave. I think that's a good metaphor. Homophobic people slowly realize that if they are bothered by gayness, in the end it's them who will have to get lost, because we're here to stay. And law is implicitly on our side against discrimination.
>>
>>77121004
Literally me on the left
>>
>>77128139
nice blog
wena 55
>>
>>77129032
Vamu fuder gostozo :p
Tc de onde?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.