[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Name one shitty country that experiences this on a regular basis

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: eight_col_peter_van_berkel_2.jpg (35KB, 720x450px) Image search: [Google]
eight_col_peter_van_berkel_2.jpg
35KB, 720x450px
I'll wait.
>>
>>77117081
Alaska
>>
>>77117126
Alaska isn't a country you stupid frog
>>
russia
>>
>>77117081
Alaska
>>
>>77117081
Russia
Kazakhstan
China
Kyrgyzstan
Afghanistan
Turkmenistan
Georgia
Azerbaijan
Turkey
>>
>>77117081
Alaska
>>
Alaska
>>
>>77117213
You forgot Alaska
>>
Honestly, I have great difficulty imagining a place where it doesn't snow for at least a small portion of the year. Also the idea of having sunlight for a fixed amount of the day during an entire year freaks me out
>>
File: winter.jpg (253KB, 1328x747px) Image search: [Google]
winter.jpg
253KB, 1328x747px
Canada
>>
File: 1443137871944.png (272KB, 447x458px) Image search: [Google]
1443137871944.png
272KB, 447x458px
>>77117315
Come to Florida, Mahmud. You can ride on airboats and eat shrimp and sit on the porch and booze year 'round. It's great, except for when you get in your car after work and it's fucking 120 degrees inside.
>>
>>77117669
Florida is nice even in the summer because you've got a constant breeze and it rains every afternoon in the summer and cools it down, especially compared to shitholes like Texas which is a fucking oven

t. lived in tarpon springs for two years
>>
>>77117291
he said russia and alaska is a part of russia that is being temporarily occupied by america
>>
File: CQr3q1RUEAAPanj.jpg (7KB, 238x250px) Image search: [Google]
CQr3q1RUEAAPanj.jpg
7KB, 238x250px
>>77117669
>>77117758
>tfw wasn't born in florida with a beach house
>>
>>77117669
But that's the thing. How could you truly enjoy the feeling of grass on your bare feet, or a beer in the shade on a hot day if you'd never had the contrast of being snowed in, or your beer freezing solid because you put it down for a few minutes? People who live where it's always warm don't deserve it because they don't know to appreciate it
>>
>>77117758
Ayyy a 727 bro! Tarpon Springs is great, I take everybody from out of town to the sponge docks to look at weird Old Florida stuff and eat Greek salad with potato salad in the middle.

Afternoon storms on a Sunday on a screened-in porch are comfy as fuck, after I mow and do yard work/clean the house I sit out and have a cigar and watch the rain whip the palm trees, I used to hate it here when I was younger but now I would only wanna spend part of the year somewhere up north for Fall/the occasional white Christmas.

t. St. Petersbro
>>
File: delet this or monkey kill u.jpg (32KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
delet this or monkey kill u.jpg
32KB, 500x376px
>>77117143
Don't insult my brother, you stupid fucking aussie
>>
>>77117885
I've been snowed in (kinda, just a couple feet, had to climb over it and dig out a path). One of my buddies has a cabin in North Carolina, it's like a day's drive north.
It's great having the default be warm, and you can just take a long weekend and drive north if you want to ski.

>>77117823
Come to Florida, Anders. We get a ton of tourists and have the best beaches in North America.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.