[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My name is Troy. I am an Asian-Australian that recently left

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_4362.jpg (58KB, 617x700px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4362.jpg
58KB, 617x700px
My name is Troy. I am an Asian-Australian that recently left the West. I am fed up with racism and Asian girls. Asian girls are racist and discriminate against their own kind but white society is worse, and I blame them for all my problems in life. This is why I decided to return to my homeland.

If you are a young Asian man in the West, all I have to say is this: go East, Asian man. The West does not like us or want us, neither do Asian girls. Drop out of the rat race. Live with parents, return to simpler times. I fully advocate the MGTOW for Asian men. In fact I am starting the AMGTOW movement, and I hope you'll join me. Back home, if we are forced to be celibate, at least we can remain happy being our own soil.

I will be posting this shortly on /r/AsianMasculinity as well. Drop out of society, stop working for whites, and join me, Asian man!
>>
>>77114117
Imagine being Asian in a majority white country. I can't imagine anything worse.
>>
>>77114144
Blacks help to dilute the whiteness, it's not that bad.
>>
>>77114144
Why? They make more money and have higher levels of educational attainment than white males on average. And they get the benefit of not having to live in China or India. I think they get a pretty good deal living here.
>>
>>77114117
viet here currently dating a white girl, and mostly fuck white girls with some north indian/tan caucasian girls.

why would i want to do this? also prove you are actually viet and not some disgusting white loser sexpat imo.
>>
File: Squidward.jpg (77KB, 1152x864px) Image search: [Google]
Squidward.jpg
77KB, 1152x864px
>>77114117
>>
>>77114179
>tan caucasian

So do you mean Armenians or Chechens or Georgians or what exactly
>>
are you that same white pig that keeps posting anti-china webms under vietnamese flag with occasional r/china lingo?

I think you are, better watch yourself, rule of law has its limits in third world countries, at some point you will get rule of mob treatment
>>
>>77114179
>Canada
You just live in easy mode place.
>>
File: 1498529722660.png (474KB, 852x564px) Image search: [Google]
1498529722660.png
474KB, 852x564px
#Axit??
>>
>>77114218
/pol/ needs to revive operation blaxit. Make it more believable next time though
>>
>>77114117
>go East, Asian man
That goes against the law of diffusion tbqh
>>
>>77114201
non-northern european caucasians mostly. i grew up in an italian/portugese heavy area and went to catholic school with mostly southern euros so built a strong like for that phenotype.

its sometimes hard to tell apart persians/greeks/south italian/random similar country girls here imo and there are lots of them.
>>
>>77114117
Fuck off we're full.

[spoiler]Asian in west should keep working there but save/invest the money in each respective homeland.[/spoiler]
>>
My name is Stavros. I am a Greek-Australian that recently left the West. I am fed up with racism and Greek girls. Greek girls are racist and discriminate against their own kind but white society is worse, and I blame them for all my problems in life. This is why I decided to return to my homeland.

If you are a young Greek man in the West, all I have to say is this: go East, Greek man. The West does not like us or want us, neither do Greek girls. Drop out of the rat race. Live with parents, return to simpler times. I fully advocate the MGTOW for Greek men. In fact I am starting the GMGTOW movement, and I hope you'll join me. Back home, if we are forced to be celibate, at least we can remain happy being our own soil.

I will be posting this shortly on /r/GreekMasculinity as well. Drop out of society, stop working for whites, and join me, Greek man!
>>
Western society is much more accepting of foreigners than Asian society desu. You should be grateful you are allowed citizenship. In China, non-Chinese can only be awarded citizenship if they are oligarch tier wealthy or a famous athlete or something like that.
>>
>>77114117
My name is Muhammad. I am a Muslim-Australian that recently left the West. I am fed up with racism and muslim girls. Muslim girls are racist and discriminate against their own kind but white society is worse, and I blame them for all my problems in life. This is why I decided to return to my homeland.

If you are a young Muslim man in the West, all I have to say is this: go East, Muslim man. The West does not like us or want us, neither do Muslim girls. Drop out of the rat race. Live with parents, return to simpler times. I fully advocate the MGTOW for Asian men. In fact I am starting the AMGTOW movement, and I hope you'll join me. Back home, if we are forced to be celibate, at least we can remain happy being our own soil.

I will be posting this shortly on Al Jazeera as well. Drop out of society, stop working for whites, and join me, Muslim man!

MASHALLAH.
>>
Oh boy it's one these again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qz5gja7XtYE
>>
Can I join?

t. asian
>>
>>77114117
You need to go west to reach Asia from Australia i you're taking shortest route, not east
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.