[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rate our provinces

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: National_canada(E)REV_800.jpg (275KB, 800x697px) Image search: [Google]
National_canada(E)REV_800.jpg
275KB, 800x697px
Rate our provinces
>>
BC>Ontario>Newfoundland>Quebec>PEI>Alberta

Haven't been to the others
>>
File: 1499832707255.jpg (124KB, 1150x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1499832707255.jpg
124KB, 1150x1280px
rated
>>
Québec > Everybody else
>>
>>77112143
Only been to b.c.
Felt like i never left WA until i saw the street signs
>>
File: Canada logging.jpg (2MB, 3000x4000px) Image search: [Google]
Canada logging.jpg
2MB, 3000x4000px
>>77112143
Vancouver Island is nice, but the Chinese colonization is spreading all over that place, too. Real estate prices in towns like Tofino are way up.
>>
>>77112211
only correct answer
>>
File: 1426262737639835.jpg (89KB, 914x646px) Image search: [Google]
1426262737639835.jpg
89KB, 914x646px
>>
>>77112143
BC is LITERALLY New Zealand
Largest cities of both NZ and BC are chink hives ran by chinks and populated by chinks and poos
The nature in both NZ and BC are mountains with temperate rainforest
The only difference is that BC has lots of big dangerous animals like grizzly bear and moose, while NZ native animals are all nearly extinct
>>
>>77112211
lol
>>
Ontario > BC > irrelevant provinces and territories > Alberta >>>>>>>>> shit >>>>> quebec
>>
>>77112368
>NZ native animals are all nearly extinct
That sucks man, you should do something about that.
>>
>>77112143
BC has the best climate and therefore the best province
>>
File: 2000px-Flag_of_Cascadia.png (86KB, 2000x1200px) Image search: [Google]
2000px-Flag_of_Cascadia.png
86KB, 2000x1200px
Soon
>>
>>77112412
The only way is to kill all the pests simultaneously, but the government only does spots at a time, which creates even WORSE problems because pests from areas where no extermination happened move in into the areas where pest extermination happened, and have a population boom and then a feeding frenzy, which massively kills off our very few native animals

The only way to save our native wildlife is to simultaneously eradicate pests across the nation in all areas, but the government isn't willing to actually commit to that so they do halfassed job which makes the problem worse than better

That's why I find our forests boring. Travel agencies always spread the BEAUTIFUL NZ FOREST meme but our forests are overrated and boring as hell
There is nothing to see but plants. We have swathes of forest that are almost devoid of animal life except for the odd pest and the odd sound from a fantail (they manage to survive hunting by pests) and the odd huhu grub
Just imagine endless tracks of forest almost no animal life? That's bloody NZ for ya

The only places with lots of native animals are tiny offshore islands restricted to the public, where the scientists and conservationists carefully prevent pests from reaching them, such as cod fish island (bats kakapo etc) little barrier island (tuatara giant weta etc) and subantarctic islands (parakeets seabirds etc)

The only place you could easily see native wildlife is in the east coast of south island, where I saw little blue penguins and sea lions. Apparently there are albatross yelloweyed penguins and whales up there as well, so I'd like to travel north one day when I have money so I can see them
>>
>>77112346
Im actually shocked that this is accurate
>>
Alberta and BC look comfy.
>>
>>77112143
The same as America: west is best and as you go east they get shittier.
>>
>>77112438
This
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.