[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Question for Europeans whose families have lived in the same

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

Question for Europeans whose families have lived in the same small town/village for centuries: are you related to pretty much everyone in the town? How long has your family been there for?
>>
400 years as far as we can tell, not related to everyone, not even close
>>
>>77102291
About how many people live in the town? And do you have very distant relatives there that you know of that are like 4th/5th cousins?
>>
>>77102372
3 000 people

and no
>>
700 population village- atleast 200 people bear my familly name and its a very common name in the region,there is also a remote village like 30 km away ,300 population and half have the same name
>>
>>77102075
Yes, my mother is from one a village at an island and I am 4th-5th cousin with pretty much everyone there. All of my mother's side is from that village and a few surrounding ones. Only a woman (I think it is great-great grandmother or something) was from a town in what is now Turkey, I think it was Pergamos (Bergama)
>>
>>77102533
So you know pretty much everyone? They recognize you if you were to walk around town?
>>
>>77102667
Yes, although I do not live there.
>>
>>77102075
some of my relatives still live in the same region since 16th century (by records), probably longer, and even in the very same manor where two lineages of baltic germans were quite keen on marrying and fucking each other. most of my lineage however has spread over estonia and the world.
>>
>>77102075
In my moms village about 10% of population has the same surname as she used to have... Damn man, living in the city is healthier after all.
>>
>>77102075
The picture is Hokkaido in Japan though
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.