[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i am CONFLICTED

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5

File: die augen blau.jpg (105KB, 900x1185px) Image search: [Google]
die augen blau.jpg
105KB, 900x1185px
I really want to learn Japanese but I know I should learn German to have a better chance at landing a job
I love both of those languages, however German seems like a more mature option, especially that I already know some from school
This is VERY VERY difficult. I have to make that decision NOW
KRAAAAAAAAAA
>>
Let dubs decide, Janusz.
I vote German.
>>
File: 1490287842276.jpg (28KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
1490287842276.jpg
28KB, 225x350px
Please learn Japanese.
I really want to talk with you in Japanese.
>>
>>77097534
roll.
>>
>>77097710
roll.
>>
>>77097369
Why do you want to learn Japanese?
>>
>>77097788
>doubles
Gotta start working Janusz
>>
File: 1498104150252.png (333KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1498104150252.png
333KB, 657x527px
German. Learning any language you won't regret it.
>>
>>77097798
out of pure curiosity, it really fascinates me
I mean I already started a while ago but I realized (or rather found out) that in order to actually learn it I would have to dedicate my entire time to it. Well for German too, but knowing Polish and English already it will take much much less time and effort

eh I wish I had come to this conclusion 10 years ago
>>
With the new Japan-EU trade agreement, studying nipponese isn't such a bad choice.

Alternatively, learn both.
>>
>>77097992
>eh I wish I had come to this conclusion 10 years ago
Don't think like that, it's no good. Objectively, German is more useful for now, but if you're really, and I mean really passionate about Japanese and won't give up when shit hits the fan, then go for it. Don't rely on motivation though, you need discipline.
>>
>>77097369
Please learn japanese
>>
Learn german. You will have more opportunities to speak it.
>>
>>77097369
obviously german, if you are polish you should always learn german, just in case
>>
>>77098925
This guy knows something. You should start Russian also.
>>
>>77099056
I took 3 years of Russian in highschool
it's really fucking boring and it sounds annoying
>>
Japanese because you can read untranslated hentai.
>>
>>77097369
work before pleasure
or, if you can handle it, learn both at the same time
>>
In my opinion, you should learn German because you have more opportunities to get a job, it will be way more easier to illegally immigrate to Germany that to Japan. Also it depends on how progressive the country is. Japan already has toilets that can clean and plumb themselves, but Germany doesn't have toilets like these so you'll have more work there.
>>
>>77099367
>illegaly immigrate
I don't think that's even possible, ever heard of the european union?
>>
>>77099501
EU won't exist then you'll truly master German.
>>
>>77099729
when*
>>
File: CLYHZPDUkAEfD8A.jpg-small.jpg (40KB, 340x453px) Image search: [Google]
CLYHZPDUkAEfD8A.jpg-small.jpg
40KB, 340x453px
オペちゃん 2.0?
>>
>>77097369
Better choice, kill yourself, wapanese.
>>
>>77097369
>I really want to learn Japanese but I know I should learn German to have a better chance at landing a job
Don't worry, you won't get a job anyway because you're an autistic weaboo faggot
No mentally stable person would learn Japanese
>>
Why are you trying to learn difficult Japanese putting aside easy European language?
>>
>>77102319
because Japanese sound cool
>>
>>77099501
He's implying that illegally immigrating to Japan will be harder than impossible.
>>
>>77102360
I'm native Korean speaker which is most similar to Japanese language in the world but it took 8 months to be able to write down my thought in Japanese and I still can't speak it. If you are Eruopean it will take times much more.
>>
>>77102897
But your a korean subhuman so stupid. Poland is smarter than subhuman koreans.
>>
>>77103268
Japanese are cursed people when it come to learning foreign langauge. You are a competent person for Japanese if you can speak English properly
>>
>>77097369
Japanese will serve no practical purpose and you'll never become fluent because of a lack of real-world practice. Simple as.
>>
Just learn both. At the same time.

You can start today.
>>
>>77097369
>normalfag existential bullshit
Fuck off scum. Normalfags aren't welcome here.
>>
>>77103646
I have never SEEN a girl
>>
>>77103565
t. Chang
>>
learn French instead, way more cooler
>>
>>77103672
Failed normalfags are still normalfags.
It's your mindset which is cancerous, that you are not even capable of being aware off.
Your kind have done nothing but taint 4chan.
IRL shit doesn't belong online.
You have no respect and will be given none in return.
下げる
>>
>>77103744
Sure, if you are GAY. LOL HE IS GAY!
>>
Here I'll teach you the Japanese I know from a girl here:

Uh uh uh uuuh uuuhu uuh uh uuuuuuuuh uh uuh uuuuuuuuuuUUUuUuhhhHh
>>
>>77103798
uh. I'm sure a language alone won't make you go gay
>>
>>77097369
I assume the more proficient you become in Japanese the less you like Japanese unless you're a weeaboo. We are close-minded and collective minded, which would be too alien for most of foreigners.
>>
File: images (1).jpg (9KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
9KB, 300x168px
>>77103268
>pooland is smarter than korea
>>
>>77097369
If you want a job in Germany you should learn turkish or at least arabic.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.