[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I know people like to talk badly about America but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: pax americana.jpg (220KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
pax americana.jpg
220KB, 620x413px
we are all going to miss Pax Americana when it is gone

>Russia is shitty corrupt and violent
>China is shitty corrupt exploitative and dirty
>The Muslim world is shitty violent and stupid

America wasn't perfect, no-one ever was, but the era which has just closed (1950-2000) was a Golden Age.

You don't know what you've got 'til it's gone...
>>
I can't wait for China and Russia to pillage the world. Hehehehe
>>
>>77089632
america got cucked by russia
>>
>>77089632
I've to give you a point there.

In America, you can make a living making jokes about how incredibly stupid the president is. If you do that in Russia or China no one hears you laugh again.

Of the current evils, it is the lesser.
>>
yes but they are fat stupid arrogant and rude online
>>
>>77089632
but americans are fat and stupid.
>>
Of course only a zipperhead could make such a retarded claim.
>>
>>77090127
t. Achmed al Wogjirothiohonoveoed
>>
Americans won't miss Pax Americana
>>
>>77092523
Yes, they will. For the same reasons that Russians miss the USSR, added to that the fact that America for all of it did actually make the world better.
>>
>>77093415
Russians miss the USSR because geograpically they're vulnerable without their outlying territories (particularly Ukraine and Poland). The USA won't miss Pax Americana because it's geographically protected from the outside world.

We don't need the rest of the world.
>>
I think Pax Americana is overstated. It's mostly cooperation with other rich nations that makes the whole thing work, I find it very strange to hear people complain about it as though it's the Warsaw Pact 2.0. We're not holding Europe at gunpoint. When the French asked us to leave, we left, and that was at the peak of the Cold War. When the Hungarians asked the Soviets to leave, Budapest got annihilated.
>>
>>77089632
바보
>>
>>77089632
개씨발좆같은쓰레드좀 싸지마라 쪽팔린다
>>
>>77094039
he's not korean you dumbshit gook
>>
>>77089962
>>77090037
>>77090089
>>77090127
>>77093972
Success breeds jealousy.
>>
>>77094039
어쩌라구 이 새꺄
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.