[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: JohnTitorTimes[1].jpg (94KB, 1024x575px) Image search: [Google]
JohnTitorTimes[1].jpg
94KB, 1024x575px
Daily reminder that according to John Titor and the famous Japanese documentary "Steins;Gate", in 2036, the CERN (EUROPEAN Center for Nuclear Research) will have mastered time travel.

They will use it to impose a dystopia on the rest of the world of European overlords.

You non-European trash are so fucked. I almost feel sad for what's coming for you.
>>
time to attack the cern
>>
File: lhc_long_1[1].jpg (71KB, 800x411px) Image search: [Google]
lhc_long_1[1].jpg
71KB, 800x411px
>>77085416
It's genuinely hidden beneath the mountains of Switzerland and France, so you're going to have to find that easier said than done kiddo.
>>
File: 1460039903357.png (2MB, 1267x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1460039903357.png
2MB, 1267x1440px
>>77085332
>Europeans
no where in the series do they say that its Europeans
They say that its just a group of scientists from CERN that do this
>>
>>77085505
Shhh my European brother.

But I've only now wrapped up the series, and yes, there are Americans and Brits that are known to have contributed, so it's not that European apparently. Still CERN is European so that's what I'm going with.

I also known find it hilarious how they were scared they'd be sued by CERN or something, and had to write it down SERN. Fucking grow a pair Nips.
>>
>>77085454
this is the plan
I can talk about this revelation with several political leaders from the non-white world, they will give me money, with that money I will buy an airplane and highly radiactive uranium, then I will crash that airplane filled with the uranium on those mountains where the cern is hidden making the whole place unsuitable for human life
>>
>>77085332
China is already teleporting stuff so I'm sure they will steal your time travel kit and use it to create a better world.
>>
File: vistacern[1].jpg (32KB, 348x379px) Image search: [Google]
vistacern[1].jpg
32KB, 348x379px
>>77085621
But surely there'll be European Time Defense Force workers to put an end to your scheming? Anyways, better pack with as much uranium as you can, because you've got ground to cover mate.

>pic related for its full periphery

>>77085697
Oh that sucks. Would be a lot more fun to have a world war in which one side masters time and the other space.
>>
>>77085773
Actually that'd be Palkia versus Dialga so I've seen happen that before.
>>
>>77085332
>Japanese documentary "Steins;Gate"
>>
>>77088342
It was disguised as an anime so CERN wouldn't censor it.
>>
Steins Gate scared me.

Not gonna lie.

But irregardless, Chinese will be the first to combat the white menac3.
>>
>>77088579
You scared some time-travellers are going to turn you into a girl anon-kun :3?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.