[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I live in a city(Olsztyn) with a lot of catholics, protestants,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 5

File: 534gfd.jpg (77KB, 784x643px) Image search: [Google]
534gfd.jpg
77KB, 784x643px
I live in a city(Olsztyn) with a lot of catholics, protestants, pentecostals and lately more orthodox.

Besides pentecostals being weird as shit I never considered protestants or orthodox an other religion, they just do things a bit different that's it.

Lo and behold I came to /int/ and was shocked about how western euro protestants or russian orthodox are buttblasted because of catholics here.

What's the problem? In my city no one gives a fuck, like never ever. Also I traveled a lot and never met people who cared besides a few russians and one older german woman,
>>
>>77076532
>What's the problem?
closed mindedness that comes from not leaving the basement

....ah and that little thing about civil and international wars with the excuse of religion. yeah gotta take that in account too
>>
File: имадж.jpg (110KB, 900x649px) Image search: [Google]
имадж.jpg
110KB, 900x649px
>>77076532
average russian think catholic is worse than nigger
>>
>>77076627
Why though, I haven't met one person irl who says bad things about orthodox besides it being partly a tool for Kremlin expansion or the Patriarch having a bazillion dollar watch(which I heard from Orthodox people).

>>77076610
Probably, I never even knew half of my friends are protestant and when they told me nothing changed, it had a weight of words equal to, I don't know, ordering a coffee at starbucks? Nothing changed for me.
>>
>>77076668
>Why though
i don't know, russians are stupid people
>>
my fightfu joanna champion is from your city
>>
>>77076719
oh also muh crusades!
>>
File: IMG_4128.jpg (73KB, 700x933px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4128.jpg
73KB, 700x933px
There is literally nothing wrong with this boy hungry pedophile's beliefs.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (36KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
36KB, 480x360px
>>77076755
we used to shit on these people
they're not popular here

we are Greeks
>>
>>77076737
She's a uggo though, I talked with her in a pub.
>>
Cucktholics are heretical homos, simple as that
>>
>>77076668
>Why though,
Catholics has burned Jeanne D'Arc.
>>
>>77076987
But we have literally 0 problems with having orthodox here, I mean I never even knew the buttpain is real, i never even thought about it.
>>
>>77077002
And Copernic too. Fucking pedos.
>>
>>77077073
*Jordano Bruno
>>
>>77077073
Op here, I'll add a fun fact:
Copernicus actually lived in my city for quite long and he had a LOT of connections, even the inquisition couldn't touch him because the Pope went undercover to his lectures in Rome and was a fan of his. So he had both protection from the Polish King and the Pope, he was untouchable with only teutons having beef with him.
>>
>>77076532
>What's the problem?
↓↓↓
>I came to /int/
>>
>>77076532
>Lo and behold I came to /int/ and was shocked about how western euro protestants or russian orthodox are buttblasted because of catholics here.
Sure it isn't the other way round chief? /int/ literally cannot shut the fuck up about "Proddies" being blah blah blah, deus vult etc etc
>>
>>77078135
I'm 100% sure most "deus vult" posters didn't attend to a mass within a year or more. Plus I just described my experience, it's subjective since it only shows my point of view and what happend to me/around me.
>>
>>77077006
I have a problem with heretics
You wouldn't know because you're a genuine Christian
>>
>>77078401
*not a genuine Christian
shitty phone
>>
I miss the good old days of burning Orthodox alive.
>>
>What's the problem?
No one really knows. Ive seen this too. you would think they just have some different practices but in reality they are very intolerant of other people doing things different ways.
they're kind of like Muslims in that they just behave erratically without reason I guess.

Past that I don't really think about them too much. Aus is the kind of place where you can get by without really mentioning your religion at all. easier to keep those things to yourself if you think protestants or muslims might be around.
>>
>>77076532
Because Catholic is a strong part of the identity. Being Orthodox is like labeling yourself a filthy Serb. Orthodox is a foreigner, a nigger tier migrant. He's not Croatian.

Protestants are retarded in the head. Sola heresy and shit like that is American degeneracy. At least American tourist goes home. Protestant is a liberal fifth column who doesn't understand what it means to be a Croat. They're dumb and gullible people falling for American propaganda. Absolutely disgusting. At least Orthodox are Christian. Protestants need to be exiled and banned.
>>
>>77078135
no its definitely protestants (see protest)

go tell a catholic that you're protestant and they'll not care or ask you why you're telling them this

tell a protestant you're catholic and they'll tell you you're doing it wrong or any other kind of fuss they can make
>>
>>77078752
>go tell a catholic that you're protestant and they'll not care
No, I'll feel disgust and ask them to leave.
>>
>>77078800
>No, I'll feel disgust and ask them to leave.
either way you wont interfere with them in the future or try to change them
so its not like it matters past that point
>>
>>77078682
Being Orthodox is like labeling yourself a glorious Greek, you subhuman shitskin.
t. Greek
>>
>>77078848
You're defending a Greek by calling someone else a shitskin? You really didn't think this through.
>>
>>77078871
It was an obvious meme-joke based on the link to ikibey.
>>
>>77078909
>tfw our churches will never make peace
>>
>>77076532
>I never considered protestants or orthodox an other religion
pretty much how I feel
>>
Catholic = subhuman
Slavic = subhuman
---------------------------------
Catholic Slavs = subhuman^2
>>
>>77078909
>>77078935
>>77079068
pls, no hate
>>
>>77079121
No hate, bro. Only memes.
>>
fun fact: no one cares what denomination one is these days aside from theologians, trad LARPers on the internet and extreme nationalists (especially along fault lines) who make denominational struggle an important part of their identity
>>
>>77079166
fun fact: you're gay
>>
>>77079166
fun fact: you're gay
>>
>>77079181
t. @JohnTheologianTrueOrthodox
>>
Poles are the cumbuckets of Orthodoxy, copious Russian Orthodox semen has coated their vaginal walls
>>
>>77079207
a fact that is also fun: you're gay
>>
File: line.jpg (51KB, 460x347px) Image search: [Google]
line.jpg
51KB, 460x347px
>>77079202
>>77079181
>>
read my treatise on the filioque that I posted on truechristianity.wordpress.com
>>
>>77079319
fun fact: refer to the previous fun fact
>>
>>77079344
fun fact: you're trying too hard to fit in
>>
>>77079359
read my treatise on homosexuality that I posted on funfacts.wordpress.com
>>
>>77079400
fun fact: trying too hard but I believe you since you're gay
>>
>>77079429
ummmmm no sweetie, gays are not allowed in this thread
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.