[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i'm so embarrassed to be american

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 9483204.png (29KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
9483204.png
29KB, 633x758px
i'm so embarrassed to be american
>>
>>77074557
Then move somewhere like europe or canada you cuck
>>
>>77074557
We're embarrassed to have your faggot ass here too
>>
>>77074598
maybe i will
>>
>>77074598
Have you ever tried relocating? It is too expensive, AND GETTING A VISA IS TOO HARD!!!! hovifo;gsfdjgdfv
>>
File: images-3.jpg (11KB, 276x182px) Image search: [Google]
images-3.jpg
11KB, 276x182px
Don't be, our passport is one of the most powerful in the world. Not to mention out country is a military, economic and cultural powerhouse.
>>
>>77074557
yes, you are dumb, fat, ugly and a laughing stock of the entire world.
but why the fuck should you care, USA is a world of its own, you can thrive in it.

and also what this guy said >>77075293
except cultural, wtf dude
>>
>>77074557
Who would you rather be?

>>77075353
>except cultural, wtf dude
American pop culture, it's everywhere.
>>
why are american libs on the internet so fucking two faced and as racist as basement dweller alt-rights
this is the most irritating thing ive ever experienced on the internet cause im left. why would i have to manage to have an actual sympathy with some of american alt-right critiques and perspectives and think its more logical and rational than the libs? honestly fuck american libs. ive started to hate americans as a whole for them. they are totally broken, egoistic and completely lack self-awareness
>>
>>77074557
you are embarrassing me
>>
>>77074557
Stay here faggot. We have to seize the memes of production.
>>
>>77075516
Where are you from?
>>
>>77074557
Then come here, we welcome Americans.
And if you're not a nerd I bet you'll be popular with our girls.
>>
>>77075939
i dont welcome americans you disgusting foreigner lover
>>
>>77077854
yandere
>>77075939
tsundere
>>
>>77074557
Every American here is. It's not only you.
>>77075353
Thanks.
>>77075406
French.
>>
>>77075353
Because I'm sick and tired of being the laughing stock of the world and desperately want to change. I want to erase my nationality some day when I eventually move to France soon.
>>
File: bogi.jpg (602KB, 2400x1600px) Image search: [Google]
bogi.jpg
602KB, 2400x1600px
>>77075353
>cultural powerhouse
>>
>>77075353
America isn't at all a cultural powerhouse. If anything, it's a cultural hegemon and lacks a relative culture within. But you already know that.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.